Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum (2158 Views)

Same Thing Happening On Nairaland Is Happening In Northern Nigeria(watch) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is funny walahi talahi! cheesy

Gambling is a lucrative business in the world but God's organization forbids it just as God's organization forbids fornication and killing but if someone's business is either weapon manufacturing, brothel or lottery as long as the world approves it we have no business with that and if the businessman chose to glorify pure worship with his money it will be acceptable.
Simple and straightforward! wink
Lets juxtapose gambling with terrorism here.

Terrorism is a lucrative business in the world but God's organization forbids it just as God's organization forbids fornication and killing but if someone's business is either weapon manufacturing, brothel or lottery as long as the world approves it we have no business with that and if the terrorist chose to glorify pure worship with his money it will be acceptable.

What do you notice, dear Max? grin

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2023
oteneaaron:

So basically, the end justifies the means right?

It doesn't matter where the money comes from right?

Even if the money is coming the pocket of the god of this system of things aka "Satan" right?

Interesting.

🤔🤔

Thank you for confirming that you and other Jehovah's Witnesses in general are HYPOCRITES.

Do what I say, but not what I do.

Thank you so much for confirming this Max.

Good thing the internet never forgets.
Oh the internet never forgets. But I reckon, Max would say you misunderstood and misinterpreted him grin

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ take the case to anywhere on this planet JW organization will be justified under any human law it's you that's disturbing your brain over what God has approved.
The case is simple:
God's organization is for people who don't fornicate, gamble or kill but if those who are into all these acts choose to contribute to God's work their gifts will be accepted it's their worship that will not be approved so for them to gain approval in worship they must change.

This is very simple and straightforward but you feel like setting the standard here when you're of no relevance.

That's the same way you started ranting the other day i said
"don't give a Bleep"
You thought the heavens must fall when it's a common phrase out there.
Ọmọ go and chop isi-ewu and take chilled beer to step down nobody cares how you feel about this unless faithless miscreants like you.

In ancient times the God of Israel accepted gifts from pagan nations, Jesus also accepted gifts from Pharisees but when one of them came to ask for what he must do for his worship to be approved by God Jesus told him he must change. John 3:5-6

So what you think is of no relevance here my guy! smiley
Same exact thing like a church accepting donations from prostitutes and Yahoo boys. Same shit you, Max have been preaching against.
Aint life interesting cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ take the case to anywhere on this planet JW organization will be justified under any human law it's you that's disturbing your brain over what God has approved.
The case is simple:
God's organization is for people who don't fornicate, gamble or kill but if those who are into all these acts choose to contribute to God's work their gifts will be accepted it's their worship that will not be approved so for them to gain approval in worship they must change.

This is very simple and straightforward but you feel like setting the standard here when you're of no relevance.

That's the same way you started ranting the other day i said
"don't give a Bleep"
You thought the heavens must fall when it's a common phrase out there.
Ọmọ go and chop isi-ewu and take chilled beer to step down nobody cares how you feel about this unless faithless miscreants like you.

In ancient times the God of Israel accepted gifts from pagan nations, Jesus also accepted gifts from Pharisees but when one of them came to ask for what he must do for his worship to be approved by God Jesus told him he must change. John 3:5-6

So what you think is of no relevance here my guy! smiley
Same exact thing like a church accepting donations from prostitutes and Yahoo boys. And then praying for yahweh to double their blessing.
Same shit you, Max have been preaching against.

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lets juxtapose gambling with terrorism here.

Terrorism is a lucrative business in the world but God's organization forbids it just as God's organization forbids fornication and killing but if someone's business is either weapon manufacturing, brothel or lottery as long as the world approves it we have no business with that and if the terrorist chose to glorify pure worship with his money it will be acceptable.

What do you notice, dear Max? grin

Do you know a terrorist who is celebrated by people from every nation?

This athiesm kept rendering your brains dead by the day.
A weapon manufacturer is celebrated globally by people in the world because they believe his products will be used by law enforcement agents protecting them.
A lottery owner is celebrated globally because people worldwide believe his business could bring them luck.

Please remind me of what people globally can celebrate a terrorist for? cheesy

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same exact thing like a church accepting donations from prostitutes and Yahoo boys. Same shit you, Max have been preaching against.

Hope your own people will rejoice with you for your son who is a Yahoo boy or daughter who is a prostitute. cheesy
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A weapon manufacturer is celebrated globally by people in the world because they believe his products will be used by law enforcement agents protecting them.
A lottery owner is celebrated globally because people worldwide believe his business could bring them luck.

Good ol' Max, tryna muddle issues up. grin
Is terrorism a sin or not?
So why accept proceeds from it?

