Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lucifer Is Not Bad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Not Bad (961 Views)

Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lucifer is not who we think he is. We need to read the Bible carefully, forget the way church preaches. Yahweh and Lucifer. Enlil and Enki
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by chiomanwigwe33(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
My dear, you are saying this because you are under some influence, maybe you don't know that... But I'm telling you that now.
No one should research about the devil, Pls research more on God who created the world.
Don't listen to this person.

5 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
chiomanwigwe33:
My dear, you are saying this because you are under some influence, maybe you don't know that... But I'm telling you that now.
No one should research about the devil, Pls research more on God who created the world.
Don't listen to this person.

Lucifer is a real badt beast. See how he made him mad and he knew it not. grin

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by yrhuhfy113: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Malonny:
Lucifer is not who we think he is. We need to read the Bible carefully, forget the way church preaches. Yahweh and Lucifer. Enlil and Enki

LUCIFER is truly NOT bad. We never said he was a bad guy.

What the bible explains is that He started out GOOD but became The Evil (D-evil).... because SIN was found in him.

He is not bad but EVIL grin.

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

What the bible explains is that He started out GOOD but became The Evil (D-evil).... because SIN was found in him.

Very very evil beast.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by MindHacker9009(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Who gave these commands below Yahwah or Lucifer?
Deuteronomy 21:10-14
10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,
11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.
12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails
13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.
14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.
Leviticus 25:44-45
44“ ‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.
45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Who gave this command below Jesus Christ or Lucifer?
Ephesians 6:5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
How is Lucifer evil. Is that because he made mankind eat the fruit of knowledge of Good and evil. Why is yahwah keeping the fruit away f rom humans and why was adam told he will die when he eats the fruit because Yahway do want us to be like them. Imagine you without knowing good and evil, we would be like a robot or zombies. Lucifer is only trying to make human free, with our own consciousness and free will
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by MindHacker9009(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
It was Africans that did not eat the fruit of knowledge of Good and evil, the Europeans ate the fruit of knowledge of Good and evil that's why the are controlling Africa and the world today.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Note: God is the creator of the whole universe and yahway and Lucifer are the powerful ones. Please take note. I’m not comparing them with God, am talking about Lucifer and yahwah who are mentioned in the Old Testament. Not every powerful ones in the Bible is God. Elohim, El shaddie, etc are not always referring to God the creator
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Thanks for the correction. Did evil erupt out of Lucifer or was it created also wit during the creation and Lucifer was the first to become evil? (Lucifer is not evil)
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by yrhuhfy113: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Malonny:

Thanks for the correction. Did evil erupt out of Lucifer or was it created also wit during the creation and Lucifer was the first to become evil? (Lucifer is not evil)

Does vomit erupt out of you?

my dear go and sit somewhere and study your bible and ancient texts properly.

DID CREATION OCCUR ONCE?

Who has the record of angels creation.... and who has the road map of the places lucifer went to without God's permission.....

don't angry me grin grin grin
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Malonny:
How is Lucifer evil. Is that because he made mankind eat the fruit of knowledge of Good and evil. Why is yahwah keeping the fruit away f rom humans and why was adam told he will die when he eats the fruit because Yahway do want us to be like them. Imagine you without knowing good and evil, we would be like a robot or zombies. Lucifer is only trying to make human free, with our own consciousness and free will

And you wonder why you have evil thoughts that put you in trouble.

2) Zombies and robots do not give names to things neither do they say "hey babe" when they see woman.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

DID CREATION OCCUR ONCE?

Who has the record of angels creation.... and who has the road map of the places lucifer went to without God's permission.....

Issa Goal!
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
MindHacker9009:
It was Africans that did not eat the fruit of knowledge of Good and evil, the Europeans ate the fruit of knowledge of Good and evil that's why the are controlling Africa and the world today.

But they knew evil, eg murdering, cheating, stealing their relations property, human trafficking so where else will this come from if not from the fruit?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

DID CREATION OCCUR ONCE?

There was no record of angels creation. If you read other ancient texts about the Gilgamesh and the annunaki you will get to know more about the creation of man and how enki who we call Lucifer helped in the creation of man and also assisting helping Noah with the ark. God created the knowledge of good and evil and that’s what makes life balance because the powerful ones have the knowledge of good and evil so it’s already in existence but yahway don’t want man to be equal or be like them the powerful ones so we will work endlessly as slaves and don’t come together as one to find our own independent, which Lucifer refused with the council and told Eve to eat the fruit that’s it’s not going to kill man rather make man be like the powerful ones then Lucifer have been a condemned. Lucifer went to the heavens with other angels and yahway asked him questions.
My question is why did he go to the heavens without other angels of yahway knowing?
Why did yahway ask him to go tempt job
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And you wonder why you have evil thoughts that put you in trouble.

2) Zombies and robots do not give names to things neither do they say "hey babe" when they see woman.

