Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Lucifer Is Not Bad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Not Bad (1014 Views)

Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Hey! I know you and i am not falling for your stunts gringrin

Meka!

Are you well? Did you not see that my statement is incomplete because obviously my phone is acting up?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Techobeys: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:
Lucifer is not who we think he is. We need to read the Bible carefully, forget the way church preaches. Yahweh and Lucifer. Enlil and Enki

Who is Lucifer? Why are you talking about a person you know nothing about? Do you think that’s reasonable?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by sonmvayina(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2023
She is a deceiver....

That I am sure of..

And she is not Marduk spouse....they are enemies..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Women Braid Their Hair? / At Last. / Why Do You Fast ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.