Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Igbo Most Marginalised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Most Marginalised (5144 Views)

The Lesson The Igbo Most Learn, before they all get killed / Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised / Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by grafikdon: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2007
+osisi:

why are people taking up new user names with 2 and 3 posts under their belts to argue their points.
COWARDS!!
Real men answer to their names.
Men without balls don't!

Was wondering the same thing. . . pretty suspicious, if you ask me. But hey. . .
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by afrika1(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2007
FACE:

There is an UBA family in every section across Nigeria. Just read your newspapers properly and don't be selective in your condemnation as to which sections the bad guys come from.

very well said
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2007
Ebos is saying why they have to keep silent when Welcome 1 called the entire Igbos 419 and not Afrika 1. Did Afrika 1 call Igbos 419 in his post? It was Welcome 1 that branded the entire ethnic group with such remark. Though, I’m pleased that Igbos in this forum didn’t respond to him and Afrika 1. Some people are really mystified? It was Doyin 13 that really made a coherent analysis when he responded to my post. Doyin offered advice and went ahead to say that no particular tribe can be 100% united. So, I can’t understand why all these IGBO haters like to deceive themselves that Igbos are not united, as if they can point out to me any tribe that is united or speak with 100% one voice. Even in America today, not all of them supported the Iraq invasion. I never said back-to-sender when you were attacking and receiving counter attacks in the other thread, despite I’m from the same tribe you was assailing with your invective languages. I only called for peace. Right now, someone want to assert being more Nigerian than every other person in this forum, when actually he turned a blind eye and never felt upset to a post that condemned a section of this country, but was swift enough to get worried to a remark that rubbished this dodgy country.

Willy Willy has been making some good points, yet some people are sightless to see logic from what he has pointed out. What we are saying is let Nigerians pick one candidate of their choice from Igbo and support him - just the way they did to others. Let them stop telling us to produce a consensus candidate.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by azorjiu(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2007
wat the f**k is going on here?
im outa here
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2007
Nigerians are only interested in supporting or imposing candidate(s) on Igbos and against our wish at state level just to cause confusion, but cannot back any Igbo candidate at Federal Level. We understand the game more the external forces.

However, if I claim to be a whole Nigerian and feel worried about any ugly remark against Nigeria, I must as well denounce any remark that will rubbish part of the whole.

Ultimately, the only way to be fulfilled is to constantly grow and to contribute in a meaningful way to other people, to the world. And in order to grow, all of us have to be willing to let go of our fear and let go of who we are, and we've got to set standards and we've got to challenge ourselves. What makes people leaders in life is their willingness to say, 'Raise your standard. Demand more from yourself.' That's what all leaders of any sort do: They call people to a higher standard. I think that causes people to grow. We need to grow.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
ebos:

Ebos is saying why they have to keep silent when Welcome 1 called the entire Igbos 419 and not Afrika 1. Did Afrika 1 call Igbos 419 in his post? It was Welcome 1 that branded the entire ethnic group with such remark. Though, I’m pleased that Igbos in this forum didn’t respond to him and Afrika 1. Some people are really mystified? It was Doyin 13 that really made a coherent analysis when he responded to my post. Doyin offered advice and went ahead to say that no particular tribe can be 100% united. So, I can’t understand why all these IGBO haters like to deceive themselves that Igbos are not united, as if they can point out to me any tribe that is united or speak with 100% one voice. Even in America today, not all of them supported the Iraq invasion. I never said back-to-sender when you were attacking and receiving counter attacks in the other thread, despite I’m from the same tribe you was assailing with your invective languages. I only called for peace. Right now, someone want to assert being more Nigerian than every other person in this forum, when actually he turned a blind eye and never felt upset to a post that condemned a section of this country, but was swift enough to get worried to a remark that rubbished this dodgy country.

Willy Willy has been making some good points, yet some people are sightless to see logic from what he has pointed out. What we are saying is let Nigerians pick one candidate of their choice from Igbo and support him - just the way they did to others. Let them stop telling us to produce a consensus candidate.

What I said in my previous post still applies. No response was made to welcome1, simply because it is futile arguing with morons. In fact, my previous statement was: "Engaging a slowpoke in a conversation is pointless". That goes for welcome1, Dimka a.k.a mohadana, Willywilly, pilas and his prejudiced ilk!! angry

It was also for that same reason, that I did not respond to Willywilly earlier, when he made sweeping remarks about other tribes in Nigeria. Like I said before: I do not engage people who have opaque bile clouding their vision. I have done that in the past, and it is tiring, irritating and a waste of valuable time. It is not turning a blind eye. It is a refusal to engage in a pointless exercise. People who have a prejudiced, jaundiced view of others, are hardly likely to change their minds simply because you made a comment. So stop trying to use Laudate's refusal to be drawn into a war of words, to justify your stand.

