Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 (40010 Views)

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by irunoko(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I really feel for the Ekweremadus.

Paternal and maternal instincts at play.

Any sane parents can fall into this divine trap because most can't stand their children dying before their very eyes except if there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Besides, even if they are truly guilty as charged, they weren't planning to commit murder at least. It was just a case of understanding between them and the young lad. Though I ain't supporting such extremity, it's just a classical case of how parents can go crazy because of their children.
they cannot stand their children dying before their eyes but they can stand another child dying before their eyes Afterall no be them born am.see narcissism in full display

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by dammyz101(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I really feel for the Ekweremadus.

Paternal and maternal instincts at play.

Any sane parents can fall into this divine trap because most can't stand their children dying before their very eyes except if there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Besides, even if they are truly guilty as charged, they weren't planning to commit murder at least. It was just a case of understanding between them and the young lad. Though I ain't supporting such extremity, it's just a classical case of how parents can go crazy because of their children.
there is legal organ sale all they had to do is follow due process. But they wanted a cheap organ from another man's child bcus they can't stand there family member bearing the risk. I want them to be given a hard sentence to serve as a lesson to those that think bcus they are rich, the poor are like animals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by maasoap(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
Pretty Sonia needed a Kidney transplant.

Sonia is so pretty, kind-hearted and harmless πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. I'm depressed. I feel for her. She'll live with the guilt of destroying her own parents 😒😭😭😭

She didn't destroy her parents, her parents chose the wrong approach to help her

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Temi2468: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
The end of an era. The man don humble.

Our politicians and people in power, make una learn .
Nyesome wike, tinubu, uzodimma , elrufai and others, make una learn.
One day one day, this power wey de intoxicate una go fail una.

Learn ke??

They are like Pharaoh, the Egyptian.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by SavageResponse(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
I feel sorry for this family

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by SavageResponse(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
dammyz101:
there is legal organ sale all they had to do is follow due process. But they wanted a cheap organ from another man's child bcus they can't stand there family member bearing the risk. I want them to be given a hard sentence to serve as a lesson to those that think bcus they are rich, the poor are like animals.

Legal organ sale has a waiting list of over 3 years!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by thesicilian: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Judolisco:
d guy is at risk medically..... D girl get siblings na, ekweremadu get family members 2, why another person pikin? Doctors were on strike in Abuja when I lost my sister... And I'm sure it's not only my sister who died during that period.... They know how to travel abroad and give good things to their children but they don't care if Nigerians die..all dis could have been avoided if d surgery was done here in Nigeria
Karma has a way of getting across to everyone. The fact is there are actually excellent private hospitals in Nigeria he could have done the surgery without complications and without questions asked. But they don't trust anything Nigerian because of the way they've bastardised the system.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by yakashjr(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Instead using that poor boy he would have atleast use a member of his family or use his fellow rich friends child, atleast if they can use connection to get married they should also use same connection to save life.
Because am sure if it was marriage he will never allow his daughter marry they boy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Lordatkinson: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
To be sentenced by J J J
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by tommylee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
obaidan:
God go dey catch una 1 by 1.......all the stolen funds you thieves in politics use to buy properties up and down in the west...if u use am build better hospital, u for fit do the transplant in a system where u can manipulate to your advantage(as usual since na weytin una kuku sabi)
but greed no dey make una get foresight.....one way or the other ..u deprive others..it will hunt u down someday.. thief money to live wealthy amongst the poor, someday they will be hungry and u will be the only one left for them to attack.

I hope Dino is reading this
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Benez: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
The end of an era. The man don humble.

Our politicians and people in power, make una learn .
Nyesome wike, tinubu, uzodimma , elrufai and others, make una learn.
One day one day, this power wey de intoxicate una go fail una.

Peter Obi, Gbadebo, Pat Utomi
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by blaise26abj(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Why can’t Ekweremadu donate his own kidney if he is a match ? They didn’t test the real cousins and other close family members ?

He should pay dearly for his crimes . I don’t understand why people have pity on this man . His corrupt self has denied many good health care and other social amenities in nigeria Causing incalculable deaths .
If there was a top hospital in nigeria that can do the surgery successfully and that boy was a match , he would have been killed and his 2 kidneys harvested . No negotiations . Won’t be surprised if they are part of the people asking kidnappers for body parts . To hell with them .

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by abidem4real: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

A 21 year old man was brought in from Lagos as the donor after matching kidneys were confirmed through a middle-man (a doctor who has been convicted with the Ekweremadus).

He was promised Β£7,000 pounds to sell his kidney.

At the hospital, the doctor in charge of the surgical operation interviewed the donor/victim.

One of the requirements for the surgery was that the donor can afford life-long medical care that comes with living with one kidney.

The donor/victim couldn't give assurances that he could afford life-long medical care and he wasn't briefed about the pros and cons of the process before he accepted to come to the UK.

The donor/victim walked into a police station and made a report.

Ekweremadu, his wife and the middle man doctor were arrested.

Under UK laws, organ donors are not to be paid for donating their organs. They are to do so voluntarily without charge.

The Modern Slavery Act enacted by parliament in 2015 was violated.

Ekweremadu, his wife and middle man doctor have been convicted.

They await sentencing which could be as severe has life imprisonment.

The donor/victim has been granted asylum because his safety in Nigeria cannot be guaranteed.

Pretty Sonia the sick girl has been discharged and acquitted by the court. She still hopes for a kidney donor.

The case is the first of its kind in the UK and the conviction is a landmark achievement since the enactment of the Modern Slavery Act in 2015.

