Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku (30019 Views)

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / I’ll Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process – Atiku / One Man One Vote Is A Flawed Electoral Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Demolakay: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Throwback:
Atiku the waiter.

Since 1992 he has been waiting, then after many trials and prostitution, a patient politician who organically attained political heights just comes to fulfill his own destiny before Atiku.

Tinubu aspired 1 time.

Tinubu became a candidate and contested 1 time.

Tinubu won on the very 1st attempt.

Atiku cannot bear the shame.

As for the mandate thief called Peter Obi III, and his useless running mate who shamelessly could not secure Northern votes, they are competing seriously with Atiku in political prostitution.

But unlike Atiku, they even have the infamy of being ticket hunters who join a party just to get a ticket the next day.

No mandate thief will deceive the Nigerian youths to protest because they lost. Especially when they already prayed and God answered their prayer.

Prayer answered for nva do Wells lyk u
As for sensible Nigerian youths all ova d federation,we voted for Obi. And we stand by his decision to challenge d fraudulent procees dat produce a fraudulent leader.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Reference(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Absolutely correct.
So that when the misrule starts you can freely criticize like me with a clear conscience.
All these, 'come and let us work together' is camo for 'append whatever I intend to do'.
Those who live by principles and follow ideologies either have it their way or not.
There are clear divisions in every serious democracy worldwide.
Winning or losing elections is not the end of the matter.
It is governance that matters.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by nurusystem(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:
Asiwaju will return the inec certificate he bought ..

Is not his.. no matter the threat his dogs keep dishing

Illegality must never allow to stand

Na time
You no they shame ,talking like out abi ewu
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Dchampion65: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2023
You are all right riggers, just that one is smarter than others.

You blew your opportunity when you hold Obasanjo scrotum, nah karma dey play out now.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by package7(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2023
That is absolutely your headache. Another 8 years of A P C Progress inshallah loading.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by daniel34840: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2023
TINUBU GO TO COURT.TINUBU GO TO COURT....
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Kay25(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who come get the mandate bayii?
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Gentlevip: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yet you validated the worst election of 1999 and 2003

Or maybe you meant you will never validate an opposition
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Dododawa01: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jostoman:
The only things that have been working against Atiku since is, He doesnt know how to play dirty politics like Tinubu, El-rufai, Oshiomole, Uzodinma and i respect him for that.

Some of us in the south love Atiku so much but i dont know why majority of northerners always work against him in the north.

You b mumu, how many southerners voted Atiku and majority of his vote came from North. You love Atiku and u voted failure as gov as President
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Princewell2012(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jostoman:
The only things that have been working against Atiku since is, He doesnt know how to play dirty politics like Tinubu, El-rufai, Oshiomole, Uzodinma and i respect him for that.

Some of us in the south love Atiku so much but i dont know why majority of northerners always work against him in the north.

Actually Atiku made a big mistake. He should have settled with Obi, even me as an Igbo man am not totally in surport of Obi coming against Atiku , just imaging if he merge with Atiku.
Do you know how many party that came together before they were able to kick Pdp out,
Even kwankwaso also stood alone. To me na play them still they play. Even me I don't know why Hausas does not want to support Atiku
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Jostoman: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Princewell2012:

Actually Atiku made a big mistake. He should have settled with Obi, even me as an Igbo man am not totally in surport of Obi coming against Atiku , just imaging if he merge with Atiku.
Do you know how many party that came together before they were able to kick Pdp out,
Even kwankwaso also stood alone. To me na play them still they play. Even me I don't know why Hausas does not want to support Atiku
most especially those APC governors in the north, they work against him before the election even after the election they still change some of his results to favour baba of lagos.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Menclothing: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Since 1992 you loosing Abeg who is stealing ur mandate every time

Losers don’t admit
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Princewell2012(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jostoman:
most especially those APC governors in the north, they work against him before the election even after the election they still change some of his results to favour baba of lagos.
Wait o, is atiku not a real Hausa man?? Because am not getting it.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by lagosrd: 6:11am On Mar 27, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid024pGkhxFkqxGuk8iJL5kJ8sgVcmhr2EEbrTAj85eAfYn1RVB1jGkDE5J2hoLjHazxl&id=100044152610571&mibextid=Nif5oz

Never witnessed any democratically disputed publicly and brazenly contested,manipulated and disputed election like this in my lifetime where the purported winner is not celebrated and there is grace yard silence after the declaration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.