Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,341 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport (3726 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Married And Need To Change Name On International Passport. Pls Advice / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2007
I'm in abuja, i need an international passport, what do i do Please help its urgent!!! I heard u can do it online but i don't know the procedure, and i can't go to just any place (office), need help please!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by ssRhino: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2007
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2007
thanxk men, but wat about all this shitz they are sayin' about it been a scam?
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by marjson(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2007
grin which one again the guy don give you the neccessary detail,
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by ssRhino: 2:06am On Sep 03, 2007
@ Poster, now you are sounding like person wey dem give kitten who come dey complain say the kitten no get hair, wetin u want again, u said you need how to apply, i gave you the website, na wa for yu oh
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
$$Rhino:

@ Poster, now you are sounding like person wey them give kitten who come dey complain say the kitten no get hair, wetin u want again, u said you need how to apply, i gave you the website, na wa for yu oh

No vexxxxxxxxxx ma guy, i don fu*k up
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by smartkid(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2007
@topic
I did my biometric passport in Abuja. You could check my posts here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70331.0.html
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
smartkid:

@topic
I did my biometric passport in Abuja. You could check my posts here:

Yo smart kid, how u been, could u please tell me the document u took to the office when u went for ur interview, and i guess u did an E-payment, please list out the documents that was required that u took with u please i really need this information soon, thankx men, and i'll like to talk to u to ask u please, could u send me ur numba so i could call u, or call me 08036304985, 08056836317, Thanks.
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by smartkid(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2007
@emmeno
All the information I have and my experience at the immigration office regarding the e-passport are already included in my posts there. Please just go through them, as all the questions you raised have been answered there.
Re: I'm In Abuja And Need To Get An International Passport by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2007
Yo i need ur help again men, the Guarantor form is ma problem, is my guarantor supposed to have a specific amount in the bank before they sign the form cos its kinda crazy, and the guarantor form is just sumhow, please help men.

Emmeno

(1) (Reply)

Travel Guides Collection All Places / Price War: Air France Reduces Price Of Fare To London Lower Than AirPeace / Starting Life In London, Tips And Stories:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.