Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Igbo Most Marginalised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Most Marginalised (5227 Views)

The Lesson The Igbo Most Learn, before they all get killed / Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised / Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2007
True!,  IBOS are Marginalised, but it's hand work of YORUBA and HAUSA/FULANI, they want to make sure that IBOS are finished. so as to have easy way of finishing me in the N.Delta ,that is part of there plan.
Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani, don't want a strong challenger in Nigeria. them seeing IBO as a barrier to there evil plans.
What 99% of YORUBA /Hausa Fulani  Wishes IBO is his DOWN FALL. 99.9% of Nigerians knows that.
Yoruba/Hausa Fulani want a weak IBO, So that they can continue to dictate the affairs of Nigeria.
I'm still alive today because, this  tribes believe that declaring total military assault against NIGER DELTA, they still don't know which people they IBOS will side, which may cause a backclash ( lead to Nigeria disintegration).

IBO MARGINALISED ( YORUBA AND HAUSA/FULANI CONSPIRACY)
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2007
Willywilly

I think you have just made some good points in your post. The fear of the unknown. Igbos’ position if the Federal Govt go into full military onslaught against Niger Deltans. Would Igbos turn against the Fed Govt? That is the fear.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by doyin13(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2007
I mean I expected that kind of analysis from willy willy

cause his posts are always farcical but you ebos have

shown in the past some grasp of lucid analysis

I think it is high time you lot stop talking in monolithic entities

as if Yorubas, Hausas and Igbos have one united voice

I don't know where you lot get that idea from

It is to be honest almost impossible to achieve such Unity anywhere
let alone in Naija wey diverse pass anything

Any notion of unity is vulnerable
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by RichyBlacK(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
Another thread about the ever-interesting Igbo people.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2007
willywilly:

True!,  IBOS are Marginalised, but it's hand work of YORUBA and HAUSA/FULANI, they want to make sure that IBOS are finished. so as to have easy way of finishing me in the N.Delta ,that is part of there plan.
Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani, don't want a strong challenger in Nigeria. them seeing IBO as a barrier to there evil plans.
What 99% of YORUBA /Hausa Fulani  Wishes IBO is his DOWN FALL. 99.9% of Nigerians knows that.
Yoruba/Hausa Fulani want a weak IBO, So that they can continue to dictate the affairs of Nigeria.
I'm still alive today because, this  tribes believe that declaring total military assault against NIGER DELTA, they still don't know which people they IBOS will side, which may cause a backclash ( lead to Nigeria disintegration).

You are well known for your untutored outbursts. So no one expects any rational stuff from you anyway.

ebos:

. So, that story of Igbos not united is not new to us. We understand the game and this evil country will remain cursed until Igbos are recognized.

*sigh* sad I expected better from you. Let me guess. . . .you stopped being a Nigerian and gave up your passport, years back. That is why you find it so easy to curse this country, instead of suggesting concrete methods to resolve the situation.

Last time I checked, the Scriptures asked people to pray for their land. Those of us that are praying and working to make Naija better, will also pray that your curses will not succeed. Back to sender! sad
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
laudate:

You are well known for your untutored outbursts. So no one expects any rational stuff from you anyway.

grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2007
I never directed my post to any particular tribe. So, Laudatte, you should not take it personal. What you sent revolve within you.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2007
willywilly:

True!, IBOS are Marginalised, but it's hand work of YORUBA and HAUSA/FULANI, they want to make sure that IBOS are finished. so as to have easy way of finishing me in the N.Delta ,that is part of there plan.
What 99% of YORUBA /Hausa Fulani Wishes IBO is his DOWN FALL. 99.9% of Nigerians knows that.
I'm still alive today because, this tribes believe that declaring total military assault against NIGER DELTA, they still don't know which people they IBOS will side, which may cause a backclash ( lead to Nigeria disintegration).

If this is not a logical analysis, then I wonder what is, please dont mind those trying to bully you, there is a big corelation in every thing you 've said, is only a fool that would not see it, kudos.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by pilas: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by AfroCynic: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2007
Aren't you people bored of this already? Do 100 greedy and dishonest politician speak for all of us? I will vote for any credible leader, I don't care where he comes from. Igbo president or not, they are all the same.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2007
ebos:

I never directed my post to any particular tribe. So, Laudatte, you should not take it personal. What you sent revolve within you.

