Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel (55005 Views)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Helgreenluv(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
lost what ?

Do you know what it means to lost a Case completely?

Is this not the same case that he won today ?
You are as dumb as an ass. That's all I can tell you
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Melagros(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Midehi3:
Keep his profile low, not now, those other people are touts o
And is true
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
he is a freemason.
Yes, exactly
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by sukkot: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
He is a freemason, @ sukkot, oya come oooooooo, food don land tongue

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Alaigbopress: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
he is a freemason.
The Grand Master of Nigeria
The more reason why the APC are much afriad because they know the implication of this

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by BlackKafka: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
His name is Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN . He's governor ademola Adeleke lead counsel and will also be lead counsel to His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal against the man roundly believed to have stolen the peoples mandate and wants to run away with it , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN, Has never lost any case before

Dressed in full Free Mason regalia . . .

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by SeanMalik: 1:30am On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
His name is Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN . He's governor ademola Adeleke lead counsel and will also be lead counsel to His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal against the man roundly believed to have stolen the peoples mandate and wants to run away with it , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Eh sir, you nor go vex ehn..... EVEN YOUR POWERFUL FREE MASON CANNOT HELP YOU THIS TIME AROUND.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Napata77: 1:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
he is a freemason.

Yep....first thing I noticed.

This Obi guy has very sinister links to these cults.

I don't trust him one bit.

Plus he is always wearing black clothes, himself.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by vicshub(m): 3:16am On Mar 25, 2023
duduade16:
He lost in osun Tribunal, stop fake news, If I may ask is there any lawyer that have not lose any case before

Ode. A tribunal is not a court. Mumu
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Solsix(m): 4:30am On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Oga stop lying. He was the lead ounsel to adeleke in the last election and he lost. I agree Igbos makes unnecessary noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by AngelicBeing: 5:01am On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=122040841][/quote] tongue
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2023
Powerful man
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by coolplanet: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2023
duduade16:
I get you, and am really happy, I lives in Osun, an IGR lecturer in one of the state polytechnic, which Adeleke is about to make us permanent staffs, Oyinlola is the last Governor that do permanent in Osun state polytechnics, just saying this to know how long have been on IGR staff, and how Adeleke victory is important to me.

But you saying his lead counsel have not lost case is what I want you to remove.

The Tribunal case between Adeleke and Oyetola who won

You are still not getting it. If he says he has not lost a case, he is right.A case is lost when it is in the final. You don't judge a case from the beginning but the end of the process.it has to be 100% determined.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Luckysbab: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Igbos and useless chest beating.

The same man they are lying has never lost was the lead counsel for Akinlade in the Ogun state governorship tussle case. Of course, we all know Akinlade didn't end up as the governor.

https://www.nairaland.com/5100540/onyechi-ikpeazu-hired-adekunle-akinlade

In fact, the same Barr. Onyechi was Adeleke's lead counsel in the previous contest, where Adeleke eventually lost to Oyetola.

Terrible liars. Fake news peddlers.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Luckysbab: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2023
coolplanet:

You are still not getting it. If he says he has not lost a case, he is right.A case is lost when it is in the final. You don't judge a case from the beginning but the end of the process.it has to be 100% determined.

He has lost severally. Shut up abeg
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Luckysbab: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Solsix:

Oga stop lying. He was the lead ounsel to adeleke in the last election and he lost. I agree Igbos makes unnecessary noise

Seriously. They should never be believed. Devious people.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Luckysbab: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2023
vicshub:

Ode. A tribunal is not a court. Mumu

He has lost everywhere before. Shut up
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Kpajieego1: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2023
He is a member of free Mason and grand lodge confraternity. Grand lodge
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Solsix(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Luckysbab:

Seriously. They should never be believed. Devious people.
For information, I am an Igbo guy from Anambra. I just hate when people lie unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2023
Kpajieego1:
He is a member of free Mason and grand lodge confraternity. Grand lodge
na you know wetin you dey talk
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by coolplanet: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Luckysbab:

He has lost severally. Shut up abeg

I don't think it is proper to respond to either a kid or uneducated or drop out. You ought to understand better if you are educated, honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) / Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.