Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor (30849 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Daguga:

The amount of energy the authorities put in the guy's case shows that the tweet is most likely the truth and not a fake news.
Absolutely, everything he twitted is true, that is why they put so much effort in shutting him up from revealing more truths. Emeka offor used his wealth and influence to intimidate and violate his rights to free speech.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by totit: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Tochj:

Bayo onanuga-Igbos are banned from participating in Lagos Elections henceforth.
MC Oluomo-Same statement as Above.
Followed by killings, maiming and injury to innocent voters.
No Police Arrests.
Chude- Accused of cyber stalking
No one is injured, let alone killings.
He is a criminal that must be caged.
Thank you Police.

Chude was arrested for spreading and peddling fake news? Do you realize that? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Buhari is truly a converted democrat.

Kudos to our security forces for respecting human rights and the rule of law.

Thank God Obi was not elected president because if this guy was arrested by the notorious Awkuzu Sars of Peter Obi's Anambra tenure, he would either be granting the interview with swollen eyes and broken teeth or his loved ones would be lamenting how Awkuzu Sars tortured him and threw his body into the river. Go and verify -facts.
cheif of gibberish, hope they won't use and dump you later
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Just like here in Nairaland

You are absolutely right..
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2023
kerry57:

So, all u can see is fake t shirt. Must everyone wear and afford the so called 'best' and original to u? If u truely use ur tongue to count ur teeth, all u are wearing right now is all fake from ur clothings to the human being in u.
It's usually the guity that is quick to judge others.
Alot of these people on Nairaland are low IQed grin the only thing that interests that idiat is the Tshirt. These are the type of ignoramuses naigerian politicians manipulates and uses as thugs.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2023
IgweBUIKE1:
cheif of gibberish, hope they won't use and dump you later
I have told him to go post that his lies and imaginations with his real name and real verified account if he is sure of what he is saying. And see if he would not go to prison.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Ukiadepoju(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2023
As MC Oluomo been question too? Someone that came on social media to threaten a whole region was not even called for questioning but someone that wrote about somebody on Twitter was arrested for questioning....m hmmm this is so sad.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2023
maleekberry:
Fake t shirt grin
Your IQ is very low.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Absolutely, everything he twitted is true, that is why they put so much effort in shutting him up from revealing more truths. Emeka offor used his wealth and influence to intimidate and violate his rights to free speech.

Exactly
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by frankson1(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
They have threatened the living hell outta this nigga

Nobody threatened him, he couldn't provide prove of the fake news he shared.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Tochj(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2023
totit:

Chude was arrested for spreading and peddling fake news? Do you realize that? grin
Agreed, Fake News is better than Threat of life.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by frankson1(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
This whole thing is a laughable joke that has long gone sad

The amount of energy the authorities including Soludo expended on this guy, I thought he killed somebody

And all he did was cyberstalking? Which basically means that he insulted or defamed someone online, something thousands of people do on Nairaland every day

There are more pressing things than this and it smacks of idiocy to be arresting someone, transporting them to Abuja only to release them because it was pointless

Wasting scarce resources over tweets! If he did anything wrong, why not charge him to court?

Nigeria tire me

You still had to squeeze in Soludo's name into your rants but failed to mention the man who got the fake news peddler arrested.
Was the governor the person who got him arrested...you rather swallow lies than taste the truth undecided
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by IkeAnumudu: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2023
thisweekng:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/03/chude-released-on-bail-apologizes-to-sir-emeka-offor-video/

The #Obidient slowpoke with his fake designer attire. Everything about him is fake. Fake news, fake designer wears. Which one is CALVIN RLEIN again?

Shame on these #ObidientFascists.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by totit: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Tochj:

Agreed, Fake News is better than Threat of life.

On the street, at bus stop people fights and threaten each other.
As for spreading fake news refer to; Ruanda.
cool
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by achymmania: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
yiu know say dem like fake something
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2023
Ukiadepoju:
As MC Oluomo been question too? Someone that came on social media to threaten a whole region was not even called for questioning but someone that wrote about somebody on Twitter was arrested for questioning....m hmmm this is so sad.
I hope u do know MC oluomo has been invited by human rights commission in Nigeria on the issue... Besides MC oluomo had issue a disclaimer that the said matter was a Joke with a close person which is iya chukwudi... Again stop justifying bullshit chude did.. that's how pple went posting falsehoods about CJN meeting tinubu... Misinformation is worse than poison... Nobi by force for Obi to rule ok... And using Ipob style to push Obi won't help him
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

And you know I'm poor because? Idiot
one of the poor masses
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by blowjohn(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's the obviously fake T shirt for me grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by naturefellow(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Buhari is truly a converted democrat.

