Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship (25067 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner / What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by achimendy(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Nigerian men would always say good things about other women from other nations, something they should consider doing more often with their women.

And no, we can't chat in private.

But thanks for the compliment anyway.. smiley smiley smiley

Instead of saying Nigerian guys should be saying that to their Nigerian women, you should be asking what exactly is Nigerian women doing that their men ignored them for outsiders. Although not all Nigerian women are bad, we still have few good ones.

I watched a video here on nairaland, where a south African girl was talking about her experience with Nigerian girls, and also comparing it to their women . I don't know if you saw it Pls watch it and see for yourself.
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Classickj(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I detest Akwa Ibom Men

Worst kind of men to date

sharap
You no jam better Ibom man, you just come here to talk nonsense
How many Ibom man you don date
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Most of those SA ladies who go to social media and start bashing Nigerian women are gold diggers and trying to make some quick cash from those Nigerian guys here in SA because they know that they are big spenders.

So don't take them seriously because they'll use you and dump you.

Most Nigerian ladies that come to SA are already married and if you ask me, that SA lady had no right to start comparing herself with Nigerian women when she's never lived with them and got to understand them better.

Of course Nigerian men would bad mouth their women when they're with other women from other nations just so they could get under their pants.
achimendy:

Instead of saying Nigerian guys should be saying that to their Nigerian women, you should be asking what exactly is Nigerian women doing that their men ignored them for outsiders. Although not all Nigerian women are bad, we still have few good ones.

I watched a video here on nairaland, where a south African girl was talking about her experience with Nigerian girls, and also comparing it to their women . I don't know if you saw it Pls watch it and see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yes am a radio presenter

[aquote author=Love800 post=122114657]Good morning ma

Are u a radio presenter[/quote]
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by achimendy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Most of those SA ladies who go to social media and start bashing Nigerian women are gold diggers and trying to make some quick cash from those Nigerian guys here in SA because they know that they are big spenders.

So don't take them seriously because they'll use you and dump you.

Most Nigerian ladies that come to SA are already married and if you ask me, that SA lady had no right to start comparing herself with Nigerian women when she's never lived with them and got to understand them better.

Of course Nigerian men would bad mouth their women when they're with other women from other nations just so they could get under their pants.

Hahahaha..

So you think the reason Nigerian men bad mouth Nigerian women in front of other foreign women is just because they want to get under their pants Hmmm, although some Nigerian men might do that, but not all. And I know my brothers can spend much too to impress a lady, that's what our sisters interpret as love here in Nigeria.

I think experience is the best teacher, we both need to stay with people from both SA and Nigeria so we can understand better.

Have you been to Nigeria b4 or come across Nigerians
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yes, I do think that they bad mouth their women just to get under other women's pants.

I've had two Nigerian friends back in varsity, both girls.
achimendy:

Hahahaha..

So you think the reason Nigerian men bad mouth Nigerian women in front of other foreign women is just because they want to get under their pants Hmmm, although some Nigerian men might do that, but not all. And I know my brothers can spend much too to impress a lady, that's what our sisters interpret as love here in Nigeria.

I think experience is the best teacher, we both need to stay with people from both SA and Nigeria so we can understand better.

Have you been to Nigeria b4 or come across Nigerians
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
The thing is I deactivated my previous nairaland account.
JustANairlander:
did u see it?
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by achimendy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I do think that they bad mouth their women just to get under other women's pants.

I've had two Nigerian friends back in varsity, both girls.

Hmmm, am not one of those Nigerian men, but I prefer saying it as it is.

So tell me what you think about the Nigerian friends you had back in varsity days??
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Of course they will all say that they're not those kind of Nigerian men.

To be honest, those friends that I had in varsity were a complete opposite of the kind of Nigerian women we are made to see on TV and social media.

They were nice, humbled, fun to be around, grounded, and intelligent.
achimendy:

Hmmm, am not one of those Nigerian men, but I prefer saying it as it is.

So tell me what you think about the Nigerian friends you had back in varsity days??
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by JustANairlander(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
The thing is I deactivated my previous nairaland account.
hooooof, why??
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
I'd rather not say.
JustANairlander:
hooooof, why??
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by JustANairlander(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd rather not say.
your choice, btw, how was your day
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by KevinDeBruyne: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you are too materialistic...you can go
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Dybala11(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Aklee4994:
Same can be said about me but how do you weigh your own good karma
How do you weigh yours too? 😂😂😂
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by achimendy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Of course they will all say that they're not those kind of Nigerian men.

To be honest, those friends that I had in varsity were a complete opposite of the kind of Nigerian women we are made to see on TV and social media.

They were nice, humbled, fun to be around, grounded, and intelligent.

Lol......... don't generalize my dear, atleast am not trying to jump in your pants For you to think am one of those Nigerian men. We are too far from each other to be thinking that way.

Am happy you met some good Nigerians, and you had fun with them. But you need to understand that everybody can not be good ,and also everybody can not be bad. We must have some few opposing kind of them that exist together. Even in SA we have them too, it's everywhere.
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Love800(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Sis, how can i get into radio.

Am a presenter and host by nature. Asin this is my talent
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yes am a radio presenter

[aquote author=Love800 post=122114657]Good morning ma

Are u a radio presenter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Training is 25k

Love800:
Sis, how can i get into radio.

Am a presenter and host by nature. Asin this is my talent
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Love800(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sis how will i attend the training?

And what is the training abt
Wordsfrombimpe:
Training is 25k

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
What you need to know about getting into radio or do you want an ebook

Love800:
Sis how will i attend the training?

And what is the training abt
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Love800(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okay. I dont want a ebook.

How will i attend the training

Wordsfrombimpe:
What you need to know about getting into radio or do you want an ebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Check signature

Love800:
Okay. I dont want a ebook.

How will i attend the training

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Love800(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okay ma. Should i whatsapp u?
Wordsfrombimpe:

Check signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Yes Ma

Love800:
Okay ma. Should i whatsapp u?
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Handsome men you are not left out to look good

Available product on my e-commerce site

Order right away ⬇️

Men Short Sleeve shirts, ₦6,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/men-short-sleeve-shirts/620730

#everythingdigitalbimpe

1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Love800(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ok
Wordsfrombimpe:
Yes Ma

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2023
Nice

Stanley187:

Smiles. I followed back. Have a great day
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Money2000: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

beware this is a scammer coming on NL with yeye stories....using fake stories to get money for gambling!

here below he posted his phone number

same phone number that he used on his other profile Abba114:

and here he is today talking about what he needs money for:

here again:

same account used by his other profiles to get money for gambling:

Thanks bro. I almost sent that bxgot gambler 5k…. You saved my asssss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos) / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.