Finally, you stated that Igbos must not respond to certain silly statements. So why are you expecting non-Igbos to respond to such drivel?

Finally, I beg of you show me the post where I used 'invectives,' or 'invective languages' against your tribe! angry Don't lie! Don't clutch at hypothetical straws. Provide facts, not hyperbole. Paste the link here if you can, so that everyone can read it & judge for themselves.

And yes, I still stand by my remarks. 'Back-to-sender' is not an abuse, neither is it an insult. Maybe it is, in your own world. It merely means that whatever kind of wishes that you are sending to me, I return them to you. Period.

On a last note, I make no apologies to anyone for being a Nigerian. If you wish to renounce your own citizenship, that is your business. Not mine. I fail to see why it riles you so much, when someone decides to uphold his nationality.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2007
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See wahala!!!!Una no dey tire to fight grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by doyin13(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2007
Babeelove

abeg leave them

na them be the dynamo for the politics section

It has been really boring without them

Now e remain Ono, dimka, Xris, Davidylan and Denex
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
where is davidylan AKA PTH ?
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2007
doyin13:

Babeelove

abeg leave them

na them be the dynamo for the politics section

It has been really boring without them

Now e remain Ono, dimka, Xris, Davidylan and Denex

SRP!!!! wink---na wa oh! I have been forced to leave the area because the political family is dwindling on a daily basis----Can you believe I even miss Paw Paw? cry

Emmmmmmmmmm Solar---wey K0be? tongue

+osisi:

where is davidylan AKA PTH ?

+osisi

That one need to stay away for about 6 months!!!! His wahala is too much! Haba!!! grin

I no miss am at all!

Na K0be and Denex a miss badly!!! Denex is so pissed that after being unbanned, he decided to flip us a major birdie from elbow up.

Haba denex na wetin naaaaaaaaaaaaaa Please show your lover side! The fight do finish. Please forgive and forget.

PTH aka Davidylan--stay away till after January 01/08---then you fit come back to your "Pirate of Souls"!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin---This website can never ever contain you and I--!!!Kai!!!! shocked
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
babeelove na lie.
This place is boring without davidylan.
the ladies e.g omoge,TOH,you sef,aloib,even small girls like weslayan  and muki muki love him grin,the men can't stand him. tongue
The boy is very smart.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2007
+osisi:

babeelove na lie.
This place is boring without davidylan.[/b]the ladies e.g omoge,TOH,you sef,aloib,even small girls like weslayan  and muki muki love him grin,[b]the men can't stand him. tongue
The boy is very smart.

Na you sabi oh----------a say me no miss am at all!!!! grin  See as peace dey reign for here?  If he was here now he would have insulted everyone's mother and father--even grandparents.  Besides, he disturbs my runs!!! Everywhere you see him na so so big grammar im dey blow all over the place.  Long long posts and reposts---then nonsense talk from his mouth like "tramp" ---"tart"---------useless boy!!!!  Make a insult am now since im no dey around.  I know I can never win any argument with the woman wrapper.  Then that im ugly, busty wife go come add her own too---nonsense!!!!! grin

Yes! Let the place be boring for a change---------I like it like that---haba!!!! shocked

Me no miss am at all!!!! The dude always gives me a headache---no romantic side at all!!!  Real C-Section Baby---the type when dey block woman arse after givin' you a doggone 4th degree episiotomy from sea to shinning sea, because im fit weigh like 12 and 1/2 pounds of trouble from conception---Hai!  May God not let someone see bad thing oh! angry  I prefer Paw Paw sef!!!! grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2007
Consequent upon the fact that you have continued to uphold your hard position on ‘back-to-sender’, my preceding proof against you still remain as it is.

Yes, quite alright we are taxed twice as much by our inability to learn, three times as much by our folly. Refusing to be trained ultimately erodes power. I don’t need to convince large numbers of people to change; instead, I need to put up the annoyance of a good example. I know a cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, however, what is me, is quite separate from the not-me, and yet we wonder why there are conflicts of ideas. The conflicts begin with minds that believe in crumbling and are ignorant of whole truth. Igbos will rebound, take it or you leave it.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by OgidiBoy(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2007
All these Igbo threads sef, grin I must say it brings out a lot of folks MIA eg osisi, TOH, Donzman, Ninetofive,Laudate.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2007
ebos:

Consequent upon the fact that you have continued to uphold your hard position on ‘back-to-sender’, my preceding proof against you still remain as it is.

