Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor (30839 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by weyreypey: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2023
baralatie:
So na emeka offor attack this guy
tongue shocked

Say the name properly and be jailed
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:
Some of them don't even know what dey tweet, dey just write all sort of rubbish
How do you know Chude doesn't know what he twitted? He was accussed of cyberstalking, do you know what cyberstalking mean? Co's i don't. Was he accussed of lying? No! Just some made up rubbish they labelled "cyberstalking" grin grin grin grin grin cyberstalking my ass!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2023
weyreypey:

Tell me the proper name so i can say it. Fuul!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by HIPROFILE(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2023
Mandate2023:
Some of them don't even know what dey tweet, dey just write all sort of rubbish

Just like here in Nairaland
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SavageResponse(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
They have threatened the living hell outta this nigga

Instead of you to address the real issue which is that the idiot was busy spreading falsehood about another person you're here talking rubbish.

Let his ordeal be a lesson to people who think they can spread lies about another person and go scot free!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Thomasankara(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin cheesy[/color]wetin u see[color=#770077]
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2023
gawu1:

You reminded me of that killer police officer, James Nwofor who Peter Obi used when he was Governor of Anambra to delete so many friends of these pigs praising him today
Can you prove this your claim against Obi? You sound as if you witnessed the whole killing. Perhaps, you should be brought in for further questioning. See how you are mentioning names anyhow. undecided
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Mercury12(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Okorietitus:

Ezekwesili is a legendary fool. Always on the wrong side of issues.
That woman is a disgrace.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by ronalmagic10(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Dodo12345:

Make God help you first....
Poor man

And you know I'm poor because? Idiot
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by hardbody: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2023
totit:

This awaits all the loud-mouthed mobs that cyberbully, attack, insult, and threaten anyone that doesn't fall in to their ideology and political beliefs.

It has just started. The dude must have been dealt with. grin

Him big mouth go shut now and, this goes to all his likes on Twitter and all social media.

E don humble.

Lmaoo wink

Yeah, It will go to all except those that profile and malign the Igbo tribe especially in Lagos. Tribalists.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

Instead of you to address the real issue which is that the idiot was busy spreading falsehood about another person you're here talking rubbish.

Let his ordeal be a lesson to people who think they can spread lies about another person and go scot free!
Which news did he spread that was false? Everything he said is true, the truth will come out in the end. He was accussed of some rubbish so called "cyberstalking" what does that shit mean? undecided they didn't even accusse him of spreading false news but cyberstalking. Can you please explain to me what cyberstalking mean? Co's i don't know. undecided
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by labi1977(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2023
totit:

This awaits all the loud-mouthed mobs that cyberbully, attack, insult, and threaten anyone that doesn't fall in to their ideology and political beliefs.

Him big mouth go shut now and, this goes to all his likes on Twitter and all social media.

E don humble.

Lmaoo wink

I hope they start insulting him for apologizing grin grin

Insult upon injury grin
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by hardbody: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2023
weyreypey:

So SIR EMEKA OFFOR was the person that facilitated that guy's arrest.

Oya y'all dummies should come and arrest me.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by labi1977(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

I dont think Nnamdi Kanu forced any idiocy on Igbos, most Igbos can see that Nigeria had long failed and Nnamdi Kanu is just someone who came to tell them that they should seek an alternative, which makes a lot of sense. Who wants to perpetually remain part of failure? Definitely not Igbos

But he convinced many people that buhari is dead and they believed him as gospel even to this day

the dead man has now arrested him grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SavageResponse(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Which news did he spread that was false? Everything he said is true, the truth will come out in the end. He was accussed of some rubbish so called "cyberstalking" what does that shit mean? undecided they didn't even accusse him of spreading false news but cyberstalking. Can you please explain to me what cyberstalking mean? Co's i don't know. undecided

Truth is a defence in any country in the world!

If he is confident that what he said is true he would never have made a public apology especially since he already has support from the likes of Omoyele Sowore and other so called social critics!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by baralatie(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2023
weyreypey:

Are you emeka offor
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by brutal1(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2023
Lagos developers grin we did this, we did that grin
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

As in
I just shock at the guys comment
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
This whole thing is a laughable joke that has long gone sad

The amount of energy the authorities including Soludo expended on this guy, I thought he killed somebody

And all he did was cyberstalking? Which basically means that he insulted or defamed someone online, something thousands of people do on Nairaland every day

There are more pressing things than this and it smacks of idiocy to be arresting someone, transporting them to Abuja only to release them because it was pointless

Wasting scarce resources over tweets! If he did anything wrong, why not charge him to court?