True, you didn't direct it to any particular tribe, but you directed your 'curses' to this country Nigeria, of which am a citizen. And like the Scriptures say: "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh." So for you to have been able to curse the whole country, we all know what resides within you! Not so? sad
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2007
laudate:

True, you didn't direct it to any particular tribe, but you directed your 'curses' to this country Nigeria, of which am a citizen. And like the Scriptures say: "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh." So for you to have been able to curse the whole country, we all know what resides within you! Not so? sad

Which wan be ya own sef Laudate? You too fain trouble---this bini man!!!!! tongue
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Which wan be ya own sef Laudate? You too fain trouble---this bini man!!!!! tongue

Point of correction. I'm not a Bini man. Am a full-fledged Nigerian with relatives from all parts of this country.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2007
Okay oh! Mr. One Nigeria!!! But why is it that you only appear on mostly "kparakpo" threads Is it because you claim to be "one Nigeria" tongue
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Okay oh! Mr. One Nigeria!!! But why is it that you only appear on mostly "kparakpo" threads Is it because you claim to be "one Nigeria" tongue

Babeelove a.k.a Militia, define what you mean by "kparakpo' threads. Maybe, then I will be able to understand your question, with a view to providing an answer. When I joined nairaland, I wasn't aware that some threads were off-limits to certain people or were strictly reserved for certain groups. If there is such a rule in print, kindly show me where it is written. Those who want to post 'kparapo' threads, (whatever that means!) should set up their own website. Period. Last time I checked, facts were sacred, but comments were free! grin
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by BABEELOVE(f): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2007
laudate:

Babeelove a.k.a Militia, define what you mean by "kparakpo' threads. Maybe, then I will be able to understand your question, with a view to providing an answer. When I joined nairaland, I wasn't aware that some threads were off-limits to certain people or were strictly reserved for certain groups. If there is such a rule in print, kindly show me where it is written. Those who want to post 'kparapo' threads, (whatever that means!) should set up their own website. Period. Last time I checked, facts were sacred, but comments were free! grin

Some things never change!!!! Kparakpo=tribalistic!!! No sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Please feel free. No vex abeg. Express ya self abeg! kiss
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2007
laudate:

Point of correction. I'm not a Bini man. Am a full-fledged Nigerian with relatives from all parts of this country.

Point of correction, before us is a full fledged bigot, with a lot of hate for a particular part of the country, somethings would never change, you are killing yourself over nothing.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

Point of correction, before us is a full fledged bigot, with a lot of hate for a particular part of the country, somethings would never change, you are killing yourself over nothing.

Um. . . .let me guess. . .you are seeking for attention from me, again! Some things just don't change.  shocked *sigh* You really need to get a life, and stop following Laudate around from thread to thread. All your accusations of bigotry are nothing, but hogwash! Oya, produce the evidence of your so-called bigotry and paste it right here, so that everyone can see whatever silly point you are trying to make. *yawn*
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2007
quote author=welcome 1link=topic=76264.msg1472788#msg1472788 date=1189164892]
[quote][/quote]

What makes a man a confirmed fool ?

Fact he told you the truth ? The igbo man has not made anything of himself today. Except 419. They are the only set of Nigerians not united.

Zik called himself Zik of africa. But when he died, the road to his village was not even tarred.

How can u be a giant of a nation, when your hometown is in shambles ? Beats me.[
What makes a man a confirmed fool ?

Laudatte, what did you say when welcome 1 called all Igbos 419? You did not condemn it. Now you quickly rose to condemn my curse. Is this not an envidence against you - your hatred against Igbos cannot change. What evidence do you want again?
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2007
Laudatte, did you condemn welcome 1 for calling Igbos 419? You can see the reason why I said you should not take it personal. I don't have to respond to you again.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2007
ebos:

Laudatte, what did you say when welcome 1 called all Igbos 419? You did not condemn it. Now you quickly rose to condemn my curse. Is this not an envidence against you - your hatred against Igbos cannot change. What evidence do you want again?

