Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (57324 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by soojar(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
LordIsaac:
Should we tell her... ? Oh, I forgot that she's a woman! grin

No need, because she nor go understand (love is blind)

What will tell her will tell her.

We learn everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:
Anything for the Green Card

shut it, doesn't it go both ways
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by LusciousLouis: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
I can't remember the last time I gave a woman money. I have never given a woman money. Women duty is to bring money from their so called boyfriends and give it to me. Woman gives me money not the other way round.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by iammolise(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Where do these guys find these american grannies abeg, i need one for myself.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
siofra:
Na wa o!!

Nigerian men are now taking this their olosho business international. Very disgusting set of humans.

I pity the white women that fall in love with these losers called Nigerian men. I really pity them undecided

E choke you, why d thing dey pain you..the white with her choice abi...if one oyinbo man fall in love with you nko you no go fall for him...radarada obinrin....mtcheeew..
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Realist777: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nigerian men are really trying ,we have to give it to them. grin
No time!
We are trying!
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by LeeSmart: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When you only have eyes for older women how will you value the young ones
LOL.. Iyaebe dis ur super punch no be here oo, no vex na me 1st start am... I bliv u're havin a great day?
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Isabi4lov: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin grin now the men are happy but they won't call it gigolo but if na woman you go dey hear gold digger upandan.

Abeg na everybody need money stop the hyprocrisy.

If e easy make you sef run am πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Serviceweb: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Love is blind
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
LeeSmart:

LOL.. Iyaebe dis ur super punch no be here oo, no vex na me 1st start am... I bliv u're havin a great day?
grin it's not that deep. Yes and thank you
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by bonnyhope: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Thanks for the commendation, we appreciate.

A man in love with a 64 year old American is happier than a man in love with a Nigerian virgin liability.
.all depend what drive your happiness
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Lobotomy02: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Victor dey wait for the right opportunity to sammer you something strong! grin

Its a long game.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by KingMack(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
MetroLane:
Before I entered this thread, I already knew the woman will be Big Mummy

With potor potor laps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Kaiser20: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
iammolise:
Where do these guys find these american grannies abeg, i need one for myself.
Visit www.american_grannies_,Nigerianboys.com
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Ebony2King: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nigerian men are really trying ,we have to give it to them. grin

It’s better than being with a Nigerian woman with smelly pussy 😊

2 Likes

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by anyination: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:

Isn't that the same thing y'all Broke Nigerian Women do? undecided... Looking for rich men to leach on all in the name of "take care of me" undecided...

When in reality what y'all really want is a messiah to end y'all's poverty lineage grin...
This is too much for her to take.

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Kaiser20: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ebony2King:

It’s better than being with a Nigerian woman with smelly pussy 😊
No wonder your life is so stinky,the pussy you came out must be hell stinky,hahaha
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Ebony2King: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kaiser20:

No wonder your life is so stinky,the pussy you came out must be hell stinky,hahaha

If u don’t like my comment, go to court

If my comment pepper u well well, go to court

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Gloriagee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Should we tell her? Laffing in nwantiti wink
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by tunize(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:

Isn't that the same thing y'all Broke Nigerian Women do? undecided... Looking for rich men to leach on all in the name of "take care of me" undecided...

When in reality what y'all really want is a messiah to end y'all's poverty lineage grin...
Guy your mouth nor good at allπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by nothingzpoil: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Thanks for the commendation, we appreciate.

A man in love with a 64 year old American is happier than a man in love with a Nigerian virgin liability.

Comrade take it easy, this is a little heavy for Monday...
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Kaiser20: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ebony2King:

If u don’t like my comment, go to court

If my comment pepper u well well, go to court

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Your comment is very sweet, you can only give what you have
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Proffdada: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
LordIsaac:
Should we tell her... ? Oh, I forgot that she's a woman! grin
Are you sure she's a woman? These days we can't trust any American "women"

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by millionboi2: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
This hustle can never be easy!

I saw one goodlooking young man in Abuja mall with a crippled and aged white lady who didn't even have teeth!...
I tried to imagine their sex life and nearly vomited my lunch! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

I will always be thankful to God that no amount of desperation has taken me down this path! Tueh!!!
Abuja thy plenty
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Adakintroy: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
No woman saw any issue with reginal Daniel cornering that poor elderly man. They say it was love. I say this is love as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by walozanga(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:
Broke Nigeria men looking for successful women to leech on undecided undecided undecided,

Madly in love indeed sad sad.

Negative mindset
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Enemyofpeace: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew! Fokn old frog
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Juoflife1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nice. Congratulations to them.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Gandrova: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:

One bottle of Hennessy for you Bro

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Gandrova: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Everyone needs a helper. It is never a crime.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by PeggySandas(f): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.