Pray tell, what preceding proof are you talking about? Do you even know the meaning of the phrase 'back-to-sender'? Or do you need someone to break it down for you, so that it can make sense? Because quite frankly, I don't know what you are going on about. What really is your problem with that phrase? First, you claimed it was an attack. I replied that it was not. Later, you said it was an abuse. I refutted it. Now you claim, that the statement is some kind of proof. Na wa o! angry What really is your problem?

ebos:

Yes, quite alright we are taxed twice as much by our inability to learn, three times as much by our folly. Refusing to be trained ultimately erodes power. I don’t need to convince large numbers of people to change; instead, I need to put up the annoyance of a good example. I know a cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, however, what is me, is quite separate from the not-me, and yet we wonder why there are conflicts of ideas. The conflicts begin with minds that believe in crumbling and are ignorant of whole truth. Igbos will rebound, take it or you leave it.

Stop clutching at flimsy straws. It is a sign of folly, to blame someone else, for your excesses. Take your own advice (which you gave up here), and do something about your inablity to learn.

You claim that: "what is me, is quite separate from the not-me." I don't know you, so how do you expect me (or anyone else on this forum for that matter) to give you an answer to this kind of remark?

On a last note, conflict of ideas is inevitable in any society, even in cyberspace. Human beings were created different, and unique by God. If he wanted consensus or total compliance on every issue, he would have created clones. A high level of consensus on every issue leads to 'Group-think' which can be detrimental to any society, as it has a high tendency to stifle creativity, inspiration and new thoughts. So kindly free your mind. Just because a person does not agree with your comments and points it out, doesn't mean he hates you. Try to seperate issues from personalities. And stop reading meanings which are non-existent into my post.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2007
laudate:

On a last note, conflict of ideas is inevitable in any society, even in cyberspace. Human beings were created different, and unique by God. If he wanted consensus or total compliance on every issue, he would have created clones.
people wey think sey dey know, but dey know know.
back to sender
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Na you sabi oh----------a say me no miss am at all!!!! grin  See as peace dey reign for here?  If he was here now he would have insulted everyone's mother and father--even grandparents.  Besides, he disturbs my runs!!! Everywhere you see him na so so big grammar im dey blow all over the place.  Long long posts and reposts---then nonsense talk from his mouth like "tramp" ---"tart"---------useless boy!!!!  Make a insult am now since im no dey around.  I know I can never win any argument with the woman wrapper.  [b]Then that im ugly, busty wife go come add her own too[/b]---nonsense!!!!! grin

Yes! Let the place be boring for a change---------I like it like that---haba!!!! shocked

Me no miss am at all!!!! The dude always gives me a headache---no romantic side at all!!!  Real C-Section Baby---the type when dey block woman arse after givin' you a doggone 4th degree episiotomy from sea to shinning sea, because im fit weigh like 12 and 1/2 pounds of trouble from conception---Hai!  May God not let someone see bad thing oh! angry  I prefer Paw Paw sef!!!! grin

OSANOBUA!!.
Na my baby brother you dey rain all these insults on e kwa
forget david na me and you now,woman to woman
na wetin?

which busty wife ?
na you give david wife?
babeelove mind yourelf o
I say mind your Lanham/Bowie, PG county,CVS pharmacy graveyard shit shift self alright! grin

You can't be insulting david all willy nilly and hope to get away with it.
Just because he's away vacationing in the Caribbeans sipping co co nut doesn't mean you can just talk anyhow grin
Now apologise!!
apologise before I declare and enforce a "holy" matrimony between you and dimka AKA mohadana AKA Okoroamado AKA pilas grin
nonsense!!
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by doyin13(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2007
Babeelove hehheehe

Osisi don reveal your locattion

PG County Pharmacy here I come

I have a urge that needs relieving grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2007
sorry guys but i have something entirely different 2 say,i dont really understand but if marginalised has anything 2 do with the numerous LGA's, i'll say its igbo
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by doyin13(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

sorry guys but i have something entirely different 2 say, does anyone around here consider me fit 2 model?

wtf
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2007
ok atleast i have something 2 say.speakin of being marginalised i'm totally at a loss
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by doyin13(m): 12:55am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

ok atleast i have something 2 say.speakin of being marginalised i'm totally at a loss

hehehehe

with a brain like this. You don qualify finish to model

Wait make I contact GQ magazine for you grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2007
he he he he he he!!!  Una no well at all!!! CVS phamarcy dey open by this time?

+osisi:

OSANOBUA!!.
Na my baby brother you dey rain all these insults on e kwa
forget david na me and you now,woman to woman
na wetin?

which busty wife ?
na you give david wife?
babeelove mind yourelf o
I say mind your Lanham/Bowie, PG county,CVS pharmacy graveyard shit shift self alright! grin

You can't be insulting david all willy nilly and hope to get away with it.
Just because he's away vacationing in the Caribbeans sipping co co nut doesn't mean you can just talk anyhow grin
Now apologise!!
apologise before I declare and enforce a "holy" matrimony between you and dimka AKA mohadana AKA Okoroamado AKA pilas grin
nonsense!!