Eeyah! So that is what is paining you! I expressed my shock with icons and an expletive. Oh, I guess that wasn't enough for you? You felt I should have taken on the role of a police officer, and fired some abuse in his direction? How laughable.

Go back and read that post and you would see that Afrika1 was ranting about pure rubbish. Just like Willywilly often does. He also went on to rant about other ethnic groups, in his subsequent posts. You can't respond to every retarded idiot that vomits bile, when you know they have taken leave of their senses. I gave that up ages ago. But you are welcome to try.

I have taken several other people to task against unwholesome attacks on other ethnic groups, including the Igbo, but I guess you conviniently ignored all those other times. Or do you want me to post all those links here for you to see? Do you want me to tell you about the other times that members of your own ethnic group have made unsavoury comments about other tribes, and no one took them to task on it, especially you? Were you attacked for it? You even called for your fellow Nd'Igbo NOT to respond to Afrika1, in another of your posts on this thread. Now, you turn round to call me names for not taking Afrika1 to task, on the behalf of Nd'Igbo. Make una see life! sad

At the end, you jumped up to say that "your hatred against Igbos cannot change." How sad. I actually thought you were more serious than the others in the tribalistic cartel, but you have now bought into their own brand of hatred. Let us hope you can take the blinkers off, and see the truth for what it is.

How your curses on Nigeria can improve her lot, is what am yet to see! But if that is how you get your kicks, maybe I should refrain from further comment and let you indulge yourself.

Am so grateful that you have decided not to make any further responses to me. Can't tell you how relieved that makes me feel. Now I can face more important stuff that require my attention. Au revoir!
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ Laudate

I didn’t refer to you directly that you hate Igbos. I only tried to point out evidence that might nail you hence you demanded a sort of that. So, I felt that referring your hushed to a post that condemn the entire race (Igbos) could not be reconciled with your swift condemnation of my remark to a country which I’m also a citizen, followed your comment of ‘back-to-sender’. The very phrase that depict you mind. Why back-to-sender? A direct attack to me, yet you feel I have initiated attack against you. Hilarious!
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ebos(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2007
The above explanation to you is the end of my response to you
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by ow11(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2007
What is with Igbos and marginalisation? who exactly is marginalising them. what of the Jukuns, Chambas, Igalas, Ijaws, Efik, Urhobo, Isoko, Ogonis etc,

IGbos were the only tribe to rotate a single post in the government amongst all their states in the name of impeachment
Can't they just let it go,
Nigeria is poorly run and nothing is ever done properly why then would someone open their wide mouth and say they denied him in 1999 when it was his turn ( who's turn). It makes me laugh.

There are over 200 ethnic groups and not all of them have ruled the country so why complain. Igbos are the ones who say nigeria has only Three tribes and complain that hausas and yorubas dont want them to eat forgetting the other 247 tribes too have a right to rule the country.

If an Igbo man feels he can rule Nigeria, He should rally the support of his Kinsmen. I think Igbos are the most populous tribe ( I stand to be corrected ). with their votes and sympathy votes from other tribes an Igbo man can be the next president
Not when election time reach all the igbo LGA chairmen will form parties and stand for election!
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by afrika1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2007
very well said OW11.

NO one is expressing hatred for igbos, (I have been silent in my criticisms, simply because i didnt see much INTELLIGENT brain work in a couple of posts in this thread)  you can't bring out a president based on sentiments. I think the most admired Nigerian icon (personally) is Emeka Anyaoku, he is the nicest Nigerian i have met to date. And has one of the cleanest records as a black man, "INTERNATIONALLY". And most of all he is a true igbo man. I have met him once in person. Fluent british accent and a lovely wife. He has made us Nigerians proud over and over again.

He will make a good president anyday.

He's name will be written in the anals of Nigerian history forever. For his good works as a Nigerian Ambassador

Ebo's started off being abusive and then, contradicts himself by saying no igbo man, should reply to my posts. I wonder why he continues in this topic ? clear HYPOCRISY.  Joined by his compatriot +osisi

Speaks volume of their unseen personality

If any "INTELLIGENT" person reads my posts, my attack is towards "A WASTED DEGENERATE GENERATION" of nigerians being producing in these "TIMES"  the 21st century, and the sentimental spirit clamouring for continuation of miguided politics that has lead Nigeria DEEP DEEP into the woods.

