Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 (59411 Views)

Reno Omokri's Prayer For President Buhari At 79 / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by orisa37: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2023
IN 8 DAYS DIYA WOULD BE 80.
BUHARI HAS PLACED SECURITY FORCES ON RED ALERT.
WHAT FOR?
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by cutedharmee: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2023
okuta007:

where my mother is, your useless fada can never be - it’s like you saying a danfo driver in Lagos raping a middle class attorney in massachusetts who has never travelled to Naija - how is that possible ? 😂Ya drunk and useles father can only rape cows and dogs because he is into bestiality and that’s why you are half dog and half human - agbaya 😂
Kip kwayat and stop lying. We all know ur mother she's a useless motherfucker, dats y she use her pussy & fucking every dick she sees bring bad luck fr ur useless father wey make am run mad fr d community till today. Ain't it better u go jump into lagoon & die once rather than living a wasted life grin grin grin...osu!!!
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by 9jaRealist: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2023
Moblux:
Abacha for whatever reason set him up alongside Abdulkareem Adisa in a phantom coup. RIP

Exactly how was he “set up”? When their speech was already written?
Reality is that generation of military officers were generally all coup plotters!

RIP to the Odogbolu Lion, Diya!
>
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by rummmy: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2023
The crying Yoruba general.. grin
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by od4life(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Onyipk:
I watched Adisa' testify. .. He was asked a simple question in Oputa's panel did you plan the coup?
Adisa replied.. Yes we planned the coup and that is why Abacha never forgave him because he said if everyone planned it at least he thought Adisa will report to him.
He mentioned that Abacha actually gave him ample opportunity to report to him but he did not.
That Abacha had a person who infiltrated their plans did not mean that Diya did not plan the coup.
This was actually the testimony that ensured Diya was never seen as a hero all over the country. People laughed at him.... because even long after Abacha's death, he was not still bold enough to simply admit that he planned that coup.

Diya was only saying he was set up but the truth is that Diya was not wise. To plan a coup you can never be 100% sure of everyone with you so you must watch them, watch their body language, watch out for traitors, watch who their friends are .... ..
Abacha might have been a bad man to us civilians then but , so many top ranking guys loved him. Diya should have been aware of this.
Diya simply did not do his homework.
Every successful coup since the 80s had Abacha's signature... He was an infantryman thus to plan a coup against a major coup planner, you must try and be smarter than him.
See that Abacha knew about their plans because he had his loyalists infiltrated among the coup planners will never change the fact that that coup was planned.... Adisa became the hero of that panel... He simply told and narrated the truth.

Adisa died later on but his testimony lives.....

Adisa was very correct. Dem plan coup but Diya dey deny am.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by Onyipk: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
That is what I have been explaining o.
Yes Abacha infiltrated their coup with his people.
But the question remains did they plan the coup?

The answer is yes they did!
It is well.

od4life:

Adisa was very correct. Dem plan coup but Diya dey deny am.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 3:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

only a mad man like you will continue to rant. You better go for anti rabies injection. All igbo women are slut including your mother, your mother once had a stand at ojuelegba. Pig

@mynd 44 please note. @NLPolicewoman
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 3:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

only a mad man like you will continue to rant. You better go for anti rabies injection. All igbo women are slut including your mother, your mother once had a stand at ojuelegba. Pig

You are pained and frustrated because you have nothing to say only to resort to abuses.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
why didn't he stay till the end...

Why did Nguyen escape in Vietnam war?
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 3:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Golan007:

Be there be inventing stuff.

Show me proof that I invented stuff? Make una take am easy to dey lie
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 3:47am On Mar 30, 2023
femisplash:

So I shouldn't believe the representative of FG to Cote'divoire where Ojukwu was a fugitive. Someone who negotiated the amnesty of Ojukwu should be ignored, right?. Who can be more dumber than you.

Oga you should be clever to know when someone is clearly lying through his teeth. Why didn't he say it when Ojukwu was alive?
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by Babaibe: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2023
obyno82:

You are pained and frustrated because you have nothing to say only to resort to abuses.
Who is wailing?You or me. You better go and join other hoodlums that are doing interhouse sport in Abuja. They would have been marching now.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by Babaibe: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2023
obyno82:

@mynd 44 please note. @NLPolicewoman
People like you are miscreant who influenced the moderator's decision negatively. Prior to judging, the moderator should check the antecedent. So as to know what he said to deserve such response. He insulted me, my race and family. If you like, call NLsoldier. All judgement will be base on fairness and equity.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

People like you are miscreant who influenced the moderator's decision negatively. Prior to judging, the moderator should check the antecedent. So as to know what he said to deserve such response. He insulted me, my race and family. If you like, call NLsoldier. All judgement will be base on fairness and equity.

Why are you frustrated. You will talk anyhow
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

Who is wailing?You or me. You better go and join other hoodlums that are doing interhouse sport in Abuja. They would have been marching now.

Oga why are you so pained and frustrated?
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Babaibe:

You are frustrated because your mother used to stand at Empire hotel side in Lagos in the 80s and as such you had a poor upbringing.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by Babaibe: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
obyno82:

You are frustrated because your mother used to stand at Empire hotel side in Lagos in the 80s and as such you had a poor upbringing.

You have not raised by a good woman , reason you find it so comfortable to describe your mother stand at empire, where people of your age and below engaged her ina sex romp.Munmun
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by Babaibe: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
obyno82:

Oga why are you so pained and frustrated?

Pained ke, when I am so happy that things will function in Nigeria for the first time, with Tinubu as the president elect. God answered Nigerians prayers with Tinubu victory, and wailers can continue their match past on the street of Abuja.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by Babaibe: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
obyno82:

Why are you frustrated. You will talk anyhow
Keep wailing. God is not a man. So your motive and plans are defeated from the beginning.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Babaibe:

Pained ke, when I am so happy that things will function in Nigeria for the first time, with Tinubu as the president elect. God answered Nigerians prayers with Tinubu victory, and wailers can continue their match past on the street of Abuja.

You really don't have sense. Tinubu is a function of the dysfunctional system of Nigeria and you think things will function?
Oga go and rest jare you don't have sense
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by obyno82: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Babaibe:

You have not raised by a good woman , reason you find it so comfortable to describe your mother stand at empire, where people of your age and below engaged her ina sex romp.Munmun

Oga you are sad and frustrated. You will remain that way till you die.
Re: Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Racoon:
shocked General Oladipo Diya would be remembered as the "weeping General" who so much belittled himself before Major Hamza Almustapha. Rest on.
that was General Adisa

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.