Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? (31976 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Patoranking, Which Will Make You Realize You Can Make It / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by rapheal5(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:
Who made jollof rice popular?
Nigeria.
Who first made it, we don't know. But historically, Nigerian culture is older than that of Ghana and Senegal so it's possible Nigeria made it first.
Foods like eba, pounded yam & fufu were popular world wide cos if Nigerian influence in selling them in overseas.
Amala on its own is peculiar with Yorubas. Meaning Nigerians are the first to eat Amala cos it's origin is from Yorubaland. Amala is of two types, brown amala and white amala.
Brown from grinded yam peels and white from grinded cassava
U're wrong, brown amala is grounded yam, yam peel is black amala and is not recognized in the core yoruba land...

5 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Brutee: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Where's your evidence?

I read history so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Fimly: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

Lol, don't be ridiculous, how can Nigerian culture be older than Ghana when historically Ghana is as old as Egypt, Nigeria came into being in 1914. Ghana was already an empire way back the 10th century
Lol. Imagine when black man talk about his history. So, Benin empire for instance started in 1914

9 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by sslcrypt: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:
Nigeria.
Who first made it, we don't know. But historically, Nigerian culture is older than that of Ghana and Senegal so it's possible Nigeria made it first. Use
Foods like eba, pounded yam & fufu were popular world wide cos if Nigerian influence in selling them in overseas.
Amala on its own is peculiar with Yorubas. Meaning Nigerians are the first to eat Amala cos it's origin is from Yorubaland. Amala is of two types, brown amala and white amala.

That's total false, Ghana is a older it was historical known as gold coast because from the 1800s.
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Brutee: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2023
Fimly:

Lol. Imagine when black man talk about his history. So, Benin empire for instance started in 1914

We're not talking about Benin empire but two different countries being Nigeria and Ghana. Ofcourse Benin empire is older than Nigeria itself

2 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

Lol, don't be ridiculous, how can Nigerian culture be older than Ghana when historically Ghana is as old as Egypt, Nigeria came into being in 1914. Ghana was already an empire way back the 10th century

Ghana the country has nothing to do with Ghana Empire. Just a name they adopted.

7 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Switruth: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

don’t mind the guy. I was enjoying his write up but finally stopped when he started adding tribes to it. Yoruba and amala.
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Triangles1(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
naijaboy99:
All these faded American rappers who can't sell 5k copies first week now doing gumbody join Nigerian musicians. Music no be profession. The minute you start making money start investing in sustainability. Instead them go dey drink and show fake house and cars. Before eye clear 15years don pass. Ja rule and Bobby brown are completely broke azzzz

You can't still compare him with our latest singer, Ludacris,,,,he's a legend don't forget.

5 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Angelfrost(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
As long it is Jollof rice... Nigeria will certainly be ahead of those other nations.

Ask him about Football...! tongue
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by mariahAngel(f): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
sukkot:
Nigerian jollof is wack these day . . People no longer take pride in cooking. Everyone is looking for a quick buck. But the only naija jollof that still stands the test of time is Yoruba party jollof with the bay leaves and burnt pot

😲
Sukkot! How dare you!πŸ˜€
Where have you been eating jollof lately?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Brutee: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
You should take your own advice and stop being ridiculous?
Which Ghana is as old as Egypt?
The fact that your country bears the name Ghana,does not mean it's the same old historical Ghana..
Your name USED TO BE GOLD COAST..πŸ™†πŸ½
WE all knew when you took on the name Ghana..🀣

What does gold coast mean in Africa? Ofcourse the name have always been Asante or Ghana which was renamed Gold coast by the British. Gold coast doesn't have any meaning

2 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

olodo

Nigeria as a territory came into existence as a result of almagamation of different tribes, doesn't mean those tribes in the almagamation don't have empires that predates Ghana.

If the British had joined Ghana to Nigerian territory, would you say that Ghana/Nigeria was created in 1914?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Lamanii22(f): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Nigerian jollof is the best!
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Brutee: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
olodo

Nigeria as a territory came into existence as a result of almagamation of different tribes, doesn't mean those tribes don't have empires that predates Ghana.

If the British had joined Ghana to Nigerian territory, would you say that Ghana/Nigeria was created in 1914?

You're the olodo here who thinks Nigeria have been existing before Ghana. I'm not talking about the different tribes but two different countries. When it comes to tribes ofcourse no tribe existed before the other but we're talking about countries here and Ghana have been there from time immemorial, Nigeria existed only in 1914
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by SouthSouth1914: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

I think you are bereft of knowledge. Nigeria existed before 1914. Was only recognized by the Almagamation of the north and south protectorates.

It is unclear who has or made these good recipes. But Nigeria is as old as man as well as Ghana!
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

All truth is subjective, that's why I'm asking for reference.
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by StreetFight: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:
Nigeria.
Who first made it, we don't know. But historically, Nigerian culture is older than that of Ghana and Senegal so it's possible Nigeria made it first.

Jollof tribe is a tribe spread across Senegal and Gambia. The Jollof tribe of Senegal and Gambia is the first to mix Rice,Oil, and Pepper. This is their Rice. But, Nigeria made it popular.

4 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2023
This shyt is getting stale

1 Like

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Rassco(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2023
abobote:

Ghana girls can cheat, they are not marriageable
Why you take it personal on Ghanaian women?
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Fimly: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

We're not talking about Benin empire but two different countries being Nigeria and Ghana. Ofcourse Benin empire is older than Nigeria itself
And Ghana as a country started when? 10th century

Stop embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by mortalincarnate(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2023
πŸ’ͺ
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

You're the olodo here who thinks Nigeria have been existing before Ghana. I'm not talking about the different tribes but two different countries. When it comes to tribes ofcourse no tribe existed before the other but we're talking about countries here and Ghana have been there from time immemorial, Nigeria existed only in 1914
again olodo rabata.
When did combination of different tribes almagamate to become Ghana? Was it not 1957? Does that means Ghana as a territory doesn't exist before then? or tribes in Ghana don't have empires that British colonized?

2 Likes

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by DrTexas: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2023
L U D A !
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Ykc2(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2023
Dindondin:
Nigeria.
amala is only popular to yorubas very very popular to yorubas,my 17 years in lagos I can't stand it
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by sukkot: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

😲
Sukkot! How dare you!πŸ˜€
Where have you been eating jollof lately?
lol Mariah the question is which jollof have I not tried ? I have tried the jollof of most eateries it's all rubbish concoction. But then again it's understandable because nobody has time to be wasting cooking. They just throw all the ingredients together and quickly cook concoction lol. No time. They looking for quick money. But party jollof ? They are not doing it for profit so they take their time. But don't waste your time buying jollof in any eatery. It's rubbish . Concoction grin cheesy
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by alabo1: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Brutee:

You need to read again. Because what you posted is BS. I await your evidence
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by Thomasankara(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2023
[/color]stop parading ignorance, no name like Ghana,not until 6th March 1957[color=#770077]
Brutee:

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Nigeria party jollof rice

Haven't tasted Senegal own yet sha
Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by SirLakes: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Out of everything wey dey occur for this world na jollof rice be hin headache grin

1 Like

Re: Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? by shantti(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2023
Without being biased
Senegal jollof is the best.
Who no know no know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson / Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother (Photos) / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.