And no attack to any one tribe.

Having said this, my silence continues. Admist the future posts after this, INTELLIGENT OR NOT.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by lawuyi(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2007
ow11:

What is with Igbos and marginalisation? who exactly is marginalising them. what of the Jukuns, Chambas, Igalas, Ijaws, Efik, Urhobo, Isoko, Ogonis etc,

IGbos were the only tribe to rotate a single post in the government amongst all their states in the name of impeachment
Can't they just let it go,
Nigeria is poorly run and nothing is ever done properly why then would someone open their wide mouth and say they denied him in 1999 when it was his turn ( who's turn). It makes me laugh.

There are over 200 ethnic groups and not all of them have ruled the country so why complain. Igbos are the ones who say nigeria has only Three tribes and complain that hausas and yorubas don't want them to eat forgetting the other 247 tribes too have a right to rule the country.

If an Igbo man feels he can rule Nigeria, He should rally the support of his Kinsmen. I think Igbos are the most populous tribe ( I stand to be corrected ). with their votes and sympathy votes from other tribes an Igbo man can be the next president
Not when election time reach all the igbo LGA chairmen will form parties and stand for election!

Bravo, well said. Ibos need to get over themselves and start looking for how to work together in the country. The earlier post by someone that 99% of Yorubas and Hausas hate and plot the downfall of Ibos is total hogwash. In Nigeria of today everyone looks out for his own interest and that of his own people. Ibos need to start learning how to present a united front and forget all this talk about marginalisation. Truth be told nobody has time to constantly try and put someone down. Any intelligent man knows that to keep a man down you'll have to stay down with him.

To my ibo brothers and friends, y'all need to free this marginalisation crap,if u r saying that what do u want the other hundreds of small tribes to say angry

Give it a break and work hard to be successful. Aint no body can hold you down if you know where you're going and walk with God.

By the way, the post that the only succesful thing to come out of Iboland is 419 is just so wrong. I personally believe Ibos are the most hardworking and enterprirsing men in Nigeria as a collective. They just need to get their act together and pursue their own individual destiny rather than believing everyone is after them.

ONE NIGERIA
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
ebos:

@ Laudate

I didn’t refer to you directly that you hate Igbos. I only tried to point out evidence that might nail you hence you demanded a sort of that.

Ebos, you didn't refer to me directly that I hate the Igbo? So what was the essence of your previous post where you stated: "Is this not an envidence against you - your hatred against Igbos cannot change?" You posted this remark in black & white! Now you turn round to deny it? Gosh! shocked

ebos:

So, I felt that referring your hushed to a post that condemn the entire race (Igbos) could not be reconciled with your swift condemnation of my remark to a country which I’m also a citizen, followed your comment of ‘back-to-sender’. The very phrase that depict you mind. Why back-to-sender? A direct attack to me, yet you feel I have initiated attack against you. Hilarious!

So, because in your view I decided to keep "hushed" (don't know if that is the right term), you felt that it is evidence of some kind of hatred? Can you listen to yourself? Oh, so you felt my disagreement with your remark was wrong, not simply because I didn't acquiesce to your curses on Nigeria, but because I didn't see the point in wasting my time, responding in kind to Afrika1's comments? Check my post again. I expressed SHOCK at his statements, NOT agreement. Or did you see something different in that post?

Let me explain this again, for the last time. I only pointed out my objections to you, because I felt you were a rational, discerning, intelligent individual, not a prejudiced bat. And as such, you would understand that it makes no sense choosing the path you had taken. If Willywilly, had made that same statement or Dimka, welcome1 or any of the other paranoid, prejudiced folks on this forum, I would have kept quiet. Why? Engaging a slowpoke in a conversation is pointless.