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hope your own people will rejoice with you for your son who is a Yahoo boy or daughter who is a prostitute. cheesy
What is the relevance of this post to mine?
You keep making a rubbish of this your 'Military Intelligence'

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same exact thing like a church accepting donations from prostitutes and Yahoo boys. And then praying for yahweh to double their blessing
Same shit you, Max have been preaching against.

JWs will never pray for or with you if you're not ready to live by the standard of our God! Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14; John 17:8-9

Humble yourself and learn if truly you're interested in this matter! smiley
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

JWs will never pray for or with you if you're not ready to live by the standard of our God! Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14; John 17:8-9

Humble yourself and learn if truly you're interested in this matter! smiley
But you said you guys do pray with unbelievers.
Nevertheless, does it make sense to accept gifts from criminals and immoral people, when you preach against them?

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

Good ol' Max, tryna muddle issues up. grin
Is terrorism a sin or not?
So why accept proceeds from it?

jaephoenix:

What is the relevance of this post to mine?
You keep making a rubbish of this your 'Military Intelligence'

Terrorism (not weapon maker) is condemned by the world so it's the New World that stood out as different from both of them. smiley
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

But you said you guys do pray with unbelievers.
Nevertheless, does it make sense to accept gifts from criminals and immoral people, when you preach against them?

YES! It makes perfect sense as they know that they're condemning themselves for using their material possessions to glorify what they failed to humbly accept as truth! smiley
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Terrorism (not weapon maker) is condemned by the world so it's the New World that stood out as different from both of them. smiley
What does this sentence mean?
Lol. Still trying to muddy the water? I’m better than that. Make a coherent statement, bro

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES! It makes perfect sense as they know that they're condemning themselves for using their material possessions to glorify what they failed to humbly accept as truth! smiley
Vintage Max! grin grin grin grin
When stumped, turn around and make a remarkably stupid post and point at it as the response.
There's a psychological term for this…. I've forgotten it…

5 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

What does this sentence mean?
Lol. Still trying to muddy the water? I’m better than that. Make a coherent statement, bro

Ọmọ this is about faith it has nothing to do with atheists like you! wink
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

When stumped, turn around and make a remarkably stupid post and point at it as the response.

There's a difference between intelligence and wisdom:

Intelligence only help in situations that needs urgent attention but wisdom provides a permanent solution.

Imagine you travelled to a country and getting there you were welcomed and everyone was friendly so you decided to share with them what you brought which they gladly accept but then you want to become a citizen only for them to tell you that there are terms and conditions of becoming a citizen.

Will you continue giving them the gifts or turn around and walk away?

Well whatever makes you continue giving them the gift means you value their conduct even though you can't live up to their standard! 1Peter 2:12

So it's those glorifying pure worship but failed to become part of it that you need to question their sanity not those practicing pure worship! wink
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by oteneaaron(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2023
jaephoenix:

It is called Cognitive Dissonance bro.

Cognitive Dissonance

Noun PSYCHOLOGY

The state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change.

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by Aemmyjah(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You are still arguing with this guy
Allow him to keep deluding himself
If life has no purpose according to him and everyone should choose his own purpose, let him go and be greeting and celebrating terrorists. You should be avoiding him cos he's gat nothing meaningful to offer or mention. He only claims he's wise cos he just discovered it
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If those organizing lottery decides to bring gifts to glorify pure worship it will be accepted and if they decides to stop bringing it we aren't forcing them.
Period! cheesy

oteneaaron:

It is called Cognitive Dissonance bro.
Cognitive Dissonance
Noun PSYCHOLOGY
The state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change.
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You are still arguing with this guy
Allow him to keep deluding himself
If life has no purpose according to him and everyone should choose his own purpose, let him go and be greeting and celebrating terrorists. You should be avoiding him cos he's gat nothing meaningful to offer or mention. He only claims he's wise cos he just discovered it
If you don't respond the faithless miscreant will think he has something reasonable to say against pure worship! Proverbs 26:5 smiley
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

I'm really glad you're hammering on this since many followers of this thread who formerly thought JWs don't pray at all can know why we always decline praying for the first time.
Thanks for helping to spread the Good News! smiley

I thought what I do here is just wailings, cry cry and stories and irrelevant things grin grin grin grin

At least you dey learn. grin grin grin to apply intelligence

1 Like

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
achorladey:

I thought what I do here is just wailings, cry cry and stories and irrelevant things grin grin grin ;DAt least you dey learn. grin grin grin to apply intelligence

Àbí jàre, thanks again! cheesy
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Àbí jàre, thanks again! cheesy

As long as it further the return of your drowned military intelligence. No problem grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
achorladey:

As long as it further the return of your drowned military intelligence. No problem grin grin grin

This intelligence is really paining you o!

Try and beat it by presenting a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses nah! cheesy
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Try and beat it by presenting a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses nah! cheesy

You need to read this again......

