Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) (42621 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by GindoX(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
cchub:
Ogun state

Enn enn . Wetin do Ogun State
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Mabby96(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
As an indigene of Ogun State, I will say this is not our culture. It is an act that is always perpetrated by bastard or tribal bigots.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Mabby96(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
As an indigene of Ogun, I must confess that this is our culture so no qualms.

Mabby96(m): 7:14pm
As an indigene of Ogun State, I will say this is not our culture. It is an act that is always perpetrated by bastard or tribal bigots.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Strech(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
These dirty skull miners from brown roof region can knack anything call hole. Even if na female genetial drawn on paper.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Kannyguy: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

I'm not sure this person is a Yoruba man. I think he is trying to make a mockery of this man from Ogun state. I know this cannot be the practise or culture of any tribe in Nigeria.

We should all condemn this act in its entirety.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Staphylococcus: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
lotkyes200:

U agree with you this man now let him donate his penis and kidney

Way to go!

He should be induced and organs harvested
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by kkins25(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
How though, how does one look at a family member and feel sexually aroused? not just a family member but your own daughter? How? What's the biology behind it?
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by fof1: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

Wicked and Devilish...which kind of Culture? Pls Stop telling Lies O
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by GiZcorp: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
So pls this question may sound lame but I want to know, is he been arrested for impregnating the girl or for threatening her cos by 2022 the girl is already above 18 years of age
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
What do you expect from a people whose name comes from a fallen spirit 'Ogun'
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by TotoGame(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
HayB100:
Just like most of your people are also into drugs, oloriburuku omo Iran kiran

Òmùgọ̀ ni ọ́
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by bewla(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I won't be surprised if the useless father is one of those idiots who voted for Tinubu and supporting the attack against Igbos.

Fools like Abiodun Oladipo needs to be taught a bitter lesson.
this what you are good at

Imagine you come here to insult Yorubas

But Alex otti that just won governor ship in your area you stillcal him foreigner even in is home town

His not unkwa man
His father are from unkwanu not unkwa

Just imagine hatred indios people

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by TotoGame(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

grin

Is this true?

Everybody knows that, we lived in that 2 Division in ibadan for 7yrs, so I know How lazy yoruba men can be
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by abidem4real: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
Are you serious?! I can't believe this abomination has become a culture in a core Yoruba land like Ogun State!

I'm just berieved of words!🏃🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Lanre1st(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
See omo Igbo claim to come from Ogun. If true 1. name your village in Ogun 2. Mention king of your town and 3 neighbour king
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by wiseone28: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
These people and sex..

Tomorrow dey win point fingers at other people.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Ladymillion(f): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
End time Dad!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by lereinter(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
What's this

dis Ogun state
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by sharone21(f): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
This kind of rubbish happens when in life as a man, your first priority is woman: 'iyawo mi'( common with some people)....U then birth someone that can even pass as your wife.... U then crown it by being indisciplined....Result is incest.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Darnell9(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Staphylococcus:
We need to start using criminals for organ donors.

Many good citizens are lying in the hospital due to organ failure, we can’t just be keeping people in jail when we know they have healthy organs.

The death sentence and jail time over 10 years should be abolished. Just send them to the theater and remove kidneys, livers, bone marrows or heart.

Nigeria can even start generating revenue via organ exportation
Even his scrotum will be of great need.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by ufotunang: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
When a man.lacks self discipline and self control he can sleep with anything
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Advocate1810(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people thinks about nothing but Sex, that's why most of them are lazy and unemployed
You were born through sex
Your own tribe de born through hug 🤗

Stop being sentimental and face your work
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by HayB100(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
TotoGame:

Òmùgọ̀ ni ọ́
Ni Baba e, omo ofo
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by ufotunang: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Prostitutes, side chicks, slay queens are everywhere for you to sleep with.... nawaoooo
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by abidem4real: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
UselessBuharist:
How does your own flesh and blood attracts you? Your daughters or sisters….. he should be sent to the devil that made him do it
The girl may not be his biological daughter judging from the fact that the accused is a divorcee which might be borne out of his ex-wife's promiscuity. Mind you, a promiscuous woman is capable of doing anything.
The victim might be a bastard which her mother stylishly hinged on her husband while they were still married, hence, the supposedly father's infatuation towards her even though it is still an abomination because they both know each other as father and daughter.

May God heal our land!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by symbianDON(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I won't be surprised if the useless father is one of those idiots who voted for Tinubu
surprised?? Who would be? When anyone is on a steady diet of agbado and cassava, there's no limit to his capabilities of committing atrocities!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by TotoGame(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Advocate1810:

You were born through sex
Your own tribe de born through hug 🤗

Stop being sentimental and face your work

Yes I agree, deny the Laziness part nko
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Nche95(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nothing new. Na culture
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Staphylococcus: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Darnell9:
Even his scrotum will be of great need.

Exactly! We cannot be allowing criminals live with full body when patriotic citizens are lacking
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by sterlingD(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by TotoGame(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
HayB100:
Ni Baba e, omo ofo

Agbere ni iya rẹ, aṣiwere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.