Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? (1627 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Warl0ck: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
This has caused argument between me and my girlfriend several times.

She keep saying she is the one giving me while i insist that i am the one giving her.

I think too much simping have made girls think such way.

Why on earth will a girl say she is the one giving During intimacy?

Does it mean that the guy is the one recieving.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Beebah321(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wetin una dey give??
Ehh?? Wetin?? undecided
Wetin Una dey give dey change this world ni??
Mtchewww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Goodmarlian: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
what do you expect from them when a man like you is ready to pay 100k for sex ,i mean 100k for just a smelly hole that gushes dirty blood every month ,he will even pay for the girls tfare and food,you are thinking like this because you are even redpilled they other ones oti loorr.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Rokiat(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who received a seed and make a baby out of it? You or a woman?
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Reminderz: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:
if you put your ATM into an ATM machine to withdraw money? who owns the money? you or the ATM machine? who invested before the ATM can eject money?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gbola dey give that's why him dey stand out while kpekus dey receive and that's why it's inside. Omor sense we nor kee me abeg. Make I go download some Guinness take keep body and soul together

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reminderz:

if you put your ATM into an ATM machine to withdraw money? who owns the money? you or the ATM machine? who invested before the ATM can eject money?
Chei.. this wisdom is too much shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Reminderz: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
ladies think they are offering men sex, actually they don't even offer sex, you can only offer what the other person can't offer himself.. and since sex is a joint work, both are doing each other a favour... any girl that think she's doing you a favour just because she's offering you sex should be dumped.

and if we look at it deeply, men are the one giving and putting all the whole work just to satisfy the woman, from ejecting sperm to burning thousand of calories... this is why sex drains men..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by chiozor: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
front page materials please undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Rokiat(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
[sub][/sub]
Reminderz:

What is more important the ATM or the money?

It doesn’t matter the giver what’s more important to note here is that pu….say is life, because it don’t only give you men pleasure but most importantly it birthed you.

Chris Rock said it best in selective outrage, a nigga could be dead with his di.ck out and people will pass his dead body and not give a F but now a beautiful woman can stop traffic.

Niggas done gone to war over pussy killed each, worked hard and spend to either get the pus.sy hair fixed, get the puss..y nails done, take her on vacation, get her car repair take her out etc etc you get it.

Ya all misogynist niggas keep lying to yourselves but puss..y is power.
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Reminderz: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:
[sub][/sub]

It doesn’t matter the giver what’s more important to note here is that pu….say is life, because it don’t only give you men pleasure but most importantly it birthed you.

Chris Rock said it best in selective outrage, a nigga could be dead with his di.ck out and people will pass his dead body and not give a F but now a beautiful woman can stop traffic.

Niggas done gone to war over pussy killed each, worked hard and spend to either get the pus.sy hair fixed, get the puss..y nails done, take her on vacation, get her car repair take her out etc etc you get it.

@ the bolded, you spelt "simps" wrong...

and to the rest of the post, you haven't said anything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Rokiat(f): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reminderz:

@ the bolded, you spelt "simps" wrong...

and to the rest of the post, you haven't said anything.

Damn 99% of your gender simps huh?

Must be tough for ya all.
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Warl0ck: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:
lol

U just answered my question. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by zed7: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rokiat:
[sub][/sub]

The innate drive for sex pushes men to do silly things for women. You're right, foolish men have killed and gone to war for women.

The issue is that with all the 'power' of their vagina, women still get discarded after use. Every woman has a vagina but it's surprising to see many poor and wretched women. It shows that the vagina isn't the issue, but other factors that the owner of the vagina owns is what makes her valuable to a man.

A vagina can't keep a man, sex is just temporary pleasure.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Fahvvy: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Any female who believes that she is doing the guy a favour during conventual s.ex is UTTERLY USELESS undecided...

And any guy who still hangs around females who think like this should see a psychiatrist asap undecided...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Autobot05: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:
what do you expect from them when a man like you is ready to pay 100k for sex ,i mean 100k for just a smelly hole that gushes dirty blood every month ,he will even pay for the girls tfare and food,you are thinking like this because you are even redpilled they other ones oti loorr.

What a joyless comrade grin

I gat nothing to say because I no dey do relationship

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by HellVictorinho7: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
AT LEAST I WON'T KILL MYSELF
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Monogamy: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
I no just dey understand, apart from their puna, what exactly do they offer in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Stanweezy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reminderz:

This ur response thick gan

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Warl0ck: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Monogamy:
I no just dey understand, apart from their puna, what exactly do they offer in a relationship?
can u imagine
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Hazlett1988: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2023
To be honest if I admire any girl, I walk up to her letting her know my interest in her, At that moment that same day I'm inviting u to my crip for sex and I will let you know my invites is for us to have sex, So before even coming u already know we want to F*** ourselves and have fun, If you say NO trust me I won't push it at that moment I'm blocking you off, Even if she tried calling back to YES I won't even give her the access anymore, I hate girls with pretence, U want a man to beg or ask you before you give her sex when you know you are not a virgin and that if you say NO a lot of girls are queuing and wishing they can have you as their man, I believe in this saying, There is a lot of fishes not just ordinary fish I mean desperate fishes in the river waiting and praying for a man to ask them out that way people don't tag them as been single, Infact 95% of ladies out there now snatches their best frnd man without feeling guilty about it, Omo nah my money I won spend on u, Nah the money u see in me that why u said YES to me and make me have sex with you that same day not because you like me, No woman can tell me she loves me mostly Naija girls make I believe am, Infact that moment you are telling me you love me is that same moment I'm telling u to shut ur mouth cos u and I kno the main thing you really love and care about is the money a guy spend on you, Any woman way won use sex do shakara 4 me waiting 4 me to ask again in the name of I don't want him to think I'm too cheap will be the one that will regret her actions and lost.Note, I love my girls fucking me, Doing all the actions in bed rather than I do the do, So whoever is giving or taking no concern me as long you are good in bed omo b4 we go break up go tey oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Shadysen: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Reminderz:

you don off that lady, she is speechless now.
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Shadysen: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
[sub][/sub]

you said nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Westernlove: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Goodmarlian:

OP don't go Far.

Here lies your Answers.

Your fellow Stupid Men are the Main Cause of the Menace.
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Westernlove: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:

Guy, I'do advise you go learn work or get a good job. This type of life you are living is getting out of fashion.

In as much as I am aware Nigerian Men are very Stupid when it comes to anything under the Skirt. But believe me, this your Hustle won't last. Na small change and recharge card you go dey receive from the SIMPs.

Alaye, Get a life, Go out there and Join your fellow Men hustle in order to have a meaningful life and well preserved Future.
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Rokiat(f): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Lmao at the above thinking I am a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Warl0ck: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
its normal on nairaland. grin grin

all female monikas are man.
all male monikers are man.

women no dey exist for nairaland grin grin ;
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Warl0ck: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
its normal on nairaland. grin grin

all female monikas are men.
all male monikers are men.

women no dey exist for nairaland grin grin ;
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Uptheante(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
[sub][/sub]

Load of trash!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Warl0ck: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Beebah321:
Wetin una dey give??
Ehh?? Wetin?? undecided
Wetin Una dey give dey change this world ni??
Mtchewww undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think They Are The "Givers" During Relationship? by Streetmovement(m): 12:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Reminderz:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Comrade he dey like this your wisdom you just buy am newly..this is updated grin

I like the way you deal grin

(1) (Reply)

Love at first sight and I'm crazy / What Does A Guy Want From A Lady Before Marriage / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.