Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Have Two Options For This My 400k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Two Options For This My 400k (1722 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / What Can I Do With 400k / Have You Ever Had To Choose Between These Two Options; The One Who Loves You And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please how much will UBA BANK give me currently if put my 400k In a fixed account.
I will really appreciate feedbacks
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by jackmrandy: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:
Please how much will UBA BANK give me currently if put my 400k In a fixed account.

go and put it inside OPAY. normal bank will debit that money and leave you with less at the end of year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
jackmrandy:

go and put it inside OPAY. normal bank will debit that money and leave you with less at the end of year.

Can you explain better sir or maπŸ™πŸ™
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by sholikay(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Come and lend me the 400k...I will give you 10% interest by December..
I have my school documents as collateral..

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by yrhuhfy113: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

SADLY, this question SCREAMS that you need real FINANCIAL EDUCATION.

Pls go to INSTAGRAM..... follow....... MONEY AFRICA.... you will wise up after watching 15-20 of their contents.

then go to WEALTH MOTELY on instagram too and YOUR BRAIN WILL EXPAND WITH MULTIPLE FINANCIAL IDEAS ON HOW TO SAFELY MAKE PROFIT WITH YOUR 400K.

Coming here to ask this question may not get you the best, so go for FINANCIAL EDUCATION AND thank me later.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by BlackhatMentor: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Buy USDT and expect at least 50% increase in few months

2 Likes

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
sholikay:

Certificate nah property πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 Likes

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Buy USDT and expect at least 50% increase in few months

How can I do that
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Ballzproblemm: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
2 sure odd , don't thank me what re friends for

3 Likes

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by jackmrandy: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

Can you explain better sir or maπŸ™πŸ™

let me explain it for you. Opay gives you a percentage of your cash daily as interest. the higher your money the more interest you get, but its based on percentage. and its safe. if you follow all the security measures of keeping your app safe. without anyone having access to your pin your money is safe and intact

then the reason why I said keeping it in bank is not appropriate is because bank will not only charge you, you will also pay for the AC their workers are using in theIr office all from that your deposit. (small small small, they will be cutting it.)

in opay its called Owealth and you get 15% annually of your deposit. so for that your 400k, lets say you leave am for opay one year, you will get up to 60k. but bank will not give you such. You can download it from this link

https://opay.ng/s/8s77

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by BlackhatMentor: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

How can I do that
Binance
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
jackmrandy:

let me explain it for you. Opay gives you a percentage of your cash daily as interest. the higher your money the more interest you get, but its based on percentage. and its safe. if you follow all the security measures of keeping your app safe. without anyone having access to your pin your money is safe and intact

then the reason why I said keeping it in bank is not appropriate is because bank will not only charge you, you will also pay for the AC their workers are using in theIr office all from that your deposit. (small small small, they will be cutting it.)

in opay its called Owealth and you get 15% annually of your deposit. so for that your 400k, lets say you leave am for opay one year, you will get up to 60k. but bank will not give you such. You can download it from this link

https://opay.ng/s/8s77

Thanks I appreciate πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
2 sure odd , don't thank me what re friends for

Guy me don invest many things with bet money.
I made my millions from bet.
So I saw that option and didn't go for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Ballzproblemm: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

Guy me don invest many things with bet money. I made my millions from bet. So I saw that option and didn't go for it
well then continue now

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Sirseedorf(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Here to learn.
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Miravik900(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

How can I do that

Don’t do that when rate drop you go cry blood

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by sholikay(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

yes oooo....oya come borrow me,I go pay back... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Gggjhhj: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
sholikay:

You just funny, certificate wey be paper now, ho many persons dae use dia certificate work, if person give me 5M I go just dash am my certificate

When I was operating a betshop some played virtual on loan, just 5k, is been 5years e never come collect certificate
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by brain54(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Gggjhhj:

You just funny, certificate wey be paper now, ho many persons dae use dia certificate work, if person give me 5M I go just dash am my certificate

When I was operating a betshop some played virtual on loan, just 5k, is been 5years e never come collect certificate
lol…

5k for certificate. Seriously?

For bet?

You Dey exaggerate?
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by sholikay(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Gggjhhj:

chief,I need some fund for my wedding coming up on 25th November,that's why I downgrade myself to that point...I need money,and contract job hasn't been available
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Gggjhhj: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
brain54:

lol…

5k for certificate. Seriously?

For bet?

You Dey exaggerate?
shocked

Swear bro, the guy travelled from the street afterwards, never seen him till today
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Nabykoko: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

Thanks I appreciate πŸ™πŸ™

Branch international is better.
In Opay, the higher the money the lower the interest. That’s as your investment passes 100k I think.
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by escohido123: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

Just 2k
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Emu4u2c: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Gggjhhj:

Swear bro, the guy travelled from the street afterwards, never seen him till today

I once was in shoes... I won't doubt....I be look for who go buy my certificate even my waec..... This is prior to when I started looking for loan..the collateral...my school certificate... That was years ago
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Benki003(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Have equally the same amount or lesser and am looking for where to invest it
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

What atiku spent so much money on in other to unsitted bat is what you took as paper
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by buzmanjohn(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin
sholikay:
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Perfectman91: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

I tire oo, what use is your certificate to me?
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by Roseodd: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
sholikay:
chief,I need some fund for my wedding coming up on 25th November,that's why I downgrade myself to that point...I need money,and contract job hasn't been available

Guy you wan marry woman this time!
Guy u no try if she be Virgin Mary,if she is not guy disembark that tororo
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by sholikay(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roseodd:

Guy you wan marry woman this time!
Guy u no try if she be Virgin Mary,if she is not guy disembark that tororo
alas!.. Nah different stride for different folk.
Re: I Have Two Options For This My 400k by padi94(m): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Use am play gamble...

(1) (Reply)

Never Love A Serial Lover / As A Lady Open Your Eyes And Read. / Teens Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.