Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor (30844 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Okorietitus: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2023
legba1:
That Obizek should cover her face in shane for coming to tweeter to claim this guy was arrested for supporting PO.

Ezekwesili is a legendary fool. Always on the wrong side of issues.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SugarGirl44(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2023
Everything about ipob people is fake.
No be only claniv reign
Shior
That’s how they want to give us a fake president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by infogeneral: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2023
There are many fake news peddlers like him who also need to be drilled by DSS. Those who called President Buhari a Jubrin from Sudan should also be made to tender public apologies. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can open your mouth wide and shout fire in a crowded place where there no fire.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by timefarm(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Rebuker(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Aaaàaaaààaaaaaaaaaaa
ambu2:
Humbling experience.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Georgejeez: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Effects of prison beans 😂

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by spiralwedge(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2023
Next is D@ft Datti and Obi, if they keep campaigning while case is in court

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Kog45(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
Calvin Klein...the guy na real fake guy and posting unverified news just nailed it

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by jumper524(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Buhari is truly a converted democrat.

Kudos to our security forces for respecting human rights and the rule of law.

Thank God Obi was not elected president because if this guy was arrested by the notorious Awkuzu Sars of Peter Obi's Anambra tenure, he would either be granting the interview with swollen eyes and broken teeth or his loved ones would be lamenting how Awkuzu Sars tortured him and threw his body into the river. Go and verify -facts.
after all this president obi would grant press interview on how he was not in the country when it all happened.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

- facts 📚
If Dem tell you say make una prove wetin una dey talk now
You go dey beg

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2023
gawu1:

You reminded me of that killer police officer, James Nwofor who Peter Obi used when he was Governor of Anambra to delete so many friends of these pigs praising him today
Shebi you get prove ooh
I say make I ask

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Hehe what do you expect from fake news peddler.
You self go fit afford designers?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Nasige(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2023
I thought the Obidient said it is victimization, common PO is not a Saint as most of you believe, so be becareful of your actions.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Denzelwash(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
E shock me too😂

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Mercury12(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Haha😂
Hand don touch this one 😂

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
Throwback:

Nnamdi Kanu failed to get Biafra, but he succeeded in forcing idiocy as a new cool on the whole of the Igbo tribe.
Oga look yourself before you talk.....
Idiot dey call another person idiot
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by MrFourSHIRTS: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?

Wetin Obi supporters no fit do no exist. They are good in everything fake

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2023
As much as I want social media freedom, something must be done to curb the fake news these people churn out everyday without any repercussion.

There should be a social media law that prevents anyone with 50k followers and up from posting or retweeting unverified news, or they will be held responsible for the libel or outcome of the fake news they are spreading especially if it causes uprising or harms to anyone..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Mercury12(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
nah Aba made. U go fear😂
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Mrhonesty: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2023
No. They didn't threaten hell out of him. They only implante common sense that he lacked into his head.
Thank you DSS.
GOD bless Nigeria

quote author=Boomkalakuta post=122038300]They have threatened the living hell outta this nigga [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by theforemost: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2023
How about these!!!

She's still doing yanga about like above the law?

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2023
See how some idiats are giving up their rights to free speech, because of tribal bigortry cheesy some of you naigerians are really ignorant. You deserve the kinda leaders you get.

Donald Trump was called all kinda derogatory names, Emmanuel Marcron was slapped across the face by one of his citizens and raw eggs was thrown at Kings Charles and no one gave a shit, no one was arrested, but this guy Chude was arrested for speaking the truth and you goons are jubilating that he was arrested and his human rights violated. He is not even being accussed of lying but was accussed of Cyberstalking grin grin what da fork does cyberstalking even mean? Why did they not prosecute him for lying against the bloody Emeka offor? Because he was telling the truth and the truth will come out one day. Anyone who is jubilating for this guy arrest and violation should wait for their turn to be arrested one day soon.

Emeka offor can lick my hairy balls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Dodo12345:

If Dem tell you say make una prove wetin una dey talk now
You go dey beg
Exactl, they can not prove it. If you arrest them now and demand for prove they will cry and beg for forgiveness. cheesy
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

- facts 📚
If you are arrested now and pressed to prove this your nairaland fake news you would cry and beg grin grin fuul! You are spreading fake news now and no one is arresting you. But you are here happy that another citizen Chude has being arrested and violated.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by YeyeGbami: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2023
Dodo12345:

You self go fit afford designers?

I no dey wear ABA made o
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Buhari is truly a converted democrat.

Kudos to our security forces for respecting human rights and the rule of law.

Thank God Obi was not elected president because if this guy was arrested by the notorious Awkuzu Sars of Peter Obi's Anambra tenure, he would either be granting the interview with swollen eyes and broken teeth or his loved ones would be lamenting how Awkuzu Sars tortured him and threw his body into the river. Go and verify -facts.
I you are arrested and pressed for prove of all these your sheer accussations against Obi can you prove it? You would come online, cry and apologise also to Obi. Fuul!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by hahn(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?

I think say na only me see am
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by N3TRAL: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
If you are arrested now and pressed to prove this your nairaland fake news you would cry and beg grin grin fuul! You are spreading fake news now and no one is arresting you. But you are here happy that another citizen Chude has being arrested and violated.

I'm spitting facts. Awzuku Sars in Anambra was and still is the most notorious in the country. If he was not taken by Interpol to Abuja, he'd be in intensive care by now.

Yes, the ex-governor of Anambra State filed a restraining order to prevent him from facing the endsars panel sitting at Anambra- facts.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
maleekberry:
Fake t shirt grin
Not Fake. It's Aba made T-shirt. sad
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm spitting facts. Awzuku Sars in Anambra was and still is the most notorious in the country. If he was not taken by Interpol to Abuja, he'd be in intensive care by now.

Yes, the ex-governor of Anambra State filed a restraining order to prevent him from facing the endsars panel sitting at Anambra- facts.
How did you know all these informations? As i asked, can you prove it? If you can, you should post it on twitter and I will support you, don't come on nairaland where no one would notice and be posting it, no one would notice, nairaland is a known for peddling vague news, tribal and bigoted sentiments.

Alot of people like you has being peddling this so called Awkuzu Sars killings and attaching Obi to it for 2 years now on nairaland, if you can prove it go to twitter and post it as i ve said, I will support you if you are telling the fact as you have claimed. Otherwise no need to tarnish Obi's image, i don't support Obi but no need to defame him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Receives Namibian President On First Day In Office [see Photos] / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.