Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) (42620 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 19-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Princewell2012(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Evestar200:
Strange things are happening in this world.

I'm still wondering the kind of emotion that will make people who are related to have sex

I love your comments. This things can happen to anybody and any tribe it is not matter of Igbo or Yoruba I hate all this bashing here and there.
That's why self-control is key. Though it I not easy but we can overcome this kinds of temptation but this man fall for it.

They said konji na bastard.
God bles you.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Evestar200(f): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Princewell2012:

I love your comments. This things can happen to anybody and any tribe it is not matter of Igbo or Yoruba I hate all this bashing here and there.
That's why self-control is key. Though it I not easy but we can overcome this kinds of temptation but this man fall for it.

They said konji na bastard.
God bles you.
don't mind people who turn every thread to where they bashed tribes.

Most Nairalanders are tribal bigots, they almost turned me into one, I have to quit this platform for year's.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by caandi: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godspowerpro:

Yorubas offer you up as burnt offering
lmao this is funny 😁
Are you sure the gods will accept this sacrifice??
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Aprocco: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
As an indigene of Ogun, I must confess that this is our culture so no qualms.

Ogun community in Nnewi! Descendants of Cane.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by clinician2x: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
The same man from a useless tribe that claims to accommodate other tribes.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by naikeboy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
See him face like vulture own
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by ibtommy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/man-impregnates-19-yr-old-daughter-threatens-to-kill-her-in-ogun/

Cursed family. Loosed after, loosed daughter plus lossed step- son. What a horrible family!!! Baba olori IBU!!!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by lamstands(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ogun at it again hope this land no they cursed
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
A good for nothing man.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by DiamondNimi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Baba Olori-ibu,sex worker don finish for street abeg make Dem castrate ham
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by somebody1: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
We need to stop all forms of tribal sentiments and hatred and concentrate on the substance abeg! A man committed a crime and should be dealt with accordingly...instead of us to address the main issue here, we're rather bringing tribal sentiments...it is not mature and healthy for us and for our nation as well.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by HayB100(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
TotoGame:

Agbere ni iya rαΊΉ, aαΉ£iwere
Aba ti alagemo ba da, oun l'osha oke ngba, iku i pofo, Arun kii she ilele. In the next 7 days, you go smell yourself πŸ‘Œ
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by kingsceemark(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
This life is not balance.....

In Yoruba land abi? Because life balance in my south East here
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Aboki99(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
No be Obasanjo state? Ask Iyabo ObJ and Gbenga's wife.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by ibinaboonline: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Speechless. Both father and son sleeping with daughter and sister. How do you even know that said son isn't sleeping with mom too? What from the pit of hell is wrong with people? Look, you can't even justify placing the pregnancy on the father just because he'd been doing it with the girl for longer. That's no guarantee the baby doesn't belong to the brother who only slept with her three months ago. They even wrote that like it's supposed to be a lesser sin compared to what the father was doing. A 19-year-old. Danm. That's no child. How could she be comfortable banging her father and then her brother and could've gone on with it if she didn't fell pregnant?
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by MountHoreb: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
@Babaibe, look at people that want to rule the country. This was your exact comment on the mob action against those five thieves who stole Keke in Anambra state. Now this happened in Ogun state. Come and make the same statement you made concerning the one I quoted up there.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by MountHoreb: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Yoruba's and igbos trying to outdo each other in abominable deeds and crime. The rest of us should leave nigeria for you guys? Meanwhile yoruba's are winning 6-4.

I can't stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Abuloma80(f): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
I am short of words to write on this! But l offer my prayers to them:-

"ALLAH YA SHIRYE SU KUMA YA GARDASU"

(May Allah guide them to do the right things. Also may their sense judgment, reasoning be reawakened)
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Abuloma80(f): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
MountHoreb:

I can't stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

[color=#770077][/color]My Son/Daughter this is not or never matter. It's pathetic, pitiful sorrowful and weeping matter for them!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by Babaibe: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
MountHoreb:
@Babaibe, look at people that want to rule the country. This was your exact comment on the mob action against those five thieves who stole Keke in Anambra state. Now this happened in Ogun state. Come and make the same statement you made concerning the one I quoted up there.

I agreed this is a show of shame to the man and his family, and mainly it is not acceptable in our Yoruba society, reason he is cooling off in the police custody now. But, you know, incest is nothing in the east. I served in nsukka under igbo eze north local government, and the community where I served after umop, I know more than two women who married their father and had children for them. Also, I know an old woman who had a child for a young man, and still allow the young man to marry her daughter, when the man said he could not marry her because of their age difference. The daughter have more than 7 kids.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by jpdoncumagain: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Damn!!!
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by scait(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godspowerpro:

Yorubas offer you up as burnt offering
he go just waste your firewood grin
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by SWATMan: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Corridon:
As an indigene of Ogun, I must confess that this is our culture so no qualms.

I doubt you.
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by jimcaddy(m): 1:55am On Mar 27, 2023
To think of you sneaking up on your own daughter, offing her pant and chuking peenees inside her disgusts me. Like what is wrong with we men. Are you saying that you have no self control over your body? So if you don't knack, something happen to you abi. Is it good? Like I don't understand why a man cannot control himself. It's not manly at all. A man should have self control. I've not had secs for almost four years now, have I died? No I haven't.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:13am On Mar 27, 2023
Seun has surrendered Nairaland to Ibos why is this on front page but this is not
https://www.nairaland.com/7627319/father-arrested-defiling-12-year-old-daughter
I think it should be obvious what the moderators are up to

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:
Seun has surrendered Nairaland to Ibos why is this on front page but this is not
omonnakoda:
https://punchng.com/father-arrested-for-defiling-12-year-old-daughter-in-anambra/

A man identified as Arinze Obiwenite has been arrested for allegedly defiling his 12-year-old daughter.

Obiwente, who was also accused of using diabolic means to run a β€œhealing” ministry, was arrested during a raid in his home in Abacha community, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State upon a tipoff from a whistleblower.
deOtr
The state commissioner for Women and Social Welfare, Mrs Ify Obinabo, was said to lead the raid on the home of the accused, where the 12-year-old girl alongside her other siblings were rescued.

It was gathered that the suspect had locked up his children in the room for five years and was allegedly having carnal knowledge of the 12-year-old, while he fingers the younger ones.

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:17am On Mar 27, 2023
By what criteria do you choose which incest story makes front page

Seun is to Nairaland now what Ibos would have liked Vivour Rhodes to be to Lagos state
Let them take over what belongs to you and Lord it over you
If you don't do that then you hate Ibos
Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2023
omonnakoda:
ycat:
Because of Beta male like Seun, igbos will keep seeing Yoruba as weak people.

What is this slobbering apology for? You could have just taken it down, or be a man and leave it up running, given the kind of people igbos are and what they have done to Yoruba on nairaland alone.

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:41am On Mar 27, 2023
afonja112:
Ah, see my fellow afonja man, but why? No more kpekus again for town?
https://punchng.com/father-arrested-for-defiling-12-year-old-daughter-in-anambra/

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:42am On Mar 27, 2023

Re: Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) by omonnakoda: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2023
This man connived with his friends to rape his own mother

See The man Who connived with friends to rape his aged mother.

May God not allowed us to give birth to children that will climb on our head.

It was the end of the road for this five young men who reportedly gang rape an innocent old lady in a bush.

The Enugu state Police Command on Friday arrested five men who allegedly ganged raped an old woman in a bush.

kingsceemark:

In Yoruba land abi? Because life balance in my south East here
https://www.nairaland.com/6396243/man-connived-friends-rape-aged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.