Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? (1639 Views)

Ladies, Stop Comparing Stupid Things With Money! (PICTURES) / Lady Reveals Conversation Of How Her Boyfriend 'ended Things' With Her. / Am I Right To End Things With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
I attend one of the multi campus Universities in Nigeria,so I met a lady in one of the school group but it happens that she isn't in same campus with me.

Long story short,we became friends online, from friendship to relationship,I once told her if she sees this long distance relationship as a lie,she should tell me so we can stop it quickly,but she said I made her feel bad with that statement had it been she's seeing it as a fallacy will she be chatting with me often?
I begged her and we continued but I'm tired of me asking her "how are you?, How was your day etc" this has been our usual conversation,how do I spice up my chat with her,there are times we don't even have anything to say. We are gonna see very soon.

How do I spice up things with her Guys.?

no preach for me abeg, keep your preaching to yourself
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
as much as you can try to make things different, what is happening here is exactly the result of when you enter a LDR.... what else can you do but say "hi how are you today?", "how was your day?" bla bla bla. LDR are boring and unless you meet the person physically, you aint going anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Danlax(f): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
brightmorningst:
I attend one of the multi campus Universities in Nigeria,so I met a lady in one of the school group but it happens that she isn't in same campus with me.

Long story short,we became friends online, from friendship to relationship,I once told her if she sees this long distance relationship as a lie,she should tell me so we can stop it quickly,but she said I made her feel bad with that statement had it been she's seeing it as a fallacy will she be chatting with me often?
I begged her and we continued but I'm tired of me asking her "how are you?, How was your day etc" this has been our usual conversation,how do I spice up my chat with her,there are times we don't even have anything to say. We are gonna see very soon.

Don't be always available on her Dm brr.. And sometimes yo can be flirty/naughty but be cautious ✌️ show interest in her past life... I mean many things to talk 'bout brr.... Yo just gotta be sharp 💯

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by samwash(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tomorrow is Saturday, make it a point of duty to visit her.
What happen to video call?
Many of una never ripe for relationship, una go dey force una self for relationship.
Relationship goes with a lot of sacrifices, your time, emotions, money, etc. If you don't have these things to invest in a relationship better stay your lane.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by advanceDNA: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
brightmorningst:

..most Long distance relationship almost always involve sharing ur babe with someone else....

so try to establish ur place in her heart from the start before the distance fever start to take effect on ur relationshop by going to see her, calling and and giving confirm sex game ....

don't think of using money to compensate for the distance or absence... U go lose las las....u will just be paying while someone else will be offing pant

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Columbine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
View her profile picture and make a comment; a naughty one.
If she has non, still make a naughty comment. I guess you're being too principled. Loosen up, it's either she stays or goes, it's not a win, neither is it a loss. Be free and enjoy your friendship!

Naughty comment: you look quiet, and most quiet people I know, na dem dey give wahala pass

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Foodqueen(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
The relationship that has not even start.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by labake1(f): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Relationship expert full NL

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
You can do many things to spice up your relationship and I can give you a few pointers.

But I don't think "spicing up" this situationship would help you.

In my own little experience, for a long distance relationship to work, you need to have spent sufficient time with the person physically. And I mean, a lot. Build a strong bond face to face first.

It's that bond that would help both of you when you're apart.

If you haven't met the girl yet and claim to be in a relationship, you're joking. If you met her and don't spend ample time with her face to face, you're joking.

I have many more things to say but I don't think you're ready to hear them sef. BTW, op, what qualifies you to think you're ready for a relationship?

grin grin

labake1, what's up?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
ArmedArmada:
You can do many things to spice up your relationship and I can give you a few pointers.

In my own little experience, for a long distance relationship to work, you need to have spent sufficient time with the person physically. And I mean, a lot. Build a strong bond face to face first.

If you haven't met the girl yet and claim to be in a relationship, you're joking. If you met her and don't spend ample time with her face to face, you're joking.

I have many more things to say but I don't think you're ready to hear them sef. BTW, op, what qualifies you to think you're ready for a relationship?

grin grin

labake1, what's up?
I get money
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by kelspinall(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
here's a tip...

arrange a date with her(face to face meeting)

know this,there are ten's of guys on her list sending message,so she may not have enough time to put up a good conversation with you...meet her first and observe whether she's good with conversation or the silent starring type (boring)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
brightmorningst:
I get money

I hope that's not all.

Money is very vital in a relationship; just like cement is vital in building construction. But you cannot make a house out of only cement. Them fit use your own money run you street if you no sabi.

What's her mental capacity? How mature is she? How has she added value to your life and your future plans since she met you? Do you guys vibe together? Does she have good energy? Is she your spec physically? How is she on a spiritual and moral level? What are her convictions? What are her views on issues important to you?

Do you know her love language? Does she know yours? How do you deal with conflicts? How does she relate with other people? Who are her friends?

You're asking about spicing things up and you say you have money, but I think you need to determine whether you're in a relationship first.

If you are in a relationship, is it built on good foundations? What are your plans/goals about the relationship?

Abi you wan just chop clean mouth.

