Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? (12097 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / Pastor Who Studies "The Buttocks" More Than The Bible, Caught On CCTV!!! / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2023
educhigo:
Miracle of jagaban winning the presidential election, and going to continue to display hardship in nigeria where buhari stop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly! grin grin grin grin grin grin fools keep waiting for some crap called miracles. Why bother voting? When you can just miracle electricity and good hospitals and schools. Inshort, why do they even need schools and hospitals? Just miracle everything!

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by OluwaGwaine(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus turning water into Rosé na him off me pass...
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by wizzie001(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2023
A seemingly forgotten prisoner, was suddenly remembered to interpret the dreams of Pharaoh.

Phew, Pharaoh a known dictator bequeath upon him the honour of leading his government (Prime Minister) out of impending doom into prosperity. Joseph became a leader of leaders even in a foreign land.

God's touch in the affairs of men. (MIRACLE)
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by ifeachoonyeka6(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Jonah in belly of fish for three days
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Sleekfingers: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:
These are the miracles that amazed me the most.

Moses pathing the red sea, jesus turning water into wine, and abraham having a son in his late 90's

Let's gather and discuss

Men can have kids at any age. And it is still happening till date....how is it a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Six9ine: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2023
turning water into azu
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by gigabyte13: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus turn
Water to wine....
E sweet me die
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Cincinnatus: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2023
The woman with the issue of blood.
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by zedegit: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Moses pathing the red sea, jesus turning water into wine, and abraham having a son in his late 90's

Let's gather and discuss

Turning water into wine. Make men shayo.
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by DeKelz(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2023
The one that caught my attention to date is that He died and was resurrected after 3 days. The word "miracle" is an understatement in regard to this.

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by lilmerhnuel(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Raising the dead

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Bahamas95(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Pathing of the red sea.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by zzbrodah: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus Christ feeding multitude of people with 5loafs of bread and 2 fishes,that miracle shows how selfless Jesus Christ is.if it were 9ja politicians,na sell dem go sell am.People wey locked up parliative wey be say no be their money dem take buy am,and today now dem don dey front row for church

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by taretoofine(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2023
alot
red sea, Resurrection of Jesus, and again 1st kings 13:24

After the man of God had finished eating and drinking, the old prophet saddled his own donkey for him, 24 and the man of God started off again. But as he was traveling along, a lion came out and killed him. His body lay there on the road, with the donkey and the lion standing beside it. 25 People who passed by saw the body lying in the road and the lion standing beside it, and they went and reported it in Bethel, where the old prophet lived.
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Isobug: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2023
...The dried bones rose again.
I still do not know exactly what happened. Dead people Bones came together to form humans again. Is it not an aberration?

Ezk 37: 1-12
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by nurusystem(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2023
Sorry non of the miracle's top the one in the Quran Jesus speak in cradle
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

يٰٓأُخْتَ هٰرُونَ مَا كَانَ أَبُوكِ امْرَأَ سَوْءٍ وَمَا كَانَتْ أُمُّكِ بَغِيًّا
"O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 28)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

فَأَشَارَتْ إِلَيْهِ  ۖ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نُكَلِّمُ مَنْ كَانَ فِى الْمَهْدِ صَبِيًّا
"So she pointed to him. They said, How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 29)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

قَالَ إِنِّى عَبْدُ اللَّهِ ءَاتٰىنِىَ الْكِتٰبَ وَجَعَلَنِى نَبِيًّا
"[Jesus] said, Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 30)
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by labelle123(f): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Today's Gospel ready That is raising Lazarus from the dead after 4days is to is just too big And turning water into the best wine I can imagine that kind of wine
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Vatod(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus turning water to wine!!! At a wedding party! And getting money out of a fish

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by stanval02: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus in raising Lazarus from the dead after the fourth day in which the soul was considered to have departed from the body.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by CHM11: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Let's gather and discuss

Conquering death...raising the dead back to life. Very significant and summarises our entire Christian race,...supports why I am a Christian and not a Muslim, death is the enemy of life and Jesus Christ had power over death. Why won't I believe in him.?

Even the Quaran spoke about these miracles of raising the dead back to life. Nobody else had such power until Christ came.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by labelle123(f): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2023
DeKelz:
The one that caught my attention to date is that He died and was resurrected after 3 days. The word "miracle" is an understatement in regard to this.
I tell you

Lazarus story too is almost the same
Four days in the tomb
Jesus I cap ooo
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Jokerman(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2023
Divoc19:
The one evil spirits casted, entered pigs undecided
I no too remember Bible again

Too much work, perhaps?
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by magictonic(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus speaking (not shouting) to 5000 people, without a Microphone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by MrFly(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Turning water into wine... The governor of feast was gushing over the taste of the wine

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by endure207(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2023
The miracle that caught my attention will be Lazarus been raised from death after being buried for 4 days smiley smiley smiley, that was awesome
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by bigjoe1000(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2023
D miracle wat caught my attention was how Elisha used stick to magnet iron axe from beneth a deep sea,God is great

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by DosSantos777: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2023
God creating everything by words and not works is still the greatest miracle for me.
God is the greatest 🙏
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Polynek(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2023
Rising from dead after 3 days, raising Lazarus from dead.
Walking upon the sea, ascending into heaven without Aeroplane grin

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by hardon1(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:
Jesus feeding 5000.

I love it so much that I tried it once. Told everyone to contribute so we can all eat, and some ended up with takeaway.

I thought u wanted to say u prayed on something like 3 kpof kpof, and N200 suya. And then use it to feed a congregation 😊😊

On a serious note, I am still trying to imagin how that miracle really happened. I know it's not as verbal as the bible puts it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by WantsandMore: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2023
MetroLane:
Jonah inside the belly of a fish.

I don't know if this one is miracle

or

punishment.

But man, I wouldn't mind being in a whale's stomach for one one week to escape the troubles of this world.

Make I just clear my head small.
lol...
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by apache4: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Lolz
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by gabriel66386: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2023
Healing of the woman with the flow of Blood after 12 yrsHealing of the woman with the flow of Blood after 12 yrs...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Babalawo From Nairaland / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.