Thanks for helping to spread the Good News

That is the same person your drowned intelligence always call mad, insane, asiere, workers of LAWLESSNESS, workers of iniquity, good for nothing grin grin grin grin

The above tells me improvement of your military intelligence from what it used to be as it drowned too deep one would think it will be difficult to retrieve grin grin grin grin grin grin. You can stop peddling the pains of your intelligence since it is getting better grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
achorladey:

You need to read this again......
That is the same person your drowned intelligence always call mad, insane, asiere, workers of LAWLESSNESS, workers of iniquity, good for nothing grin grin grin grin

When people just want to bring gifts for JWs despite knowing that JWs won't accept them as members of the organization due to gambling it reminds me of someone who often support antagonists when criticizing JWs but when asked
"do you worship the same God with the JWs?"
This person couldn't emphatically say "NO" even when other critics are shouting that they aren't worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
Do you think such a person is SANE? cheesy
achorladey:

The above tells me improvement of your military intelligence from what it used to be as it drowned too deep one would think it will be difficult to retrieve grin grin grin grin grin grin. You can stop peddling the pains of your intelligence since it is getting better grin grin grin
You're just obsessed with JWs despite the fact that you have no other place to go for worship why not come back and humble yourself nah?

99.9% of your posts on this forum is about JWs yet you can't emphatically say you're not worshiping the same God with the group.
Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When people just want to bring gifts for JWs despite knowing that JWs won't accept them as members of the organization due to gambling it reminds me of someone who often support antagonists when criticizing JWs but when asked
"do you worship the same God with the JWs?"
This person couldn't emphatically say "NO" even when other critics are shouting that they aren't worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
Do you think such a person is SANE? cheesy

You're just obsessed with JWs despite the fact that you have no other place to go for worship why not come back and humble yourself nah?

99.9% of your posts on this forum is about JWs yet you can't emphatically say you're not worshiping the same God with the group.
Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed

When people just want to bring gifts for JWs despite knowing that JWs won't accept them as members of the organization due to gambling it reminds me of someone who often support antagonists when criticizing JWs but when asked[b]"do you worship the same God with the JWs?

Accept them as members or not is not my problem. What you have been running away from is the Pharisees and hypocrisy mentality that runs deep with the organization you belong and you by extension. After all you said it that there are many hypocrites in your midst and you look your Jehovah’s witnesses brothers and sisters with suspicious eye. You are very much one of them grin grin grin grin

"do you worship the same God with the JWs

When you go to your field service and opened Mathew 6:9,10 to preach about God's kingdom and equally critic the belief of the householders, do you believe they are worshiping the same God with you? When you read to their ear..... "Our Father" is it the same God? Oya start peddling your insanities and madness over it grin grin grin

This person couldn't emphatically say "NO"

You know the person said yes EMPHATICALLY and increased your insanities, asiere and madness peddling over the YES grin grin grin grin

even when other critics are shouting that they aren't worshiping the same God with Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

And I showed you how you indeed worship same God with them. grin grin grin grin Oya deny am and lie over it again paapaa

Do you think such a person is SANE?

You are the one peddling insanities, madness,, asiere over what is SANE in the first place grin grin grin grin

You are obsessed with those you call faithless miscreants and equally obsessed with peddling faithless miscreants whenever they discuss topics having to do with your religious organization. Even when you are not called to join the thread you must peddle your faithless miscreants over it grin grin grin. Na your mode of operations be that. You have three monikers on this platform with post of over 60,000 with bulk of it based on responding to people that are good for nothing and workers of LAWLESSNESS. grin grin grin grin. That is the definition of OBSESSION.

I don't need that humility that is covered with SUBSERVIENT and to be yes men to men that are error prone not inspired and made mistakes in terms of organisation direction and doctrines. Read your Bible from today till tomorrow, you will never see one scriptures that states you have to be a member of a Christian religious denominations to worship God. The fact you said I have contributed towards your activities tells me I am good for many things outside your religious organization despite not within it grin grin grin after all it goes against your words that I am good for nothing. Apply your intelligence and reason am. grin grin grin grin

99.9% of your posts on this forum is about JWs yet you can't emphatically say you're not worshiping the same God with the group. Ó mà ṣeo!

