Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) (42619 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Nyanabo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wrw1r2:
:-

If you are sure why not borrow money and play the game so you and yours will no longer be poor?
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by danhans(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
The man is just foolish,can't he look for prostitute than going to prison.......foolish man indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Putinofrussia: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2023

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by lolu2019: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
As an indigene of Ogun, I must confess that this is our culture so no qualms.
u must be stupid.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by lotkyes200: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Staphylococcus:
We need to start using criminals for organ donors.

Many good citizens are lying in the hospital due to organ failure, we can’t just be keeping people in jail when we know they have healthy organs.

The death sentence and jail time over 10 years should be abolished. Just send them to the theater and remove kidneys, livers, bone marrows or heart.

Nigeria can even start generating revenue via organ exportation

U agree with you this man now let him donate his penis and kidney
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by yahoodetector: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
BanyXchi:
that's very rich coming from a cursed Igbo🤡

Were you a product of rápé from your grandfather on your mother?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
McDonJay:
Please mention the senatorial zone you come from in Ogun State for verification. I'm from Ijebu, and this kind of thing is an abomination where I come from.

It is common in Ijebu east,
Ogbere
Ajebandele
Waterside
Precisely

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by harmony75: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
What's becoming some men these days.. Daughter 15, 16,17years you no fit beat nonsense out of the useless man. Anything you do to free yourself is permitted he sleeps with you 1234 and you open leg did he use juju to open your legs? Hope the evil father rot in jail mtcheeeew after ruining the child's life 😔
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by iyke2frankeze: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na them

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ogun lipsrsealed....not again shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by BRATISLAVA: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people thinks about nothing but Sex, that's why most of them are lazy and unemployed

grin

Is this true?
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by HayB100(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I won't be surprised if the useless father is one of those idiots who voted for Tinubu and supporting the attack against Igbos.

Fools like Abiodun Oladipo needs to be taught a bitter lesson.
Try and get sense nah, must evrything be about the outcome of the election? Abi she oloriburuku niyin ni? Move on from the pains nah
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Ablazed: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is so disheartening. May the Lord have mercy on the family.
A warning for the young to maintain their marriage. A troubled home can lead to separation and separation will surely affect the children.
Watch before you say I do. A troubled home is a disaster to the community at large

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by HayB100(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people thinks about nothing but Sex, that's why most of them are lazy and unemployed
Just like most of your people are also into drugs, oloriburuku omo Iran kiran
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Isabi4lov: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na their ways be that cheesy

Sleeping and raping their own biological daughters especially the yolobo Muslims undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yoruba people do this a lot

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by JasonScoolari: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
HayB100:
Try and get sense nah, must evrything be about the outcome of the election? Abi she oloriburuku niyin ni? Move on from the pains nah
Abiodun, don't mistake me for your Dad please

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Isabi4lov: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
lolu2019:
u must be stupid.
Why the insult , just today he decided to be honest cheesy

How many times will they tell women , never to leave their daughters with their fathers after separation, those that are not separated sef , they're sleeping with their daughters .

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by uba1991: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
This one no be story nah, na their trade Mark
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by rigarmortis: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why is this news. This typical funjeezy attitude
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Ablazed: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please let's stop all this tribal war. An injury to one is an injury to all. The act committed is an abomination in most states if not all states in both the SW and SE.
We learn nothing throwing jibes at each other.
We totally condemn this and justice must be served.
We must teach our girl child to speak up.
The fact that the mother's son also slept with the step sister is also an abomination. Even if na once.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by sisisioge: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abomination! I hope he's sent to prison for a long long time! Hian!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by jessylaurel(f): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:

Are you for real?? shocked shocked cry
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by chatinent: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sadly, this is the new normal in Nigeria. Nowhere is safe.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by HayB100(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Abiodun, don't mistake me for your Dad please
you mean th usesless man wey father you
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Originalsly: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hmmm .... father was sleeping with his daughter .... his son was also sleeping with her ... his sister. No boundaries in that family.... the girl will also have no boundaries ... if married father in law or brothers in law will all be welcomed.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Achor1111(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ndi ofe mmanu, zukwanike!!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by histemple: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu (sorry Amuda Ogunlere) and his people.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Dybala11(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
What culture??
Inbreeding/incest is an abomination in the Yoruba land, same way I believe that it's an abomination in several other parts of the country.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Lolachef(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
This is why i hate separation undecided

I and my siblings lived with my single dad for 28years and nothing of such happened.

Ekwensu e romansiala maami water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.