Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) (42613 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by thisisit: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
The gods are wise
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Not a fatherly behaviour
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by icejoel(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
There's something about this ogun... Too many heart 💔 broken stories

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by lildush(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I won't be surprised if the useless father is one of those idiots who voted for Tinubu and supporting the attack against Igbos.

Fools like Abiodun Oladipo needs to be taught a bitter lesson.

Na Dem..🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by shineeye1: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
As an indigene of Ogun, I must confess that this is our culture so no qualms.

Na Ogûn de worry una. You Blow anything within skirts..

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by emekajacobogbon(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why is good news rarely reported as much as bad news?
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yoruba's and igbos trying to outdo each other in abominable deeds and crime. The rest of us should leave nigeria for you guys? Meanwhile yoruba's are winning 6-4.

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
You're banging your father and the son your mom had for another man. The girl sef suppose collect. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Realists(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people thinks about nothing but Sex, that's why most of them are lazy and unemployed

Say the bitter truth, Yoruba Christians and incest are 5 & 6.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by shineeye1: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dialpad:
Shame ... how do you have an erection with your own daughter.

This guy is sick sick...

How? Same way a man's dick begins to rise for another man's anus. Demonized lepers. As the world gets more demonized, I see this leprous colony pressing for global acceptance too like the homos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Justiceleague1: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
awon eniyan thechameleon totit wickedfacts okoyibo awon eleniyan sophisticated maarrraans pelu gbo gbo coneheaded structures ti de oooo!!!!!
O ti fun Omo re loyun, AHHHHHHHH!!! Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Anselemchi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by saweide: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is an abominable act
He really deserves to die by hanging idiot
It shall not be well with u ..
He is under a spell
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by McLizbae: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
You dey mind am. The goat over there has never visited Ogun state before self. Believe it grin
McDonJay:
Please mention the senatorial zone you come from in Ogun State for verification. I'm from Ijebu, and this kind of thing is an abomination where I come from.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by FireUpNow(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
An idiot
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by shineeye1: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Realists:

Say the bitter truth, Yoruba Christians and incest are 5 & 6.

Tribal bigot, this goes beyond any tribe. They are everywhere and a byproduct of the ethical collapse in society
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by BanyXchi: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
This kinda rubbish seems to be prevalent in Ogun State.
Osu, what about the rapists caught in Anambra within the last 6months
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by BanyXchi: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
This kinda rubbish seems to be prevalent in Ogun State.
Osu, what about the rapists caught in Anambra within the last 6months? They dwarf that of Yoruba in 5years
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Ted4real: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Demented parents everywhere !!!!

Your wife Poronto no do you?

Evil man
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by DollarAngel(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yooloobaasss nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by yahoodetector: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na dem!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by karnap(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Man who can't control his sexual urged will always bring shame to his name and families
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by We4all: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
I am appalled that a 19 year old girl cannot stand up to her dad. He threatened to kill her and the olodo agreed to have sex with him. Unless the man used charm on her; otherwise, then the girl should undergo mental evaluation because her behaviour leaves much to be desired.

One thing I have come to realize is that broke and poor people think and act differently. Is it that poverty affects the brain to the extent that it affects the behaviours of these people? I say this because the way these broke men have turned their biological daughters into their sex machines is disgusting. I wonder what goes through their minds when they act this way. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by achimendy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

How do you people confidently spread your daughter's leg and start penetrating them makes me surprise.

May God have mercy on you people.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by BanyXchi: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Samajogs:
Yorubas will never cease to amazed me.... Always known for devilish things
that's very rich coming from a cursed Igbo🤡
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Nyanabo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Things like this always happens in the slums.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Putinofrussia: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
Then you must surely be a factory baby grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin / Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.