Sonia is so pretty, kind-hearted and harmless πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. I'm depressed. I feel for her. She'll live with the guilt of destroying her own parents 😒😭😭😭
The case is the first of its kind in the UK and the conviction is a landmark achievement since the enactment of the Modern Slavery Act in 2015.
πŸ‘† So, Ekweremadu, his wife and the doctor are going to be scape goats now?! I honestly feel for them. I know they wouldn't have had any evil intention towards the donor, it's a case of their actions against the law of the land.
Parents are really going through a lot for the survival of their children. I wish the judge would temper justice with mercy over them.
Sonia is going to go through unexplainable psychological trauma thinking about the calamity her condition has brought to her parents.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by honourwealth(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
if the victim was your relatives will you still talk like this. Agent was involved that charged Β£8000. is there no family member or family friend why the poor guy.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by blaise26abj(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sleekfingers:
That's good . They all should rot in jail.

But the Brits should kindly help their daughter.....

Why ? Is she any better than their citizens that are in need of kidneys . And those citizens are patiently waiting for donors while her parents tried to circumvent the process and brought someone to harvest his organs for her . Do you know the number of people that are dead because of her father’s corruption ? Is her life better than most of them ?

Anyone that knowingly enjoys and partakes in the loot of a thief is a thief too .

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Squirrel1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
riceye:
Oh..what a pity. As much as I’d love to feel for these guys I also feel more for the poor boy who’d have been left to suffer for the rest of his life had the deal been done. They’d deny him completely and he’d never have had access to them ever and ever again.

And who knows he may die untimely
asin ehn... Alot people underestimate the power n function of a kidney. Imagine living on one kidney. You have to live a healthy lifestyle, ( no coke, no too much calcium, no too much vegetables... the list is endless) because the kidney u have will be overworked.

Thank God the Young lad did the right thing by reporting the case!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by izubext007: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
I thought they grant him bail as usual, unfortunately is not Nigeria
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by highbee02: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good for them
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by SensualMan: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ekwrremadu can not sign Nigerian cheques in UK with his fat bank accounts idling away grin
Bank managers in Nigeria should start feasting on his accounts small small.

Mr & Mrs Ike Ekwrremadu should start making new babies in prison cos from the UK laws regarding this matter see them see life inprisonment with benefits.

I ain't gat no pity for these thieves. However, I wish the little girl quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Thomasankara(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
[/color]God don't raise help for a scammer[color=#770077]
Deykemi:
They will learn that not all countries are as lawless as Nigeria.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by AntiTerrorist: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

A 21 year old man was brought in from Lagos as the donor after matching kidneys were confirmed through a middle-man (a doctor who has been convicted with the Ekweremadus).

At the hospital, the doctor in charge of the surgical operation interviewed the donor/victim.

One of the requirements for the surgery was that the donor can afford life-long medical care that comes with living with one kidney.

The donor/victim couldn't give assurances that he could afford life-long medical care and he wasn't briefed about the pros and cons of the process before he accepted to come to the UK.

Under UK laws, organ donors are not to be paid for donating their organs. They are to do so voluntarily without charge.

The donor/victim has been granted asylum because his safety in Nigeria cannot be guaranteed.

Pretty Sonia the sick girl has been discharged and acquitted by the court. She still hopes for a kidney donor.

All Tinubu's surpporters are agents of the devil. Look at this thread, only Thiefnubuu's urchins are surporting Ekeremadu's family of criminals.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Xpol: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
juman:
They are not criminals.
They are just concerned of their daughter health to be restored.
Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Likinwee: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
You have been in the corridor of power for donkey years, you have so much money under your control from far back as 1999, yet you couldn't help people who can willingly give your daughter a kidney if the need be. You failed yourself, your family, you failed Enugu people, you failed the entire Igbo nation, you failed humanity. But then I wish the best of luck.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by jUeLiZ: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

You reap what you sow....

Meanwhile...
FCT is not a state, but for the purpose of Presidential election it will count as a state

Technically election hold in 37 territories, but it will be a blunder if the electoral act had stipulated 25% in 2/3 of 37states directly so they found a grammatic solution "and FCT" which implies + in maths
Election is all about numbers not Grammar, so the requirement is 2/3 in 37states generally base on the fact that all states are Equal, segregating Abuja means FCT is superior to other state. which is not true

Any candidate with 25% in 25 states using 37 is qualify to be declare winner,moreover Tinubu had 30 so why should Inec not declare him

Credit..theredaddy
Nice logic...
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by AntiTerrorist: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I pity your destiny
grin
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Sleekfingers: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
blaise26abj:

Why ? Is she any better than their citizens that are in need of kidneys . And those citizens are patiently waiting for donors while her parents tried to circumvent the process and brought someone to harvest his organs for her . Do you know the number of people that are dead because of her father’s corruption ? Is her life better than most of them ?

Anyone that knowingly enjoys and partakes in the loot of a thief is a thief too .

I am not talking about donor. I am talking about her dialysis treatment. Pending the time she finds a donor in the UK or another country
Oga , I have a friend on a waiting list in the UK, since three years ago. But found a donor in Cuba, last month . He is now in Cuba , for the transplant.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by ultimateprof: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
One down!
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by ezechi242: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Just the way God planed it....you must reap from the evil you sow, most times its your great grand children that will suffer...but God just did not have that patience for ekweremadu and his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tension as EFCC Seizes Dollars From Onitsha Traders / Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed / Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.