Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience (1255 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience by SPAMBOX7: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2023
I am not the type that got time to watch series but the few times I'm gonna be watching this particular series I will be updating y'all from time to time.

I'm still watching this reality show titled "Perfect Match" on Netflix and this rugged looking tattooed guy called Dom is just crying over a girl like a child. I don laugh tire.
If you judge people by their appearance especially a man you may be wrong most of the time.
One girl called him a baby in a big man's body 😂
Women are a million times more cold and brutal than any living creature. Like cut throat💀
Even if you don't have time try to watch from episode 3-5. There is so much to learn.

I'll keep updating y'all as It goes tho. For those of you who have enough time to sit and watch series this one is a good one for you. They are so many lessons to learn for both genders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience by seanwilliam(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Death to simps

2 Likes

Re: There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience by Fahvvy: 6:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Relationships starting dying when women (and sadly men) started taking relationship advice from movies undecided...

Cause movies and real life are two very different things!!

Movies majorly are just for entertainment purposes and there's very little to learn from them relationship-wise undecided...

I mean...
The chances of the things depicted in most romantic movies happening in real life is less than 1% undecided..

Abi which man go stand under rain with flower dey sing song for girl grin...

Having said so, OP take what you see with a pinch of salt undecided...

"I'm still watching this reality show titled "Perfect Match" on Netflix and this rugged looking tattooed guy called Dom is just crying over a girl like a child. I don laugh tire.. One girl called him a baby in a big man's body"

Men take note of this...
This is exactly how women see men who show such emotions over them - Like babies in a big man's body undecided...

Women don't respect men who are overly emotional over them undecided...

So all those she-men that are disgracing themselves in the name of "expressing their love" or "being in touch with their emotional sides", take note of this undecided...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience by SmartGadgetz: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2023
I always meditate or reflect about my daily life experiences to recourse my mistakes. so I can't be successfully fooled by any biitch. She my try to
Fool me once but can't fool me twice. Can't happen. No matter the love I have for her, I will kill it to live best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience by Hypnotise: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I am not the type that got time to watch series but the few times I'm gonna be watching this particular series I will be updating y'all from time to time.

I'm still watching this reality show titled "Perfect Match" on Netflix and this rugged looking tattooed guy called Dom is just crying over a girl like a child. I don laugh tire.
If you judge people by their appearance especially a man you may be wrong most of the time.
One girl called him a baby in a big man's body 😂
Women are a million times more cold and brutal than any living creature. Like cut throat💀
Even if you don't have time try to watch from episode 3-5. There is so much to learn.

I'll keep updating y'all as It goes tho. For those of you who have enough time to sit and watch series this one is a good one for you. They are so many lessons to learn for both genders
You’re in for a surprise then. It’s not about playing games but about finding that genuine love and connection.

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Successfully / **sexy Eyes*** / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.