Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku (30017 Views)

Nigeriaโ€™s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Iโ€™ll Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process โ€“ Atiku / One Man One Vote Is A Flawed Electoral Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Freksy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jostoman:
The only things that have been working against Atiku since is, He doesnt know how to play dirty politics like Tinubu, El-rufai, Oshiomole, Uzodinma and i respect him for that.

Some of us in the south love Atiku so much but i dont know why majority of northerners always work against him in the north.

Because North and South are always in antiphase politically.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Whatever, the goal is that Tinubu will never be president.
Deh play๐Ÿ˜€
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by CXLVII: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Best time to be a lawyer!

Milk the losers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
APC catching WOTOTO WOTOTO from all angles.
2 against 1.

Muchechechecheche
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by bentenny(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Lol" my message is clearly to you bingos,
In relation to the the fact that Atiku is using you pple, to tuncatetruncate power to himself
And you thought you made sense with this disjointed and mismarked writeup? smiley smiley
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
bentenny:

And you thought you made sense with this disjointed and mismarked writeup? smiley smiley

"Nothing makes sense "to you guys so๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by jelinco1982(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
You and Peter Obi should stop disturbing us,both of u said u won but lost. Asiwaju had won,pls start preparing for 2027 or join the winner for betterment of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Trust me you won't hear this if they had won.
Obibingos stop being foolish and gullible,kai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿพ

Modified:

โ˜๐Ÿฝ Delusion won't let you see that atiku' is taking advantage of the obidient stolen mandate propaganda! In brackets he's using the Obibingos -- stop Wailing and reason for once,haba๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿพ

he doesn't need to take advantage of anything he witnessed the fraud just like the whole Country and world did. It was a international disgrace.

mr yakubu made Nigeria a laughing stock to please tinubu in the middle of the night for reasons we will soon expose to the world.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by bentenny(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

"Nothing makes sense "to you guys so๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
That's because CORNfused urchins like you are allergic to common sense! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by truthfinder319: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Go and sit down. You and Peter Obi divided PDP votes. Asiwaju won pure and simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Skidooo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
This baba Atiku will never cease to amaze me...

Abi baba don forget the elections conducted in 2003 ni?

Omo! Everything Na to thumbprint till day break and stuffing the ballot boxes later.

I beg help me wake baba..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by BabaAduras: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by RoofExpert(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
We Sell, Deliver and Install Quality Stone Coated Roofing Materials. Service Area: Nigeria Call/WhatsApp +2348133244201

Our company specializes in providing high-quality stone coated and aluminum roofing solutions for residential and commercial properties. We combine durability and aesthetic appeal to ensure that our customers enjoy long-lasting roofing and an elegant finish. Our team of experts is committed to providing top-notch services that meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Konjiboii: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
The trajectory the world economy is right now, I honestly don't think BAT is sane or equipped to handle this country right now,if it was pre COVID when life was straightforward and tolerable then no problem, but right now with the world hanging on a thread. This is way beyond bigotry and tribalism, and if y'all don't see the big picture then it's unfortunate, just brace up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Toni19: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2023
But if it had favored him, he it won't be said the election was rigged. God abeg make me a winner always and let my enemies be crying say na you rigged results for me. ๐Ÿ™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by DMerciful(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2023
You guess are obsessed with Obi thats why you see Obi in everything
MrBiGGEST:

Modified:

โ˜๐Ÿฝ Delusion won't let you see that atiku' is taking advantage of the obidient stolen mandate propaganda! In brackets he's using the Obibingos -- stop Wailing and reason for once,haba๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿพ
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by rippa(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Modified:

How obi take enter this matter?
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by 2mch(m): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Obi and Atiku need to hold meeting first to decide who won before coming to disturb us on the internet. Which of you do we want to give the โ€œstolenโ€ mandate to? Na wa ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by micflo28(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2023
How come it is haram to drink beer and it is not haram to marry a 13year old, rig elections and use thugs to kill and maim innocent voters? Hypocrites. If you supported all the latter and you are fasting. Your fasting is useless. Almighty Allah is not a hypocrite. Tinubu must return a mandate that is not his for him to be at peace with his maker S.A.W
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Snowx: 1:04am On Mar 26, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Modified:

You re just certified stupid!!
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by TheATM: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Atiku and obi are just wasting their time because we have started strategising for 2027 second term for JAGABAN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Dear ATIKU ,

Buhari went to Court 2 times during 8 years in which you were VP and still went to Court again after your VP tenure expired Making it 3 times! So therefore , you must go to Court at least 3 times grin grin grin Before you smell that ASO ROCK sit grin grin

So if you don't want to go to court 3 times ,...............
Just go back to Cameroon and don't forget to carry your brother along grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Modified:

So Obi is bigger than Atiku?
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
I like that Atiku is speaking.

The Druggie should come to court and defend the stolen mandate.

He should stop dodging the bailiffs serving him the invitation.
No comment grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Tzar(m): 1:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Who cares about an old kleptomaniacโ€™s validation?!
Abeg return to your Dubai hideout where you run and abandon NIGERIA and NIGERIANS every 4years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by id4sho(m): 2:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Baba waziri
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:39am On Mar 26, 2023
rippa:

How obi take enter this matter?
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธI made that clear alr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.