For your information, 'back-to-sender' was NOT an attack, unless it rates in your book as such.  I never added anything new,  to your bad wishes for Nigeria. All I said was 'back-to-sender'. If you offered good wishes to Nigeria, and I said 'back-to-sender' would you be upset? So why are you bothered by such a simple remark as 'back-to-sender,' when I responded to your post? Um, let me see. . . .it is easy for you to dish out the curses, but you cannot receive it? Na wa o!   sad

Your comments about Nigeria were irritating, because first & foremost I'm a full-fledged Nigerian citizen living and working within its' borders, and earning a living on its' territory. Doing business in Naija with its' deficient infrastructure is hard enough, so when someone comes to add 'curses' into the equation, I take it personally. How would you feel if someone cursed where you live? Let me guess. . .you would clap for him in excitement, right?

Finally, for the very last time, my response to Afrika1 is still up there in black & white. If you wanted a virulent attack on Afrika1, sorry you will not get it from me, because I do not engage people who have opaque bile clouding their vision.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
lawuyi:

Bravo, well said. Ibos need to get over themselves and start looking for how to work together in the country. The earlier post by someone that 99% of Yorubas and Hausas hate and plot the downfall of Ibos is total hogwash. In Nigeria of today everyone looks out for his own interest and that of his own people. Ibos need to start learning how to present a united front and forget all this talk about marginalisation.

well said bro.
But can i ask you, which tribe today look more Nigerian?, the more they IBOS try to integrate themselves with Nigerians they more the are  faceing hatred spear headed by Hausa /Fulani and their CO conspirator they YORUBAS.
Fulani/Hausa and their Yoruba conspirator who have being controlling the affairs of this country for the past 43 years, looking for a way to harm IBO, have tried all there best to Harm IBO Business interest in Nigeria by implementing alot of archaic and harsh economic polices which have today contributed and ruined the economy of this contry.

sir,
which presenting of a united front?, not all tribe like playing ETHNIC politic OR  do you want them to present a common front to  loot ,embezzle like how they Fulani/Hausa and their Yoruba collabrators had done to this country inorder to create (Fulani/Yoruba) Lazy Oligarchs.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by FACE(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2007

Face is not in the habit of wasting his time responding to rubbish, but the above statement by OW11 is absolute codswallop.

Contrary to the popular past time of Igbo haters of throwing that rubbish about just to make Igbos look incompetent, Igbos should be commended for holding sway and retaining that office against all odds. Yes, I said so !

There are 15 senators from the eastern block as opposed to 93 senators from the other regions combined. Is someone trying to tell me that 93 senators sat back and the Igbo senators kept changing themselves without any input from other senators?

When a lie is told very often, it starts sounding like the truth . That is the tactics of all those that love to ridicule Igbos.

Enwerem’s removal was because other senators saw him as Obasanjo’s stooge and pulled him down during the Evan or Evans saga.

Chuba took over and was vibrant for a while and Obasanjo was not comfortable with him and he lost out on a toe to toe with Obasanjo. Be it known that he was out schemed by Obasanjo and not by the minority Igbo senators.

In both cases nearly 100 senators schemed, out schemed and voted. Were they all Igbo senators?

Anyim came and held sway, did his thing and refused to sing from Obasanjo’s hymn book. He knew he was going no where in the next term and he did not bother to vie for the post again.

Wabara came and was ousted by nearly 100 senators . Nnamani came and stopped Obasanjo in his tracks and refused to be a part of all the political chicanery and left with his head above his shoulders.

Someone made a point that Housa/ Fulani and Yorubas have presented more than one candidate at various points and the powers that be have always selected one of those candidates and backed that candidate. Why should it be different with the Igbos?

Juxtaposition of various events will debunk all the nonsense that some people would want us to believe.

I do not care who presides over the affairs of the country as long as things get done, but there is no need to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by welcome1: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2007
really ?
what happened to the likes of the UBA family ?

who are Obasanjo's hench killers ?

Its all Rubbish
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by FACE(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
There is an UBA family in every section across Nigeria. Just read your newspapers properly and dont be selective in your condemnation as to which sections the bad guys come from.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by osisi5: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2007
why are people taking up new user names with 2 and 3 posts under their belts to argue their points.
COWARDS!!
Real men answer to their names.
Men without balls don't!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyans are less corrupt than Nigerians / Nigerian States Financial/economic Ranking: Lagos No.1 $33 Billion Dollars! / Breaking Down The Constitution . . . .a Section At A Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.