Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lucifer Is Not Bad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Not Bad (1001 Views)

Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Please read your Bible carefully, if Adam was eternal why was the fruit of life of eternity at the garden?

Because since death was already there unactivated, Life too must be there, unactivated too.

Malonny:

Adam wasn’t dwelling with God the creator of the universe but with yahweh. Jesus who died in the Bible was one of the powerful ones born in the likeness of man

Stop talking rubbish. The word "Emmanuel", Genesis 2:7, Genesis 6:3, John 1:4, Ezekiel 37:14

"And i shall put my Spirit in you and ye shall live".

So you see, you are full of shit and madness.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Why was Adam? What purpose?

This is a change of post and off point.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Yes because there was a creation of man and as human multiply they are to settle down in places which is in every tribe and also in the Bible.

So you are back to the Bible which clearly shows us how every tribe and language came to be plus the fact that they moved to others parts of the world. Thus the origins of all people still comes and lands on the Bible.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because since death was already there unactivated, Life too must be there, unactivated too.

Stop talking rubbish. The word "Emmanuel", Genesis 2:7, Genesis 6:3, John 1:4, Ezekiel 37:14

"And i shall put my Spirit in you and ye shall live".

So you see, you are full of shit and madness.

Who is the creator of the universe and the creator of Adam? If death wasn’t activated and also life, are you trying to tell me that it was already planned that man will definitely eat the fruit then a decision of either activating the fruit of life back to man or to leave it the way it is death? Why was it the fruit at the garden at the first place?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So you are back to the Bible which clearly shows us how every tribe and language came to be plus the fact that they moved to others parts of the world. Thus the origins of all people still comes and lands on the Bible.

I’m not saying Bible don’t have its history or is different from other tribe but am trying to say Bible wasn’t the whole story and we were told every powerful one was God which is not
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Whatever people or tribe you focus on, all starts with them moving from somewhere else to settle down in the place they settled. So in the end you still land on the Bible.
Like the Indians whose religion predates the Bible abi?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Yes I am and I also want to know your own view
Nah, don't generalize.
there is not specific being called lucifer.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:

There are so many religions that predates the Bible and some of them are more detailed

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Nah, don't generalize.

there is not specific being called lucifer.

Lucifer means light bringer. I’m going with what the Bible and preachers are saying. Now the question is who is Lucifer?

I have my own view and what Lucifer means and some roles he played in the life of humans
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lucifer is the Orisha of love, war, death and destruction...
She is the goddess of love...

She is Mary the mother of jesus....
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
sonmvayina:
Lucifer is the Orisha of love, war, death and destruction...
She is the goddess of love...

She is Mary the mother of jesus....

angry angry grin grin
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by correctguy101(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Who gave these commands below Yahwah or Lucifer?
Deuteronomy 21:10-14
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives
11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.
12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails
13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.
14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.
Leviticus 25:44-45
44“ ‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Who gave this command below Jesus Christ or Lucifer?
Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

grin
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Lucifer means light bringer. I’m going with what the Bible and preachers are saying. Now the question is who is Lucifer?

I have my own view and what Lucifer means and some roles he played in the life of humans
Is lucifer supposed to be a male?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

angry angry grin grin

Lucifer is a title and it means " light bearer"

Exoterically it means "mother of the light"..

And the Christian Bible makes us to understand that Jesus is the light..so putting 2 and 2 together....

Lucifer is the so called queen of heaven, that elevated her self to the pantheon. She is inanna, the daughter of Nanna who is the moon god (ie the devil). Her grandfather is Enlil the god of the wind..Inanna stole the Mes from Enki and took them to her city Uruk. She was then elevated to the pantheon and Ninmah was withdrawn..She was never path of the Elohim,(which is a group of seven senior gods)
She is the morning star(Venus)

The truth hidden in plain sight..

It is quite interesting.... Babylonian/sumerian myths...
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Is lucifer supposed to be a male?

No...female...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk, inanna and her beloved Dimuzzi (faithful son)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G4Gd7qyQu0
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
sonmvayina:

No...female...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
Oh, you do know. Then clarify the op on who lucifer is...

