Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands (1721 Views)

A Tanzanian Woman Married To Three Husbands(pics) / Lady Happily Flaunts ‘romantic’ Boyfriend Washing Her Underwear (video) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by omgvoices: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
A woman, identified simply as Nellie, has shared the surprising story of how she married three husbands after the death of her first husband.

The woman said to be a car dealer who imports cars from Dubai, is the first woman to marry multiple husbands in her community.

She said she lost her first husband in a car accident after eight years of marriage and two children.

Following his death, she fell in love with his brother, Hassan, and married him. She also picked two more husbands and married them at separate times.

The woman, who has been living with her three husbands for three years, revealed in a documentary on Afrimax English that there is peace and harmony between the men, and they never fight.

She said she fends for their large family because she is the only one who runs a full-time business.

She added that she believes they won’t cheat on her because she meets all of their needs, both financially and in bed.

She said, “My name is Nellie, and I am the village record holder in this area with three husbands. I have lived with these three men as my husbands for three years. I had a husband with whom we were together for eight years who died in a car accident.

“After he died, I was left with his brother, Hassan, and we continued living in the same house as before my late husband died. He showed me love, and I ended up falling for him.”

“Living with three men makes me feel very happy, and I can confirm that my men are also happy because they have everything they want, and I’m sure they wouldn’t cheat on me because I believe I satisfy their needs”, she concluded.

Watch the documentary below…

https://esiama.com/video-woman-happily-flaunts-her-three-husbands/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by incandescentena: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
lipsrsealed

Here we go again...what country?

Who's more stupid?

The men or the woman?

Click like for the men, click share for the woman

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Chai grin cheesy,I need to know the country this happened before I say what on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Deykemi(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
Chai grin cheesy,I need to know the country this happened before I say what on my mind.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
End time news!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by fourboys: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by incandescentena: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
'' Any white men here should message me,I'm tired of black men and their problems.''

Atleast the said woman above fending for them is black and also the three husbands are blacks.

You looking for white man, What do you have to offer as a black woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Interesting.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
incandescentena:

'' Any white men here should message me,I'm tired of black men and their problems.''

Atleast the said woman above is black and also the three husbands are black.

What do you have to offer
Alot.

Actually I wish Nigeria women have a way of doing this same thing to Nigeria men so that their pride and arrogance towards women can be diminished, in that way they would worth nothing in the eyes of women and they would learn to respect we Nigeria women.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
happens every day around the world with polygamous men, thus i see nothing wrong with the above. sugarmummy is in control of these yeye jobless looking puppets... look at them sef!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by y3mi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Way to go lady.

It’s called POLYANDRY.

As a strong defender of POLYGAMY (not to be misperceived as promiscuity). I’m in support of her actions and an advocate of Polygamy.

Front page.. mods.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by ObalendeCMS: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ehn ehn!

I’m words of short.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Clairvoyancy: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
that her honeypot go don suffer...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by incandescentena: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
Alot.

Actually I wish Nigeria women have a way of doing this same thing to Nigeria men so that their pride and arrogance towards women can be diminished, in that way they would worth nothing in the eyes of women and they would learn to respect we Nigeria women.

Rather seeking for white man, you could do the same as you stated above so as the pride of black men wont be a problem for you again....grin

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Creamypussy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
This woman must be creamy.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
incandescentena:

Rather seeking for white man, you could do the same as you stated above so as the pride of black men wont be a problem for you again....grin
I would rather prefer if I start it with white men.

Black men have nothing to offer apart from their public infested dicks.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by incandescentena: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:

cheesy So unmarried Nigerian girls like you with 3 boyfriiends, what is it called?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
Alot.

so you think that having multiple men mounting you at the same time (And destroying to pieces your most valuable asset) will make Nigerian men respect you more?!?!?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you think that having multiple men mounting you at the same time (And destroying to pieces your most valuable asset) will make Nigerian men respect you more?!?!?
Since it gives Nigeria men pride and respect I believe it will also give Nigeria women same.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
incandescentena:

cheesy So unmarried Nigerian girls like you with 3 boyfriiends already what is it called?
It called two can play the game because Nigeria men also do the same thing.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hilarious emasculated men, it obviously works for them, the emasculation of the circled man is pretty obvious grin

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by kelspinall(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
disgusting

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
Since it gives Nigeria men pride and respect I believe it will also give Nigeria women same.

polygamous men do NOT get respect/pride from being into polygamy (men with just one wife also get pride/respect), they get respect because they are wealthy enough to cater for large family with multiple offsprings from multiple women. a woman could never achieve the same. simply because:

- a Polyandrous woman can only have ONE child every 9 months, even if she has 100 husbands while a polygamous men can father 100 children with his 100 wives in that same time period.
- having more sex will make a man's Instruments stronger, while a woman's Instruments will get loose and widen (aka lack of pleasure from men).
- men can have families til they are on their deathbed, while women's bodyclock limits them at around 50...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Fmghewzy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:

Anytime I see comments like this I automatically conclude that whoever made the comment is M.A.D.

Black men?

Did Ghanians, Kenyans, sudanese, Jamaicans , African Americans....
Offend you?

If you believe Nigerian men messed you up, you don't have to insult the entire race naa.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Anytime I see comments like this I automatically conclude that whoever made the comment is M.A.D.

Black men?

Did Ghanians, Kenyans, sudanese, Jamaicans , African Americans....
Offend you?

If you believe Nigerian men messed you up, you don't have to insult the entire race naa.

Why are you so pained by comment?

Black men (home and abroad)have nothing to offer whether you like it of not I don't care.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Fmghewzy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:

Black men (home and abroad)have nothing to offer whether you like it of not I don't care.

It's sad that we black men who actually care and love black women and their community read stupid shit like this.

And how can you say black men home and abroad have nothing to offer, change your circle sis.

Cause you probably roll with lowlifes, and it's irritating that you jugde everyone based on them.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:

I hope I am not Among sha?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by lotkyes200: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Poverty ooooo chai
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by virginprincess(f): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I hope I am not Among sha?
You should know that when I was referring to black men you are number 1.
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Hilarious emasculated men, it obviously works for them, the emasculation of the circled man is pretty obvious grin
Emasculated? Come on now! You suppose don figure out by now that you consider masculinity and femininity na spectrum things and it applies to both male and female gender. Just as you find masculine men, you also find masculine females, and in the same token you have feminine men same as you have feminine women. undecided
Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Biglittlelois(f): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Emasculated? Come on now! You suppose don figure out by now that you consider masculinity and femininity na spectrum things and it applies to both male and female gender. Just as you find masculine men, you also find masculine females, and in the same token you have feminine men same as you have feminine women. undecided

Okay Kobo.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Woman Happily Flaunts Her Three Husbands by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
virginprincess:
There is a tribe in Nigeria where Polyandry was practiced. undecided

Although largely uncommon in Nigeria, there are tribes in Nigeria that also allows polyandry. Among the Irigwe of Northern Nigeria, women have traditionally acquired numerous spouses called “co-husbands”. The Irigwe people of Nigeria practiced a woman having co-husbands until their council voted to outlaw it in 1968.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Two Options For This My 400k / Never Love A Serial Lover / As A Lady Open Your Eyes And Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.