Nigeria tire me
Absolutely, and some idiats are on here jubilating over his arrest and violation of his rights to free speech and thereby giving up their own rights to speak freely. Cyberstalking as you have clearly explained didn't even mean that what he twitted about Emeka offor were lies. Emeka offor from my understanding is a wealthy influencial guy, who has used his influence to intimidate this guy and shut him up from telling more truth. Intimidation is what most naigerian wealthy folk does. This is why most naigerians are trying hard to become wealthy and influencial so as to intimidate poor naigerians.

Donald Trump was called kinda derogatory names, Emmauel Marcron was slapped across the face and no one was arrested. No one cared! But some guy called Emeka offor is trending for being responsible for arrest and intimidation of a citizen and some of these citizens are happy over it.

Naigerians deserve the kinda country, people and leaders they get.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

Emeka offor can lick my hairy balls. grin
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by N3TRAL: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
How did you know all these informations? As i asked, can you prove it? If you can, you should post it on twitter and I will support you, don't come on nairaland where no one would notice and be posting it, no one would notice, nairaland is a known for peddling vague news, tribal and bigoted sentiments.

Alot of people like you has being peddling this so called Awkuzu Sars killings and attaching Obi to it for 2 years now on nairaland, if you can prove it go to twitter and post it as i ve said, I will support you if you are telling the fact as you have claimed. Otherwise no need to tarnish Obi's image, i don't support Obi but no need to defame him.

Who was the Governor during the Awzuku massacre that left almost 100 corpses floating on a River?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Tochj(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2023
totit:

E don humble.

Lmaoo wink
Bayo onanuga-Igbos are banned from participating in Lagos Elections henceforth.
MC Oluomo-Same statement as Above.
Followed by killings, maiming and injury to innocent voters.
No Police Arrests.
Chude- Accused of cyber stalking
No one is injured, let alone killings.
He is a criminal that must be caged.
Thank you Police.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Who was the Governor during the Awzuku massacre that left almost 100 corpses floating on a River?
I don't know who was the governor so if Obi was the governor that means he had a hand in killing people? Is that your prove? You see? You are already diverting from your previous claims. undecided and if you are sure Obi had a hand go to twitter and post it! Otherwise shut da hell up!

Did you count the corpses? Did you witness the killings by Obi?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by blakkydikky(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by N3TRAL: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I don't know who was the governor so if Obi was the governor that means he had a hand in killing people? Is that your prove? You see? You are already diverting from your previous claims. undecided and if you are sure Obi had a hand go to twitter and post it! Otherwise shut da hell up!

Did you count the corpses? Did you witness the killings by Obi?

Obi was the Governor. Now, why do you blame Sanwo-olu and Tinubu for a massacre that wasn't proved. If Obi had no hands in the tragic event as a governor, it therefore follows that Sanwo-olu had no hands in what happened last Saturday at Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

So why was he not charged to court for fake news?
Because his news was not fake, they used intimidation to shut him up so as to not not reveal more truth.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
beerfraud:
he begged and was forgiven
bullshit! He was intimidated and threatned for revealing the truth now they have shut him up from revealing more truth.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by kerry57: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2023
maleekberry:
Fake t shirt grin
So, all u can see is fake t shirt. Must everyone wear and afford the so called 'best' and original to u? If u truely use ur tongue to count ur teeth, all u are wearing right now is all fake from ur clothings to the human being in u.
It's usually the guity that is quick to judge others.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by KoladeChris24(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2023
thisweekng:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/03/chude-released-on-bail-apologizes-to-sir-emeka-offor-video/

They go still make Rufai Oseni do the same. Somebody who doesn't have a good track record of good personality attacking the person of everybody that comes to Arise TV.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Obi was the Governor. Now, why do you blame Sanwo-olu and Tinubu for a massacre that wasn't proved. If Obi had no hands in the tragic event as a governor, it therefore follows that Sanwo-olu had no hands in what happened last Saturday at Lagos.
What is this? Is this your so called fact? cheesy You didn't answer my questions, Did you witness Obi kill anyone? Did you count the corpses? You see? All your accussations against Obi are all lies and imaginations in your head. All these hyperthetical crap is your prove? By the way who says Sanwo Olu killed anyone? Mate! You need to be very careful how you spread lies about people. You were confident that Obi murdered 100 people in your previous comments. Suddenlly you are digressing to Sanwo Olu.

So if you are a head teacher in a school and one of your student takes a gun a massacre 20 of his fellow students in the school you head, you would be accussed of the murder? And you would accept that you are responsible for the massacre?

I dare you to go post this your lies against Obi on tweeter with your real verified name and account and see if you will not go to prison. You come Nairaland where there are so much ignoramuses and to post lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Confronts Obanikoro With $1m Bureau De Change Receipts / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.