Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor (30841 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / How Ngige, Wike, Obiano, Emeka Offor Betrayed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Omoawoke: 2:29am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
This whole thing is a laughable joke that has long gone sad

The amount of energy the authorities including Soludo expended on this guy, I thought he killed somebody

And all he did was cyberstalking? Which basically means that he insulted or defamed someone online, something thousands of people do on Nairaland every day

There are more pressing things than this and it smacks of idiocy to be arresting someone, transporting them to Abuja only to release them because it was pointless

Wasting scarce resources over tweets! If he did anything wrong, why not charge him to court?

Nigeria tire me

Do you know how many people fake news can kill?

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by gidgiddy: 2:36am On Mar 25, 2023
Omoawoke:

Do you know how many people fake news can kill?

So why was he not charged to court for fake news?
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Benwallt(m): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?

That shirt is as fake as his accent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by beerfraud: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2023
this terrorist don get sense remain penguin2 gidgiddy and co

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by beerfraud: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

he begged and was forgiven

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Benwallt(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

I dont think Nnamdi Kanu forced any idiocy on Igbos, most Igbos can see that Nigeria had long failed and Nnamdi Kanu is just someone who came to tell them that they should seek an alternative, which makes a lot of sense. Who wants to perpetually remain part of failure? Definitely not Igbos

The Igbos are the failure here. The region is deserted by well meaning Nigerians. It is headquarter of propaganda

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Axis313(m): 5:11am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
grin
I think say na only me see am.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Okorietitus: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

Because Peter Obi, Ezekwesili and other Igbos were rolling on the floor begging for the idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by rajiedreez: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Go and sìn no more
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by DrTexas: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by highoctane: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?

Bright street Onitsha main market brand

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Josbreed: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2023
I tire o
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by theduke2233: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Chetas81(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2023
I KEEP ON WONDERING IF THE NIGERIA CITIZENS ARE FROM HELL 🔥 BASED ON CURRENT MENTALITY OF THE NIGERIA CITIZENS
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Afamed: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?

Biafra market incorporation

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

The amount of energy the authorities including Soludo expended on this guy, I thought he killed somebody

And all he did was cyberstalking? Which basically means that he insulted or defamed someone online, something thousands of people do on Nairaland every day

There are more pressing things than this and it smacks of idiocy to be arresting someone, transporting them to Abuja only to release them because it was pointless

Wasting scarce resources over tweets! If he did anything wrong, why not charge him to court?

Nigeria tire me

The amount of energy the authorities put in the guy's case shows that the tweet is most likely the truth and not a fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by norriswood(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Only in your zoo where laws doesn't exist.
... Thank God obituary has been elected as a zoo president laws can be existing now to all his animals living in the zoo...
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by baralatie(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2023
So na emeka of for attack this guy
tongue shocked
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by bdon12: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Next time he would think we'll before posting that fake news.
Shut up this man
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Akalia(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2023
StolenMandate:
Calniv Rlein?
Counterfeit designer.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Alliswell248: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2023
Good for him.
Next time, the dud would think 10 times before spewing trash from his smelling mouth.

Ipob miscreants
Noise maker
Empty barrel
Cownu slaves

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Only in your zoo where laws doesn't exist.

Nigeria has become "your zoo" once again, not "our kontree" which we must "take back" from infidels? Some people saw through the empty mouthings of contrived patriotism. Only evil people are this predictable! In any case, your moniker"BiafraAburi" says it all!

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Blaze14k: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2023
maleekberry:
Fake t shirt grin

Can you afford real designers? Can u buy a balenciaga top worth 1.5m
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Squirrel1(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Lol. This wan go de slander billionaire. Social media is different from reality o..no allow urself to be deceived..

Now look how meek and humble he looks.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by OceanRed(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria tire me

He lied against a very respected man, publicly and you expected the man not to make arrest? dont yu know that his tweet will put sir Emeka in trouble, he already killed the man with that tweet if you dont know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by legba1(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2023
That Obizek should cover her face in shane for coming to tweeter to claim this guy was arrested for supporting PO.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Hoelujohn: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2023
totit:

This awaits all the loud-mouthed mobs that cyberbully, attack, insult, and threaten anyone that doesn't fall in to their ideology and political beliefs.

It has just started. The dude must have been dealt with. grin

Him big mouth go shut now and, this goes to all his likes on Twitter and all social media.

E don humble.

Lmaoo wink
I think it's better we have a dictator form of government so people won't abuse social media. Military rule will a better option. Don't you think so, since we don't want people to abuse social media
Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Okorietitus: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigeria tire me

You think it's a joke?

Because your own parents are nonentities without reputation doesn't mean others are unfortunate like you. Say trash against Emeka Offor and see if your father can afford to bail you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Afamed: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Few of them very soon will also pay a visit to DSS , We are monitoring them here with their fake news/ post.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor by Blazebond(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2023
And many people where accusing soludo on the day of his arrest, the Nigerian social media bill will have to be passed now,the madness on social media needs to be curtailed.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.