Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel (54982 Views)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by chivic(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
His Lawyers don't talk too much like Festus K.But are extremely meticulous.They are the engine of many successful cases

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
chivic:
His Lawyers don't talk too much like Festus K.But are extremely meticulous.Theybate the engine of many successful cases
Festus Keyamo has never won any case in his miserable life as Senior advocate of nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Ireportlive: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by ttobizz(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
I get you, and am really happy, I lives in Osun, an IGR lecturer in one of the state polytechnic, which Adeleke is about to make us permanent staffs, Oyinlola is the last Governor that do permanent in Osun state polytechnics, just saying this to know how long have been on IGR staff, and how Adeleke victory is important to me.

But you saying his lead counsel have not lost case is what I want you to remove.

How else would one explain it to you? There are different stages in a case, the highest stage is the supreme court. As long as the final conclusion of a said case, be it at the supreme or appeal court is positive such a case can be referred to as a won case not minding the decisions of the lower courts.

The Tribunal case between Adeleke and Oyetola who won
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by heniford2: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Only an foolish man see bigotry in my comment

A fool will read a comment in clear English and still look for trouble like a dolt misquoting people about like an idiot

Bigotry has a meaning go check it so you don't sound foolish
like i was wrong you hardly can take off ur ill marks off every trend about igbo ur always there masturbating on it with all ur energy like that will promote u some shit, get a life failure

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by ttobizz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
I get you, and am really happy, I lives in Osun, an IGR lecturer in one of the state polytechnic, which Adeleke is about to make us permanent staffs, Oyinlola is the last Governor that do permanent in Osun state polytechnics, just saying this to know how long have been on IGR staff, and how Adeleke victory is important to me.

But you saying his lead counsel have not lost case is what I want you to remove.

The Tribunal case between Adeleke and Oyetola who won

How else would one explain it to you? There are different stages in a case, the highest stage is the supreme court. As long as the final conclusion of a said case, be it at the supreme or appeal court is positive such a case can be referred to as a won case not minding the decisions of the lower courts.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122029136][/quote]
Eran, have you kissed Tinubu ass today ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Ireportlive: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by kettykin: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
His name is Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN . He's governor ademola Adeleke lead counsel and will also be lead counsel to His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal against the man roundly believed to have stolen the peoples mandate and wants to run away with it , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN, Has never lost any case before

Nlfpmod

This is the kind of men we call Dede in the east. Very silent operators , erudite lawyer, senior advocate of senior advocates.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
kettykin:

This is the kind of men we call Dede in the east.
what is Dede?
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Ireportlive: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by kettykin: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
what is Dede?

Dede is more like senior man. Very few of them around, it is not about the size of his bank account or the noise he makes . We identify such golden gentlemen men and give them the respect due them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122029306][/quote]
Which lies? Mumu
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
kettykin:

Dede is more like senior man. Very few of them around, it is not about the size of his bank account or the noise he makes . We identify such golden gentlemen men and give them the respect due them.
Oh good to know smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by heniford2: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122029243][/quote]i have watched you closely and i can say you lack discipline ur Creative in abuse and that kinda hyped ur sense of belong you feel some group or igbos are part of ur problem like the are the reason ur below you idiot and you feel igbos are at war with yorubas 😂 😂 dummy
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Ireportlive: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by BaddestQueen(f): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Same Man lost against Niyi Akintola SAN at 2019 PEPT

Lagos ElluPig won Presidential election, PDP won Katsina Presidential election, APC won Osun Petition and PDP won Appeal

Suddenly Democracy is not in danger

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by heniford2: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122029425][/quote] get a life Tinubu is not your fucking father you failure that can't not host a blog successful that has no meaning thing to show for it after visiting different countries,stop bullying igbos online and get a life stupid
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Ireportlive: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by chiefolododo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
This one cannot lose case oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by goslowgoslow(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
christejames:
His brain is loaded...
Until supreme court!
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by ShaqFu: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
His name is Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN . He's governor ademola Adeleke lead counsel and will also be lead counsel to His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal against the man roundly believed to have stolen the peoples mandate and wants to run away with it , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Well I guarantee you this will be the first case he will lose. There's always a first time, you know.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by SmartPolician: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
He lost in osun Tribunal, stop fake news, If I may ask is there any lawyer that have not lose any case before

Don't mind OP. There's no way you can become a SAN without losing a case.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaSumigan: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY shall back Ikpeazu and Labour Party up into victory for the good people of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by goslowgoslow(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
By the time supreme court decides the other way you go begin cry.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by obrian888: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
He lost in osun Tribunal, stop fake news, If I may ask is there any lawyer that have not lose any case before

but how come he got victory for Adeleke? abi is there another Osun in this country?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Felabrity: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
There are SANs aywers like this man and inSANs lawyers like Festus keyamo

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by mainman7(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
CBN and Federal Ministries are already falling in line with Tinubu's Instructions. A very Effective People-centered President he shall surely be. He said it yesternight that CBN must do Extra now to get forgiveness of Nigerians for what they made innocent Citizens to go through. And today boom!
*BREAKING: CBN directs Banks to open on Saturdays, Sundays for Naira notes disbursement
https://www.crimechannels.com/breaking-cbn-directs-banks-to-open-on-saturdays-sundays-for-naira-notes-disbursement/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by highchief1: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

he is ugly
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by spencekat(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
Just like any prominent football coach who has never been sacked?
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Emir8: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
This man has won a lot of election case. That is why Tinubu is avoiding being served court papers by running away to France

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.