Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku (30018 Views)

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / I’ll Increase Funds For Arts, Liberalise Acquisition Process – Atiku / One Man One Vote Is A Flawed Electoral Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Titilayo4life: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Does that mean he should accept the outcome of this sham of an election?
Those that means it must be him before election is not a sham

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by lifeupdate(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by lymelyte(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ok
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by GoldmanG: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asgard13:
Asiwaju will return the inec certificate he bought ..

Is not his.. no matter the threat his dogs keep dishing

Illegality must never allow to stand

Na time

Do you think before you text ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okay
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Tony4000: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Very good. Atiku and Peter Obi must not allow this drug Barron to go free with this stolen mandate.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by HydraFeeds(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Always a wailer .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by puremaker7(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asgard13:

Na time
Return it to who, 2nd or 3rd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Trust me you won't hear this if they had won.
Obibingos stop being foolish and gullible,kai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€²πŸΎ

atiku talk u dey call Obidents again? undecided

anyways I should blame Mr yakubu for fraudulently declaring tinubu who did not and could not win the election inec's winner in the middle of the night like a criminal.

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by puremaker7(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Titilayo4life:
Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KLKfAStb7o
If you see the nude video of this girl? omo come see as breast full everywhere, all this girl na hook up them dey do jare
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by abidem4real: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid024pGkhxFkqxGuk8iJL5kJ8sgVcmhr2EEbrTAj85eAfYn1RVB1jGkDE5J2hoLjHazxl&id=100044152610571&mibextid=Nif5oz
If you are not satisfied, you can go to COURT!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by darling2424(f): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Don't worry,God will punish all the people supporting Tinubu,so stay calm so you will join to celebrate the victory of obi becoming Nigeria president this 2023
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by asanausana91: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Definitely, this is the worst election ever conducted in the history of this country.
We the youths must not allow this sham of an election to stand.
Yakubu Mahmud must return tinubu drug money,
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by JuicyStar: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Baba talk another thing. U should be used to this every election circle. Abeg leave the sense for Obi to prove his case. U na customer dada
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by twilliamx(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kk
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Larryndelaw: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
The same man that asked people to go to court is now crying that they want to steal his "mandate". Tinubu should go and defend his fraudulent win in court.
Of you look.at Tinubu journey he has always been silent and always a step.ahead of others. Accept say oga nah Master

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by eeetuk(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wrote" I'll never validate an illegitimate outcome of a flawed process"

Please don't! Everybody knows that Bola Tinubu did not win February 25, presidential election. Never! The result was predetermined and prefixed. So, i am really happy Atiku office came out quickly to knockdown this fake report. Finally, i hope and pray you do not make any deal regarding this sham--called presidential election. God bless Atiku Abubakar. Amen!
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by asanausana91: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Waiting for justice when Ariwoola is the CJN is a waste of time.
Let's move to plan B.

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Gbogbowa: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
It is process that is wrong not that Tinubu didn't win
if only the process is wrong why delay in uploading result, Inec review almost 4to5 state during guber but turn a deaf hear during presidency, MARmood mar the election big time

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asgard13:

Na time

It's in our hands especially the youths.

This was done in 1979 and over 40years latter it is still being done with impunity... If not stopped today, it will happen in 80 years time when all of us are long dead and forgotten and our children will continue to suffer.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by voltron14: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Does that mean he should accept the outcome of this sham of an election?

I guess he thinks he defeated Kwankwaso in Kano or Tinubu in Ekiti or maybe Obi in Anambra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by bentenny(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
So Atiku is now Obi? grin grin
This obsession for Obi by the CORNfused agbadorians and urchins is so laughable!
Why are you urchins afraid of attacking Atiku?

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by voltron14: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Toks2008:

It's in our hands especially the youths.

This was done in 1979 and over 40years latter it is still being done with impunity... If not stopped today, it will happen in 80 years time when all of us are long dead and forgotten and our children will continue to suffer.

In Atiku's own party - PDP, those that contested with him faulted the primaries.

Shouldn't we start there?

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by Ellasure: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Atiku that failed to discuss political science and strategies with his party members but led splintered PDP to election loss coming to talk when Nigeria future is already decided

Atiku is surely not ready to lead Nigeria.

He should respect himself by closing his court challenges and go to Dubai for the rest of his life.

Nigeria and Nigerians awaits a much more serious politically sagacious person to change the course of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Modified:

☝🏽 Delusion won't let you see that atiku' is taking advantage of the obidient stolen mandate propaganda! In brackets he's using the Obibingos -- stop Wailing and reason for once,haba🀌🏾

Whatever, the goal is that Tinubu will never be president.
Re: I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
bentenny:

So Atiku is now Obi? grin grin
This obsession for Obi by the CORNfused agbadorians and urchins is so laughable!
Why are you urchins afraid of attacking Atiku?
Lol" my message is clearly to you bingos,
In relation to the the fact that Atiku is using you pple, to tuncate power to himself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As β€˜his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.