Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Cheating Successfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Successfully (1260 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Successfully by Preservedfish: 1:55am On Sep 12, 2023
I’m a married man with a mistress. She’s great, but I can’t take her to my house with my wife and child. Her place isn’t exactly available either. I can’t just get a hotel, because my wife would see that. Has anyone cracked this problem. It’s like I need a place that’s like a hotel for let’s say 5 hours, but where. Tomorrow after work I’m meeting up with her. Where can I take her? I’ve bleeped her in my car before, but I need like a hotel room that’s not a hotel room.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Successfully by woginid967: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Preservedfish:
I’m a married man with a mistress. She’s great, but I can’t take her to my house with my wife and child. Her place isn’t exactly available either. I can’t just get a hotel, because my wife would see that. Has anyone cracked this problem. It’s like I need a place that’s like a hotel for let’s say 5 hours, but where. Tomorrow after work I’m meeting up with her. Where can I take her? I’ve bleeped her in my car before, but I need like a hotel room that’s not a hotel room.

Let me give you an ancient hacckk

Find a local prayer church that is very far from your house. Take your wife to visit that place just once.

Then tell her you love the place and would be going often.

After that, find a shortlet or a campus guesthouse.... In your state and you will enjoy
Re: Cheating Successfully by bewla(m): 2:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Am not here yet
Re: Cheating Successfully by MrsTwrite(f): 2:43am On Sep 12, 2023
Why not man up and bring her home and have carnal knowledge with her in your matrimonial bed, what are you scared of? Mtcheeew...
Please cheat with confidence, bring her home. Hotel is not the best option, especially this ember month.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Successfully by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2023
You think random person(s) won't see or sight you remotely.

Remember the world is becoming a small ville.

Hope you will not be holding hands in public?
Re: Cheating Successfully by izonborn098(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2023
You are not married.. If u are married ur wife has made the greatest mistake of her life...

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Successfully by zed7: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Some people think that when they marry they'll have endless sex. They now realise that marrying for sex can't curb their randy nature.

They start looking for a mistress or patronising prostitutes. They realise that it costs so much money and there is the headache of getting a place, not to talk of avoiding being caught and the stress of hiding.

Cheating as a married person is twice as difficult than cheating as a single especially if you're not rich. My advice is to stick to your spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Successfully by Babamide(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2023
Fund your mistress and let her pay for the hotel.
The simplest solution is to get a mistress a place of her own or find a bachelor friend that has an extremely room to sublet.
Re: Cheating Successfully by Gggjhhj: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Just rent another house of about a room self contain, furnish and enjoy your life boss
Re: Cheating Successfully by Brandiebird: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2023
The devil told me to tell you to put the money in her account, and make her book the room in her name. But I’m telling you that if you are poor, and you want to cheat, may your dick start to itch you nonstop because poor men shouldn’t even have an errection; let alone a side chick.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Successfully by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2023
May we not marry a sorry case

99% of modern men are not marriageable at all

1 Like

Re: Cheating Successfully by okoroemeka(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Gggjhhj:
Just rent another house of about a room self contain, furnish and enjoy your life boss
I think this is the best idea,not just for your mistress but other adventures you may like,life is short to be unhappy
Re: Cheating Successfully by Rucheen(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Just form a gang with like minds around the hood

Cheat smartly and don't break your home
Re: Cheating Successfully by talented321: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2023
With my weed...
They are advicing u to cheat on ur wife' this the same people will call u pig when ur woman bring the topic to nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Successfully by DonroxyII: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
May we not marry a sorry case

99% of modern men are not marriageable at all
Atleast They are Manageable...
At all at all Na ihm Bad Pass grin

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman You No Need Get Sense Or Handwork, Just Get Yanch Then You Are Good” / Love Across Borders / Secrets About My Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.