A no dey apologise!  Where you dey when the bobo dey call me "tart" and "tramp"? angry  Gosh I hate those words!!!  That is why I hate Nigerians---I don hear that word ashewo too much for this my life so I begin act like one--so make wetin go happen, happen!!!

doyin13:

Babeelove hehheehe

Osisi don reveal your locattion

PG County Pharmacy here I come

I have a urge that needs relieving grin grin grin

As for you--your kind of "urge" no get relief!  Na Jesus you need!!! grin No wonder Paw Paw say you be pervert!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

sorry guys but i have something entirely different 2 say,i don't really understand but if marginalised has anything 2 do with the numerous LGA's, i'll say its igbo

Can't you see the political section is dying a natural death?  There is nothing to understand anymore.  Very soon Nairaland will be forced to shut down!!!   All the super exciting people are gooooooooooooooooooooone!!!! cry  Leaving our dry behinds to curse each other out!!!

I dey check ya profile out!!!Hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed All these men wen dey lie half naked for bed---make una take time oh!!! You no know say na night time be this shocked Wetin una dey look for una go sooooooooooon get am!!! cheesy
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 1:03am On Sep 12, 2007
babee go FYD
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 1:05am On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

he he he he he he!!!  Una no well at all!!! CVS phamarcy dey open by this time?

A no dey apologise!  Where you dey when the bobo dey call me "tart" and "tramp"? angry  Gosh I hate those words!!!  That is why I hate Nigerians---I don hear that word ashewo too much for this my life so I begin act like one--so make wetin go happen, happen!!!

As for you--you kind of "urge" no get relief!  Na Jesus you need!!! grin

In your militia days you revealed a whole lot,even me sef wey no dey use bad words,I call you ashewo under my breathe. grin
Kai militia,you almost corrupted me sef grin
I was wondering where this uninhibited militant came from and prayed you were not writing from Italy.

My heart was gladdened when you returned as babeelove,born again and all but before we could say "abunna" militia took over!
I must confess,I missed militia,no be small.
some of her postings made me cringe but her humor is unrivaled.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2007
+osisi:

In your militia days you revealed a whole lot,even me sef wey no dey use bad words,I call you ashewo under my breathe. grin
Kai militia,you almost corrupted me sef grin
I was wondering where this uninhibited militant came from and prayed you were not writing from Italy.

My heart was gladdened when you returned as babeelove,born again and all but before we could say "abunna" militia took over!
I must confess,I missed militia,no be small.
some of her postings made me cringe but her humor is unrivaled.

Na you sabi oh!!! Some people never get over the "Militia Bug"---them still get whooping cough!!! grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2007
ELOVE:

Can't you see the political section is dying a natural death?  There is nothing to understand anymore.  Very soon Nairaland will be forced to shut down!!!   All the super exciting people are gooooooooooooooooooooone!!!! cry  Leaving our dry behinds to curse each other out!!!

I dey check ya profile out!!!Hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed All these men when dey lie half naked for bed---make una take time oh!!! You no know say na night time be this shocked Wetin una dey look for una go sooooooooooon get am!!! cheesy

without my smart brother davidylan,the politics section has surely died.
all the remaining men are busy checking out peoples profiles and running after babeelove.
Even uchenna has abandoned his studies and joined the chase.
mili mili please take am easy.
we have to do something drastic about that your "spirit of delilah" grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

babee go FYD

You are too slow!!! Where you dey when e happen Make a send you the video grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2007
+osisi:

without my smart brother davidylan,the politics section has surely died.
all the remaining men are busy checking out peoples profiles and running after babeelove.
Even uchenna has abandoned his studies and joined the chase.
mili mili please take am easy.
we have to do something drastic about that your "spirit of delilah" grin

For where?---Even Jisos--say "I will make you fishers of men"---I am fulfulling the "prophesy"!!!!

As for Uche2nna--I love the bobo too much!!! But I go let am read im book. I no want make im fail oh!!!! A no wan inherit liability!!!

Time for first "rounds" at work--I go dey zoom in and out of Nairaland for the next 11 hrs---carry on!!!!
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by henry007(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2007
babee, how much will it cost 4 you to speak inglish
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

For where?---Even Jisos--say "I will make you fishers of men"---I am fulfulling the "prophesy"!!!!

As for Uche2nna--I love the bobo too much!!! But I go let am read im book. I no want make im fail oh!!!! A no wan inherit liability!!!

Time for first "rounds" at work--I go dey zoom in and out of Nairaland for the next 11 hrs---carry on!!!!

You work 11 hour shifts in your pharmacy?
are you building a castle in Okija? grin

anyway no be why we come America
abeg work hard my sister and save for retirement.
me sef if no be say I get bun for oven I for increase my hours jare.
I'm not allergic to Andrew Jacksons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Ex-Gov Audu Wanted / Onitsha Port: Anambra Shippers Task FG / FEMA Associates Tremor In Abuja To Mining Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.