I don’t have evil thoughts and I try to make sure I don’t hurt anyone.
That was just an example of how we would be living. If Lucifer is evil as you said please can you list the evil deeds in the Bible and also that of yahway
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Carcholce: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Carcholce:

People mistake God as the powerful ones. The guys here think Yahweh or el elyon is the creator
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

I don’t have evil thoughts and I try to make sure I don’t hurt anyone.
That was just an example of how we would be living.

Now you are lying for everyman has evil thoughts and you mixing the fact that maybe you did not carry out the evil thought you had in mind for absence of evil thoughts.

Every man has evil thoughts.

Malonny:

If Lucifer is evil as you said please can you list the evil deeds in the Bible and also that of yahway

He pushed Eve to become mortal where she was eternal. He caused her to greatly suffer and to even be lesser than her mate.
He caused all this even before she gave birth to children to who would have been eternal but now the whole world and the billions that have been born, past, present, future, in this world die because of Satan successfully got Eve to die before she even gave birth.

So, there is no one to match his murdering record.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

People mistake God as the powerful ones. The guys here think Yahweh or el elyon is the creator

You are the one making the mistake of not knowing that you are mad since you do not know what we all know, that God means Powerful.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are lying for everyman has evil thoughts and you mixing the fact that maybe you did not carry out the evil thought you had in mind for absence of evil thoughts.

Every man has evil thoughts.

He pushed Eve to become mortal where she was eternal. He caused her to greatly suffer and to even be lesser than her mate.
He caused all this even before she gave birth to children to who would have been eternal but now the whole world and the billions that have been born, past, present, future, in this world die because of Satan successfully got Eve to die before she even gave birth.

So, there is no one to match his murdering record.

Human were not eternal because the fruit of eternity and the knowledge of good and evil was still at the garden of Eden, so man was meant to die. You need to read other books and get more details about the creation of man. Lucifer is one of the powerful ones same with yahweh. God is the founder and creator not the powerful ones. He created the powerful ones, and they all report to him. I’m not talking about God. Who is God to you?

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
How do i explain to you all that the story about the garden of Eden and Adam and Eve and Lucifer and Yahwhe and Satan are mere stories of some people's origin?

How do i explain to you that lucifer was hoisted on us by the Jews and early christians and that every tribes and nations of the world has their own version of their origin, their own concept of God and spirituality in general?

Lucifer might be good to his/her devotees, Amadioha might also be good to his/her devotees.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
How do i explain to you all that the story about the garden of Eden and Adam and Eve and Lucifer and Yahwhe and Satan are mere stories of some people's origin?

How do i explain to you that lucifer was hoisted on us by the Jews and early christians and that every tribes and nations of the world has their own version of their origin, their own concept of God and spirituality in general?

Lucifer might be good to his/her devotees, Amadioha might also be good to his/her devotees.

Lucifer was hoisted to us as evil by the early Christians to set rules so they can govern the nations or it can also be because some words were mistranslated
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Lucifer was hoisted to us as evil by the early Christians to set rules so they can govern the nations or it can also be because some words were mistranslated
Our gods are way more powerful than lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Our gods are way more powerful than lucifer.

Who is your God? I know Lucifer, yahweh, Elohim etc are the powerful ones and God is more powerful and creator of the universe because the powerful ones like Lucifer and yahweh are created by God
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Human were not eternal because the fruit of eternity and the knowledge of good and evil was still at the garden of Eden, so man was meant to die.

You are talking rubbish for you do not appreciate that we die because God takes His Life from us, which He did not plan to do before the eating of the fruit.

Therefore, Adam was eternal because God was dwelling with them.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Exmilitant(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Malonny:

Who is your God? I know Lucifer, yahweh, Elohim etc are the powerful ones and God is more powerful and creator of the universe because the powerful ones like Lucifer and yahweh are created by God
Are you generalizing?
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
How do i explain to you all that the story about the garden of Eden and Adam and Eve and Lucifer and Yahwhe and Satan are mere stories of some people's origin?...

Whatever people or tribe you focus on, all starts with them moving from somewhere else to settle down in the place they settled. So in the end you still land on the Bible.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are talking rubbish for you do not appreciate that we die because God takes His Life from us, which He did not plan to do before the eating of the fruit.

Therefore, Adam was eternal because God was dwelling with them.

If Adam was eternal why was the fruit of life of eternity at the garden? Was it for the animals? Was Adam and his wife going to be the only humans on the garden of Eden and the rest of the world or was there supposed to be other humans outside the Eden and won’t have eternal life because they were not in the Eden. Adam wasn’t dwelling with God the creator of the universe but with yahweh. Jesus who died in the Bible was one of the powerful ones born in the likeness of man
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Are you generalizing?

Yes I am and I also want to know your own view
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Whatever people or tribe you focus on, all starts with them moving from somewhere else to settle down in the place they settled. So in the end you still land on the Bible.

Yes because there was a creation of man and as human multiply they are to settle down in places which is in every tribe and also in the Bible.
Re: Lucifer Is Not Bad by Malonny(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why was Adam? What purpose?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Give Credit To: Apostle Peter Or Paul! / Abuzola Should Emulate Olabowale; Davidylan Should Emulate Olaadegbu / Pastors And Motivational Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.