Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel (54981 Views)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by AngelicBeing: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
He is a freemason, @ sukkot, oya come oooooooo, food don land tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by CSTRR: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
flokii:
He has all that "brain" yet his backyard in South East is backward and undeveloped... goodluck to him recovering the stolen mandate (whatever that means).
Show us your own backyard.

And don't show me Lagos.

Lagos is not your backyard.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by zeuss: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
He lost in osun Tribunal, stop fake news, If I may ask is there any lawyer that have not lose any case before
Appeal court has returned adeleke in Osun, he won
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Kaypeeboss(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
he is a freemason.
Yes very true
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by ShootThemAll(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
His appearance put fears in the life of urchins. Let's see how it goes at the tribunal. Just check his brain, loaded.

As in eh grin grin grin
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by pakirisuitesphc(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
This man belongs to freemason
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Mandate2023: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
His name is Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN . He's governor ademola Adeleke lead counsel and will also be lead counsel to His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal against the man roundly believed to have stolen the peoples mandate and wants to run away with it , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN, Has never lost any case before

But adeleke has lost 3 times to oyetola.....u will find another foolish defence line nw

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
The man was in District Grand Master Full Dress Apron
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mandate2023:

But adeleke has lost 3 times to oyetola.....u will find another foolish defence line nw
Is this not the same case that Adeleke won today ? Is the case won and closed?
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by obembet(f): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
no wonder your life is on standstill. Werey Omo eran

Am far better than the richest man in your family... I can feed you

I won't insult you anyway, you are born and train with hatred
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Prettychild(f): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
His name is Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN . He's governor ademola Adeleke lead counsel and will also be lead counsel to His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal against the man roundly believed to have stolen the peoples mandate and wants to run away with it , Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Haba! You people should let him be
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Emola12(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Then why claim he never lost to mislead the public by ElluPigs
you lack integrity who are your teachers self?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by one4GOD(f): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
He lost in osun Tribunal, stop fake news, If I may ask is there any lawyer that have not lose any case before
supreme court has upheld adeleke's election, apc has loss

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
obembet:

Am far better than the richest man in your family... I can feed you

I won't insult you anyway, you are born and train with hatred
Yeah, we know that Nairaland is home to poor billionaires πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Ireportlive: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emola12:
you lack integrity who are your teachers self?

It's like ElluPig camped some of the most unintelligent kids with internet to troll about

Integrity , bigotry and words far off to this thread
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by OfoIgbo: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:

He did not loose in Osun. In fact, today the Court of Appeal ruled in Adeleke's favour.

Cases have ups and downs. At the end of it all, Ikpeazu seems to emerge victorious

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by odogwunaija(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
He is the Son of late Chuba Ikpeazu(SAN), an erudite law lord of international repute. His family home at oguta road onitsha is not far from mine. I know him personally and I can tell you for sure, the man is as intellectually sound as he looks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Neye412(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:

Don’t mind those louts cum obedients. They speak and reason out of emotion and not necessarily common sense. The lawyer that lost at state tribunal and they are touting him as never to have lost a case before. What a crass mentality.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by one4GOD(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
lost what ?

Do you know what it means to lost a Case completely?

Is this not the same case that he won today ?
leave am, him still dey for thursday,allow him to wake up to friday pls lol
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Tochi3(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
His appearance put fears in the life of urchins. Let's see how it goes at the tribunal. Just check his brain, loaded.
grin

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by wolesmile(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
I get you, and am really happy, I lives in Osun, an IGR lecturer in one of the state polytechnic, which Adeleke is about to make us permanent staffs, Oyinlola is the last Governor that do permanent in Osun state polytechnics, just saying this to know how long have been on IGR staff, and how Adeleke victory is important to me.

But you saying his lead counsel have not lost case is what I want you to remove.

The Tribunal case between Adeleke and Oyetola who won

You're a lecturer, and your English is this bad!!!
And people like you will blame the government for the country's poor educational system.
A lecturer in a Polytechnic!

Mo dake oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by one4GOD(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
he is a freemason.
you wan join?
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by CursedOsuPigs: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

He WILL lose this one grin

Adeleke is not out of the woods yet.

Premium tears loading at the supreme court.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by LordEclipse: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
duduade16:
Adeleke that just won at Appeal court? I don't even know who gives you kids phones.you can't operate a smart phone with dull brains..get your facts right before making a fool of yourself.
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Bluntemperor: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool
Same Man lost against Niyi Akintola SAN at 2019 PEPT
Lagos ElluPig won Presidential election, PDP won Katsina Presidential election, APC won Osun Petition and PDP won Appeal
Suddenly Democracy is not in danger

Until we stop all these advertisement for the Men of bar on this platform,we may be inviting chaos,just because we want to clout,you might even be invited to the Court since OP is an interested party!
You should be responsible and learn to obey professional rules!
Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by kettykin: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Bragging don start!

If you feel this is bragging then trust me you need a therapist

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by Diddycsbsb: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Clear road for that man

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel by BarrElChapo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Freemason πŸ€”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video) / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.