Don't be in a hurry to hang the title of relationship on anyone's neck cos half the people in a relationship today don't really know what they're doing at all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Danlax:
Don't be always available on her Dm brr.. And sometimes yo can be flirty/naughty but be cautious ✌️ show interest in her past life... I mean many things to talk 'bout brr.... Yo just gotta be sharp 💯
I just showed interest in her past life, and the response I got shows she will have more orientation than me.
She's got 2 exes, 27 and 30+ respectively..started dating the first one at the age of 19.

Many things ran through my mind cos I'm in love with this girl but I'm just 24 . Big bro advise me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by labake1(f): 5:05am On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

grin grin

labake1, what's up?

Kilode
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

I hope that's not all.

Money is very vital in a relationship; just like cement is vital in building construction. But you cannot make a house out of only cement. Them fit use your own money run you street if you no sabi.

What's her mental capacity? How mature is she? How has she added value to your life and your future plans since she met you? Do you guys vibe together? Does she have good energy? Is she your spec physically? How is she on a spiritual and moral level? What are her convictions? What are her views on issues important to you?

Do you know her love language? Does she know yours? How do you deal with conflicts? How does she relate with other people? Who are her friends?

You're asking about spicing things up and you say you have money, but I think you need to determine whether you're in a relationship first.

If you are in a relationship, is it built on good foundations? What are your plans/goals about the relationship?

Abi you wan just chop clean mouth.

Don't be in a hurry to hang the title of relationship on anyone's neck cos half the people in a relationship today don't really know what they're doing at all.

Simp

Using money to get women only gets golddiggers
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by shantti(m): 5:21am On Mar 25, 2023
Discuss Nigerian or American politics with her. Or maybe history or religion.

Both of you can decide to buy a foreign best selling novel, read it and discuss the novel over the phone.
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2023
First find out what you've in common with that girl

Most girls like reading Wattpad and watching kdrama.

Skip online convos and interact with her irl
Bring up movies , books and so topics to discuss with her

That's how you build a connection with her

Be interesting and have an interesting life , no girl want a boring man .

Read books

Have a sense of humor
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Failure2019:

Simp

Using money to get women only gets golddiggers

May God grant you good eyesight to see things well and the commonsense to understand simple English.
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

Kilode

grin

I sell very quality relationship advice. Let's chat.
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by labake1(f): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

grin

I sell very quality relationship advice. Let's chat.

Relationship advice? I am a Celibate
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

Relationship advice? I am a Celibate

See? We already have something in common. BTW, why are you abstaining?
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by labake1(f): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

See? We already have something in common. BTW, why are you abstaining?

Because men are distraction
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

Because men are distraction

**Some men are distractions.

grin

If you show me your palm, I will tell you what your future with men will be like.
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by labake1(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

**Some men are distractions.

grin

If you show me your palm, I will tell you what your future with men will be like.

You be seer?
See my palm 🖐️
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by JustPowerApps(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2023
The only way you can spice your relationship is if you see her. Refrain from chatting with LDY, I prefer chatting with bot online than a LDY. If she can't show, don't waste your time my friend, decamp asap wink
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2023
labake1:

You be seer?
See my palm 🖐️

Aha. Lemme tell you what I see.

I see you being wary of men. You have been disappointed in the past.

I see you giving up on true love. I see you being with a man you don't really love but someone who you're compatible with. He would not be much older than you.

This man would be comfortable but not very wealthy. I see you having petty quarrels with him over little things.

I see you having 3 kids.

grin grin
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

I see you giving up on true love. I see you being with a man you don't really love but someone who you're compatible with. He would not be much older than you.

This man would be comfortable but not very wealthy. I see you having petty quarrels with him over little things.

I see you having 3 kids.

grin grin

Are you really real? Or you just dey catch cruise.
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by ArmedArmada: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Are you really real? Or you just dey catch cruise.

I can tell you your future too. Send me a DM and I'll let you know what the conditions are.
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

I can tell you your future too. Send me a DM and I'll let you know what the conditions are.
Tell me the conditions here, right now
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by labake1(f): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
ArmedArmada:

I see you having 3 kids.

grin grin

Eheen, you be seer o then what next?
Re: How Do I Spice Up Things With Her? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
brightmorningst:
I get money

Spend the money on her
Impress her by sending money to her to make her hair, buy clothes and make up so that she will look good for you
Use your money take arrange and package her to your taste
Send money to her to take flex for the weekend
Don't always make yourself available for her all the time. Allow her to miss you
Don't call her always and don't be to caring so it will not look as if you are stalking her.
Try visiting her so that you both will see face to face and spend nice and quality time together and you could use that avenue to discuss the future together
Touch her when communicating and kiss her at her cheeks or forehead when you're about to leave
Make sure you maintain eye contact with her be bold and confident and always give her listening ear when she's talking don't just be the only one talking
And when you get home call her that you're really enjoyed the time spent with her that you're looking forward to her visiting you
Do video calls with her and make sure you compliment her when necessary
For more advice
Pm me

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? / Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / Does She Love Him For His Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.