Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor (30852 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SavageResponse(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
He has being intimidated and threatned by the so called Emeka Offor and his goons that is why he is forced to apologise under duress, you must be a very naive person to say that he would never have made a public apology, grin grin Omoyele Sowore will protect him from the likes of Emeka Offor you think? Yea right!

Abeg my friend go and sit down if you don't have any hard evidence that he was tortured.

When he was released from detention did you see him with any broken bones or bruises on his body?

Some people just go on social media to spread lies about other people, unfortunately not everyone will tolerate that crap!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

Abeg my friend go and sit down if you don't have any hard evidence that he was tortured.

When he was released from detention did you see him with any broken bones or bruises on his body?

Some people just go on social media to spread lies about other people, unfortunately not everyone will tolerate that crap!
i am not your friend. You and I has never met before let alone be friends, Tell me where i said he was totured undecided i take it you cannot read. Now read my comment again and this time slowly without anger and sentiment and engage your brain if you have any after reading then highlight where i said he was Tortured. wink and oh! everything he said is true. Believe it or not. People like you have being ruled with intimidations and abuse of your human rights to the point that your eyes are open but you cannot see.

Ciao!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by beerfraud: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
bullshit! He was intimidated and threatned for revealing the truth now they have shut him up from revealing more truth.
where you there?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2023
beerfraud:
where you there?
No, i was not there. So why was he arrested, released and suddenlly he is apologising? It is obvious he was threatened and intimidated into apologising. Besides, read the comments on here even people on here are suggesting that he has being manhandled don't be naive. You think they arrested him and offered him a cup of tea and buicuits? grin in naigeria?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2023
gawu1:

You can confirm it from your father who has refused to let you know about it because he wanted someone he share tribal blood with to become president.
If he denies it, you can come back to me for prove.
poor people with there talk Sha
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by noahnaira: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2023
It's actually not fake. That's the brand name. Look at it from that perspective
maleekberry:
Fake t shirt grin
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
BiafraAburi:
This cyber criminal called Chude is now referring to Emeka Ofor as a respected Igbo leader. Wonders!!

DSS + Nigeria = grin grin grin

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SavageResponse(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

I dont think Nnamdi Kanu forced any idiocy on Igbos, most Igbos can see that Nigeria had long failed and Nnamdi Kanu is just someone who came to tell them that they should seek an alternative, which makes a lot of sense. Who wants to perpetually remain part of failure? Definitely not Igbos

Nnamdi Kalu told educated people that Buhari has been replaced with a clone from Sudan and they actually believed him.

Is that not idiocy?!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SavageResponse(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
gidgiddy:
This whole thing is a laughable joke that has long gone sad

The amount of energy the authorities including Soludo expended on this guy, I thought he killed somebody

And all he did was cyberstalking? Which basically means that he insulted or defamed someone online, something thousands of people do on Nairaland every day

There are more pressing things than this and it smacks of idiocy to be arresting someone, transporting them to Abuja only to release them because it was pointless

Wasting scarce resources over tweets! If he did anything wrong, why not charge him to court?

Nigeria tire me

The purpose has been achieved.

Sir Emeka Offor has taught him a lesson he will never forget in his life.

Next time he wants to peddle his fake news he will steer clear of people who have the resources to deal with him!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SavageResponse(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
i am not your friend. You and I has never met before let alone be friends, Tell me where i said he was totured undecided i take it you cannot read. Now read my comment again and this time slowly without anger and sentiment and engage your brain if you have any after reading then highlight where i said he was Tortured. wink and oh! everything he said is true. Believe it or not. People like you have being ruled with intimidations and abuse of your human rights to the point that your eyes are open but you cannot see.

Ciao!

From the rubbish you've been writing so far it's obvious you don't even understand the gravity of the offence this guy committed
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

From the rubbish you've been writing so far it's obvious you don't even understand the gravity of the offence this guy committed
Okay, you still failed to show me where i said he was tortured, What his so called offense in your ignorant head is, is that he told the truth about your corrupt politicians. The gravity of his offence is more than the ones your thieving corrupt looting murdering politicians committed against their citizens grin now fork off! Fuul!angry
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by gawu1: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Dodo12345:
poor people with there talk Sha

Is that what your father told you?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by gawu1: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I am asking you, you are the one spreading the lies. If you are arrested now and charged for defamation you would cry and start apolosing and begging for forgiveness, fools like you think they cannot be traced through their IP addresses on here. Did you witness Obi murder anyone personally? It must have being you and your family members who carried out the henious crimes against Obi's people co's you seem to be sure that a crimes was committed. Did you ask Buhari how he handled boko haram for nearly 8 years he is naigerian president? Ignorant juveniles like you who are unable to wipe your own butts come on here to spew rubbish. Go and post/spew these your rubbish on tweeter and see if you and your who generation will not end up in prison. I dare you!
Angry Ipob pig! Why can't you go do as I advised you?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2023
gawu1:

Is that what your father told you?
Poor father and son
God go help una
E no easy
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2023
gawu1:

Angry Ipob pig! Why can't you go do as I advised you?
Is this all have? grin grin morron!
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by gawu1: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Dodo12345:

Poor father and son
God go help una
E no easy
Rich son and father
Lamenting on election lose
Wailing without break
May God help you with handkerchief
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Dodo12345: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2023
gawu1:

Rich son and father
Lamenting on election lose
Wailing without break
May God help you with handkerchief
Lamenting for what?
I don pass that level nah
Big men like us don't complain we leave am for you poor masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos) / Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.