Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship (25073 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner / What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Noted

faithfull18:
Cheating, lying, laziness, disrespect, hypocrisy, poor hygiene, pretence, dumbness, the list hasn't ended, check the next pagešŸ˜‰
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Noted

Isabi4lov:
Cheating

Lies and deceit

Uncaring attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Not being prudent

Sums it all for me

Billion likes as for the males bestie

Women should improve on it

bonnyhope:
Nagging, lies, keep male bestie, cheating, disloyalty, being not prudent...etc
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Intellectual capacity very essential

Charlieabc:
Infidelity, Dirtiness, low intellectual capacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Spirituality is life

Trillion likes

God first In everything

You just got a follower

Stanley187:
deficient spirituality. in other words, lacking a healthy connection to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by MrBroke(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Poor reasoning, can't please me sexually and having the woman thinking (jealousy,spite,too materialistic and doesn't help me in any way), and lastly if she ain't independent. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Thank you for sharing

MrBroke:
Poor reasoning, can't please me sexually and having the woman thinking (jealousy,spite,too materialistic and doesn't help me in any way), and lastly if she ain't independent. grin grin
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
I like the fact we are all learning laughing and getting entertain

Keep expressing

I love it
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Kindly subscribe to my ebook

ā¬‡ļø

https://store.okadabooks.com/user/pereira_peremaya_2990
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Kindly subscribe to my channel

https://youtube.com/@digitalbimpetv
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Natbrowny: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Cheating should not be able to acceptable

Its not acceptable. But what do u wanna do when it happens. Tolerate it or leave the person and get someone else, only for that someone else to cheat also.

Its a virus dat has eaten deep..
A man with 15 wives, steady pussy when he wants it will still cheat on them

A woman who has everything, money, fame, 2hours man and every other good thing. Will still cheat with a 2minute man or man with less standard or even poor.

The case no fit finish
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Mustiboy(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hope sey your gbola no dey smell sha

My gbola clean pass anybody puna for your family. That Iā€™m sure of
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hope sey your gbola no dey smell

Howā€™s it possible for gbola to smell?
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2023
I disagree

Natbrowny:

Its not acceptable. But what do u wanna do when it happens. Tolerate it or leave the person and get someone else, only for that someone else to cheat also.

Its a virus dat has eaten deep..
A man with 15 wives, steady pussy when he wants it will still cheat on them

A woman who has everything, money, fame, 2hours man and every other good thing. Will still cheat with a 2minute man or man with less standard or even poor.

The case no fit finish

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Very possible

iLoveYouToo:

Howā€™s it possible for gbola to smell?
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by mkoabiola: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Cheating
Nagging
Boring sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Moniya4Real(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
loswhite:
What about your past life?
That is where you ā€˜fairer secā€™ do get it wrong.
A female past life can never be compared with a maleā€™s. In relationships, a man cares about a womanā€™s past while a woman cares about a manā€™s future
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Natbrowny: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I disagree

Disagree with Points..
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Natbrowny: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2023
mkoabiola:
Cheating
Nagging
Boring sex

These 3 will happen to couples in their lives. To escape am go hard small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by mkoabiola: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Natbrowny:

These 3 will happen to couples in their lives. To escape am go hard small
It may not happen

No certainty it will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by naijapikin2(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2023
chudez0147:

How old are you I was once like you.

I promise you, you'd remember my quotes sometimes.
I'm definitely older than you because I'm
38 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Simple Ways to Incorporate Mindfulness into Your Daily Routine

In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We're constantly on the go, juggling work, family, and personal commitments, leaving little time for ourselves. However, it's important to take a step back and incorporate mindfulness into our daily routine.

In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We're constantly on the go, juggling work, family, and personal commitments, leaving little time for ourselves.

However, it's important to take a step back and incorporate mindfulness into our daily routine.
What is mindfulness?

Mindfulness is the practice of being present and aware of our thoughts, feelings, and surroundings. It's about living in the moment and experiencing life as it unfolds, without judgment or distraction.

Here are some simple ways to incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine:
1. Start your day with a mindful practice: Begin your day with a few moments of mindfulness, such as a short meditation or deep breathing exercise. This can help set the tone for your day and promote a sense of calm and focus.
2. Take a mindful break: Throughout the day, take a few moments to pause and focus on your breath. This can help you become more aware of your thoughts and feelings, and allow you to respond to situations more calmly and thoughtfully.
3. Practice mindful eating: When you eat, take the time to savor each bite, and be aware of the flavors, textures, and sensations in your mouth. This can help you cultivate a greater appreciation for food and develop a healthier relationship with eating.

Copyright Ā©ļø Dash Press

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSeccDNAb6/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols

Natbrowny:

Disagree with Points..
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmn

Moniya4Real:

That is where you ā€˜fairer secā€™ do get it wrong.
A female past life can never be compared with a maleā€™s. In relationships, a man cares about a womanā€™s past while a woman cares about a manā€™s future
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by kals4luv990(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Good question

M young but I hv this feeling that I hv more sense dan d matured men here...you dnt want a slack girl,but wat of d one yu expanded
It's high time men start going for psychotherapists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by tunize(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Deep

But no one deserve that

And you can meet the one that will stay loyal

Yes of course but sometimes life itself is unfair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by jayAjoku(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lols

Yes o I donā€™t mind as long as you take care yourself just no lie give me
Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Berylonyx: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Laziness is a no no for me

Na everything be your deal breaker? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by RedPilChurchBoy: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If I hear

Shey you dey whine us

I get fear of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
What do you love about us?
achimendy:

Nope. I've never met any, you're the first am chatting with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.