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lucifer is a title and it means " light bearer"

Exoterically it means "mother of the light"..

And the Christian Bible makes us to understand that Jesus is the light..so putting 2 and 2 together....

Lucifer is the so called queen of heaven, that elevated her self to the pantheon. She is inanna, the daughter of Nanna who is the moon god (ie the devil). Her grandfather is Enlil the god of the wind..Inanna stole the Mes from Enki and took them to her city Uruk. She was then elevated to the pantheon and Ninmah was withdrawn..She was never path of the Elohim,(which is a group of seven senior gods)
She is the morning star(Venus)

The truth hidden in plain sight..

It is quite interesting.... Babylonian/sumerian myths...

I don’t think Lucifer is Inana. You’re talking about Lilith. She is not Lucifer. Lucifer is the morning star, light bringer. I agree with you the truth is hidden
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

I don’t think Lucifer is Inana. You’re talking about Lilith. She is not Lucifer. Lucifer is the morning star, light bringer. I agree with you the truth is hidden

Inanna is Lucifer....have you read how she wanted to sit with the senior gods and stole the Mes from Enki? And she was given the divine tiara..and elevated?.

Lucifer is not lilith

Read about it in the link I posted..

It can't be Enki..

Enki is the father of Marduk
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by MindHacker9009(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
correctguy101:

grin

For more clarity:

Deuteronomy 21:14 English Standard Version
13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, [/b]then you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by MindHacker9009(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
correctguy101:

grin

For more clarity:
Deuteronomy 21:14 English Standard Version
13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by MindHacker9009(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
correctguy101:

grin

For more clarity:

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
10 “When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God gives them into your hand and you take them captive,
11 and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife,
12 and you bring her home to your house, she shall shave her head and pare her nails.
13 And she shall take off the clothes in which she was captured and shall remain in your house and lament her father and her mother a full month. After that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife.
14 But if you no longer delight in her, you shall let her go where she wants. But you shall not sell her for money, nor shall you treat her as a slave, since you have humiliated her.
Leviticus 25:44-45
44“ ‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Who gave this command below Jesus Christ or Lucifer?
Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:

As long as the records show that the people of India moved to their location, it does not matter that their cultural practices was older than when the Bible was compiled and released for viewing.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

I’m not saying Bible don’t have its history or is different from other tribe but am trying to say Bible wasn’t the whole story and we were told every powerful one was God which is not

I don't understand what you mean by whole story, don't tell me you expect every tribe and people to be explicitly stated? That would clearly show that you are mad.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Who do you think is Lucifer and why do you think so?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Who is the creator of the universe and the creator of Adam? If death wasn’t activated and also life, are you trying to tell me that it was already planned that man will definitely eat the fruit then a decision of either activating the fruit of life back to man or to leave it the way it is death? Why was it the fruit at the garden at the first place?

It does not matter now, that milk has long drained into the sea. Man has eaten the fruit and now is in a great upcoming trouble. So, good sense would tell people to avoid Danger!
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It does not matter now, that milk has long drained into the sea. Man has eaten the fruit and now is in a great upcoming trouble. So, good sense would tell people to avoid Danger!

That's is why you need to be well grounded in God's laws. You still need them to guide you in making better choices..so that this life experiences will be worthwhile....
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as the records show that the people of India moved to their location, it does not matter that their cultural practices was older than when the Bible was compiled and released for viewing.
in other words, when and where ever there was migration and settlement the Bible has a record of the event?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
in other words, when and where ever there was migration and settlement the Bible has a record of the event?

The Bible shows how the nations started and every nation/tribe confirms that they migrated to the where they are, as the Bible said.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Be patient with him..

He is not the sharpest tool in the box..

And he can also be rude and aggressive ....
Just some pointers..
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible shows the fact that people
Hey! I know you and i am not falling for your stunts gringrin

Meka!
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
sonmvayina:

Be patient with him..

He is not the sharpest tool in the box..

And he can also be rude and aggressive ....
Just some pointers..

Says a person known to be mad because of drug usage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cell-phones And Bibles! / Do you speak in tongues / God Of The Ot Vs God Of The Nt. Different Gods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.