Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? (12091 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / Pastor Who Studies "The Buttocks" More Than The Bible, Caught On CCTV!!! / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by ISellBeer: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Turning water into shekpe without adding anything.
I miss that event shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by kenn4rill(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Noah and the ark with all the animals going in in pairs. Was it all the animals in the world that went in
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Nwaide01: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:
These are the miracles that amazed me the most.

Moses pathing the red sea, jesus turning water into wine, and abraham having a son in his late 90's

Let's gather and discuss
Seconded
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by bonechamberlain(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2023
jumper524:

Archaeologists did not unearth the bones of Egyptian soldiers, weapons and chariots to prove the biblical account of the parting of the Red Sea, despite the false claims of many stories reporting otherwise.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apnews.com/article/5d179748ce474b4e96bfe3a22fc50bd4%23:~:text%3DArchaeologists%2520did%2520not%2520unearth%2520the,of%2520many%2520stories%2520reporting%2520otherwise.&ved=2ahUKEwimgKbdj_n9AhVz7rsIHZ8BBf8QFnoECA4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2asx46NUUdRh5BLttujWAS
hmmm, so which do we believe now. It is well.
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by SoundCode(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2023
The story of the three Hebrew boys.... Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.... All praise to the fourth Man in the fire....

4 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by lincsnuel: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2023
MetroLane:
Jonah inside the belly of a fish.

I don't know if this one is miracle

or

punishment.

But man, I wouldn't mind being in a whale's stomach for one one week to escape the troubles of this world.

Make I just clear my head small.

You will probably be digested before one week in the whale's stomach.
Though you cannot be swallowed by a whale cos the oesophagus isn't that big to allow passage of human.
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Rhozabeth(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Harrynight:
cool

Healing of the woman with the flow of Blood after 12 yrs
You spoke my mind bro! This and His resurrection fascinate me the most till date!

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Imstrong2(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Blind bathemius,woman with the issue of blood
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Bluntemperor: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2023
The Greatest of ALL Miracles is that JESUS Rose From the Dead- After 3- Days hence we are serving a Living God' without any comparison!
That is why Jesus is the Lord over ALL THINGS AND
DON'T EVER COMPROMISED YOUR FAITH!
Let nobody confused you that your God is same as theirs! Or that we are serving the same God!
No Comparison,at all!
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Shed24(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Raising of Lazarus after 4 days in the grave

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Uchedizzy(f): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Turing water into wine
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Science can maybe pull those ones off with advanced research
....but to feed 5k pple?? That miracle madt oooo grin

Even speaking and talking to that large crowd without megaphone is a MIRACLE itself.
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Chetas81(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Black people won't stay away from miracle that never exist KINDLY understand that advance people choose their present and the future based on common sense not miracle FOR INSTANCE check Singapore and Japanese they don't believe in miracles like Nigeria citizens who is waiting for miracle THEIR MOTHERLAND IS LIKE HEAVEN while Nigeria look like hell fire πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Good, grin why da fork did you care so much as to respond and tell me that? Keep that shit to your foolish self. And speak for your foolish self not for other people you call "no body" you are really dumb. grin grin that is why it is easy to brainwash you. grin grin

Only a fool will say there is no God

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by blacksam01: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Elijah throwing a small sstick into the river and simultaneously an iron head of a hammer which was sunk deep into the river floated and is retrieved

Elijah power ttoo much..if uts now..even me will ddount his power

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Dindondin(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Moses pathing the red sea, jesus turning water into wine, and abraham having a son in his late 90's

Let's gather and discuss
Water into wine. I ll like to be at that party and shayo to stupor
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by elvisjoe1516(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus preaching to multitude without macro phone
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by malcolmanderson: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2023
This is very interesting
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by noahnaira: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus walking on water
hart12:

Let's gather and discuss
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by malcolmanderson: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Bible is my favorite book
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by oshorstan(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
RaIsing Lazarus from the dead , after 4 days

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by oshorstan(f): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus working on water
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Lavzz: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Water from the Tabancle touch the sick and heal immediately
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2023
Elijah commanding FIRE from heaven! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

But DIDN'T our own African god,Sango command Fire too? πŸ€”
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by livebullet(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Let's gather and discuss
Mine was when Jesus said "love your neighbor as your self" , and established it as the greatest law...
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by gorgeousnogo(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Today’s reading in church

Lazarus raised from the dead after many days after being buried.

It was a great miracle.
Made me believe in God more than I did
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by just4fun(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
BlackDuke:
Jesus ability to speak to over 5000 people without a microphone.

Broz, dis is one of d greatest miracle nobody is talking about today..

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Preciousgift120(f): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
The woman with the issue of blood
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Kay25(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:
Jesus feeding 5000.

I love it so much that I tried it once. Told everyone to contribute so we can all eat, and some ended up with takeaway.
Issshh
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Balam's Horse!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Btruth: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
So many,....but Naman's leprosy can't be forgotten. 😁
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Gjc123(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Let's gather and discuss

Water to wine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? / On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea / Pray For Your Enemies Or Destroy Your Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.