I know my response to you don't sit well with you at all. I gave you no place to hide, the reason you have to abandon topics and discussion and go after the person behind the post. What I do here is 100% within my jurisdiction to decide grin grin grin grin. Since 99.9 of my post is about your religious organization, it is what I choose to do. You are not the creator of nairaland and you are not a moderator here. grin grin grin You can peddle o ma se oooo till tomorrow over it. It will not change the fact that. Those you call good for nothing are good for many things outside your religious organization that what you call irrelevant are indeed relevant. Get those words into your military intelligence that wants to go back drowning grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
achorladey:

Accept them as members or not is not my problem. What you have been running away from is the Pharisees and hypocrisy mentality that runs deep with the organization you belong and you by extension. After all you said it that there are many hypocrites in your midst and you look your Jehovah’s witnesses brothers and sisters with suspicious eye. You are very much one of them grin grin grin grin
When you go to your field service and opened Mathew 6:9,10 to preach about God's kingdom and equally critic the belief of the householders, do you believe they are worshiping the same God with you? When you read to their ear..... "Our Father" is it the same God? Oya start peddling your insanities and madness over it grin grin grin
You know the person said yes EMPHATICALLY and increased your insanities, asiere and madness peddling over the YES grin grin grin grin
And I showed you how you indeed worship same God with them. grin grin grin grin Oya deny am and lie over it again paapaa
You are the one peddling insanities, madness,, asiere over what is SANE in the first place grin grin grin grin
You are obsessed with those you call faithless miscreants and equally obsessed with peddling faithless miscreants whenever they discuss topics having to do with your religious organization. Even when you are not called to join the thread you must peddle your faithless miscreants over it grin grin grin. Na your mode of operations be that. You have three monikers on this platform with post of over 60,000 with bulk of it based on responding to people that are good for nothing and workers of LAWLESSNESS. grin grin grin grin. That is the definition of OBSESSION.
I don't need that humility that is covered with SUBSERVIENT and to be yes men to men that are error prone not inspired and made mistakes in terms of organisation direction and doctrines. Read your Bible from today till tomorrow, you will never see one scriptures that states you have to be a member of a Christian religious denominations to worship God. The fact you said I have contributed towards your activities tells me I am good for many things outside your religious organization despite not within it grin grin grin after all it goes against your words that I am good for nothing. Apply your intelligence and reason am. grin grin grin grin
I know my response to you don't sit well with you at all. I gave you no place to hide, the reason you have to abandon topics and discussion and go after the person behind the post. What I do here is 100% within my jurisdiction to decide grin grin grin grin. Since 99.9 of my post is about your religious organization, it is what I choose to do. You are not the creator of nairaland and you are not a moderator here. grin grin grin You can peddle o ma se oooo till tomorrow over it. It will not change the fact that. Those you call good for nothing are good for many things outside your religious organization that what you call irrelevant are indeed relevant. Get those words into your military intelligence that wants to go back drowning grin grin grin

If you have faith in God ọ̀gbẹ́ni start preaching about your own God! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you have faith in God ọ̀gbẹ́ni start preaching about your own God! cheesy

grin grin grin cool cool cool shocked

Keep on speaking and behaving in such a way as those do who are going to be judged by the law of a free people. 13 For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.

For the undeserved kindness of God has been manifested, bringing salvation to all sorts of people. 12 It trains us to reject ungodliness and worldly desires and to live with soundness of mind and righteousness and godly devotion amid this present system of things, 13 while we wait for the happy hope and glorious manifestation of the great God and of our Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to set us free from every sort of lawlessness and to cleanse for himself a people who are his own special possession, zealous for fine works. Keep on speaking these things and exhorting and reproving with full authority. Do not let anyone look down on you.

Does your God equally ask you to do all of the above as captured from your darling NWT grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
achorladey:

grin grin grin cool cool cool shocked
Keep on speaking and behaving in such a way as those do who are going to be judged by the law of a free people. 13 For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment. Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.” For the undeserved kindness of God has been manifested, bringing salvation to all sorts of people. 12 It trains us to reject ungodliness and worldly desires and to live with soundness of mind and righteousness and godly devotion amid this present system of things, 13 while we wait for the happy hope and glorious manifestation of the great God and of our Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to set us free from every sort of lawlessness and to cleanse for himself a people who are his own special possession, zealous for fine works. Keep on speaking these things and exhorting and reproving with full authority. Do not let anyone look down on you.
Does your God equally ask you to do all of the above as captured from your darling NWT grin grin grin grin

Continue in this manner so everyone can know that you're not only here to antagonize JWs but you have something worthwhile to say about your own god! smiley
Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by achorladey: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Continue in this manner so everyone can know that you're not only here to antagonize JWs but you have something worthwhile to say about your own god! smiley

Is what you responded to worthwhile to the God you serve? grin grin grin

Don't forget this is not a forum created by you. I choose to join the discussion of interest. You are not the moderator to decide what to ANTAGONIZE or not grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Something Strange Is Happening On This Forum by jaephoenix(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ this is about faith it has nothing to do with atheists like you! wink
… and he keeps muddying the water… grin
Bro, I'm not stupid. Stick to the topic of discussion, and not a nebulous concept you spurn somewhere in your head grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About Existence / Happy Sunday- Answer And Tag!! / The Godly Dressing And Modesty Of A Holy Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.