Kudos to our security forces for respecting human rights and the rule of law.

Thank God Obi was not elected president because if this guy was arrested by the notorious Awkuzu Sars of Peter Obi's Anambra tenure, he would either be granting the interview with swollen eyes and broken teeth or his loved ones would be lamenting how Awkuzu Sars tortured him and threw his body into the river. Go and verify -facts.
the canary that sings for a fee

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I have told him to go post that his lies and imaginations with his real name and real verified account if he is sure if what he is saying. And see if he would not go to prison.
don't mind them...
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by CCIA: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
Oh boy!

E Taya me 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by XAUBulls: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
festacman:
The question is why were the Obedients (supporters of Peter Obi) insisting that it was Governor Soludo who wrote petition that led to the detention of this now humbled Chude. Even when Gov. Soludo assured Oby Ezekwesili and many others who reach out to him that he had no hand in the boy's travail, the Obedients were driven by satanic hatred to insist it was Gov. Soludo.

Now the young man has come out of detention and apologised to Chief Emeka Offor, the man he senselessly defamed and who rightly reported him to the Police. I expect all Obedients who, in typical mob behaviour, cursed and slandered Gov. Soludo for nothing should bow your heads in shame in display of fitting mea culpa.

Anambra will always win.

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by ValeeLove(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
totit:

grin grin grin
This is what awaits all the Twitter, Facebook, and all social media platform mobs. grin
more like anyone who doesn't agree with your evil doctrines.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by totit: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
ValeeLove:
more like anyone who doesn't agree with your evil doctrines.

Yes, anybody that loves to spread fake news. cool
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by gawu1: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Can you prove this your claim against Obi? You sound as if you witnessed the whole killing. Perhaps, you should be brought in for further questioning. See how you are mentioning names anyhow. undecided
Go ask Peter Obi himself on how he handled the insecurity situation When he was the chief executive and security officer of Anambra State.
I guess you were still wearing Mama pampers when Peter Obi carried out that heinous act against his own people. That's why you asked for prove on what everybody is aware of.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by gawu1: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dodo12345:

Shebi you get prove ooh
I say make I ask
You can confirm it from your father who has refused to let you know about it because he wanted someone he share tribal blood with to become president.
If he denies it, you can come back to me for prove.
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by WhereMyLoud: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
Fear Igbo people for follow up oh.!!! When i was younger i saw a Polo with davido picture on it but they wrote Phyno.! Lol.

Sha they are very industrious
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
gawu1:

Go ask Peter Obi himself on how he handled the insecurity situation When he was the chief executive and security officer of Anambra State.
I guess you were still wearing Mama pampers when Peter Obi carried out that heinous act against his own people. That's why you asked for prove on what everybody is aware of.
I am asking you, you are the one spreading the lies. If you are arrested now and charged for defamation you would cry and start apolosing and begging for forgiveness, fools like you think they cannot be traced through their IP addresses on here. Did you witness Obi murder anyone personally? It must have being you and your family members who carried out the henious crimes against Obi's people co's you seem to be sure that a crimes was committed. Did you ask Buhari how he handled boko haram for nearly 8 years he is naigerian president? Ignorant juveniles like you who are unable to wipe your own butts come on here to spew rubbish. Go and post/spew these your rubbish on tweeter and see if you and your who generation will not end up in prison. I dare you!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

Truth is a defence in any country in the world!

If he is confident that what he said is true he would never have made a public apology especially since he already has support from the likes of Omoyele Sowore and other so called social critics!
He has being intimidated and threatned by the so called Emeka Offor and his goons that is why he is forced to apologise under duress, you must be a very naive person to say that he would never have made a public apology, grin grin Omoyele Sowore will protect him from the likes of Emeka Offor you think? Yea right!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dodo12345:

Shebi you get prove ooh
I say make I ask
Ofcourse, he has prove, his father is James Nwofor the killer police officer as he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel / Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.