Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read (211 Views)

A girl pretending not to like sex. Please read guys. / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read by Edenogie: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2023
hello every one.
I have being a follower of this forum for quiet some time now, I open this account to stay anonymous. I have some pressing issues and I need help from any one monetarily.
the vehicle I use for e-hailing business has being park in the work shop for quiet some time now, the mechanic told me it needs a new engine, the cost for it is 350k. I was able to make a payment of 330k.
all I need is for any one whom God has touch his heart to help me with the remaining Ballance of 20k, so I can resume work, for the sake of my self and my family.
thanks and God bless.🙏🙏🙏

UBA

(1) (Reply)

X / If You Can Access Nairaland From Your Office System, Say Hi!! / Why Do Americans Condemn Former War Nazi Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.