Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,935 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Igbo Most Marginalised - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Most Marginalised (5223 Views)

The Lesson The Igbo Most Learn, before they all get killed / Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised / Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by laudate: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2007
ebos:

@Laudate

Don’t mind some people here. For the fact that we had to put up the annoyance of good attitude to make our points, does not mean we are enemies. We are still friends. But at times, human beings have to change mood even we disagree in our various homes.

True!! I hear you!
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by Prince22(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
Marginlised of Ibo's is not the issue at hand, sentimental thinking is not the solution to Nigeria problem for now!!!,
The fact remains idrop my cap for we IBO'S but we need to learn from YORUBA'S that have their ways to penetrate HAUSA,S that believed in one of their states that says BORN TO RULE, go thru records of those that rule this contry till the present is 97% statistically are not Hausa,s that we all believe they are less educated among the '3' major tribes.

See a brillant OKRA coup but sentimentally after succeeded effort without the real power in his hands removed some states from Nigeria. ?
We are too greedy and too OKRA.

Sorry my Ibo families. if we are not careful Hausa,s will remain our leaders till thy Kingdom come.
We open our eyes and Nigeria Capital was moved from Lagos of no-man-land to North of less commercial centre.

Let me leave u with this piece.
Re: Igbo Most Marginalised by MShittu: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2010
I don't think that you can blame the FG for the marginalization of anybody, as this is a FEDERAL republic. The states should be like countries, and should empower their own people, and LGAs should do the same, I think that its just a general lack of incompetence in our leadership that leaves certain individuals feeling that way, as if the North was able to turn to sharia law, then every other state should be able to change any aspect of themselves that they wish to, as long as they stick to being part of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Alaba Market To Be Shut Down / Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters / BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.