Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (57540 Views)

56-Year-Old American Woman Shows Off Her 26-Year-Old Nigerian Husband (Video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by sprints1: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Thanks for the commendation, we appreciate.

A man in love with a 64 year old American is happier than a man in love with a Nigerian virgin liability.
explain bro virgin liability I don't understand
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by slystyle203(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls stop laughing or mocking those people that married old white woman, for your information it's the easiest way of entering US now. Last year when i was looking for way to travel to US, the agent brought that suggestion to me. According to him,there're lots of elderly American women who are into the deal and it will cost me just 8million. He shown me the ones on ground and stated that once they married them here, the elderly woman will return to US only to start making arrangements with the marriage certificate to bring in her husband. Getting there, she'll accommodate the person for 6months and lay him off. It's a serious deal and those elderly women are making a whole lot of money from it.

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Originalsly: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol.... Victor was a scammer .... and she really believe he changed! Victor can't even say I love you with a little emotion! Not only big age difference but the weight difference is even greater! I wish him good luck in his upcoming married life and hope he doesn't accidentally get suffocated or squished.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by achimendy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:
Broke Nigeria men looking for successful women to leech on undecided undecided undecided,

Madly in love indeed sad sad.

And broke Nigerian women looking for successful nigerian men to do what?
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Nigeriayouthmov: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:
Broke Nigeria men looking for successful women to leech on undecided undecided undecided,

What are your sisters doing on coded runs?

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Nigeriayouthmov: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
siofra:
Na wa o!!

Nigerian men are now taking this their olosho business international. Very disgusting set of humans.

I pity the white women that fall in love with these losers called Nigerian men. I really pity them undecided

Coded runs is your guide!!
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Solocoin: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Anyway you dey japa na japa.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Konjiboii: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
What's the problem?
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Konjiboii: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
siofra:
Na wa o!!

Nigerian men are now taking this their olosho business international. Very disgusting set of humans.

I pity the white women that fall in love with these losers called Nigerian men. I really pity them undecided

Typical mumu reasoning, this set of disgusting humans don knack knack you throway,nobody go touch even if it's free, frustrated soakaway. Abeg Getat.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by iammolise(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kaiser20:

Visit www.american_grannies_,Nigerianboys.com
Mr man I'm serious o... If u no get real connect move o, make pesin wey get reply undecided
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
MetroLane:
Before I entered this thread, I already knew the woman will be Big Mummy
Hahahhahahaha my stomach
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
siofra:
Na wa o!!

What's this? Stop spreading hatred
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by justuschi50: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:

regina daniel na wetin true love or money love. Say the fact even woman will do it too
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by justuschi50: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
siofra:
Na wa o!!

why do you hate us
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by zolajpower: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bvlgari:
Meet 64yr old American lady madly in love with her 34yr old Nigerian man whom she met online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW3GnDj1Kmk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqQFGZ8j9Fe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This is an old news ...... Was viewed on DR Phil's show
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by purples25(f): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigerian men also have fantasies of marrying rich beautiful young women from rich families, who would take care of them. Just like they accuse women of doing.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by purples25(f): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
slystyle203:
Pls stop laughing or mocking those people that married old white woman, for your information it's the easiest way of entering US now. Last year when i was looking for way to travel to US, the agent brought that suggestion to me. According to him,there're lots of elderly American women who are into the deal and it will cost me just 8million. He shown me the ones on ground and stated that once they married them here, the elderly woman will return to US only to start making arrangements with the marriage certificate to bring in her husband. Getting there, she'll accommodate the person for 6months and lay him off. It's a serious deal and those elderly women are making a whole lot of money from it.

Better not give your money to anyone. 8 million ke? Beware of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Ashawoman82: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
purples25:
Nigerian men also have fantasies of marrying rich beautiful young women from rich families, who would take care of them. Just like they accuse women of doing.
not that we want them to take care of us, we don't want a liability, we want a woman that could open doors for us with her solid family background...as I de struggle now, I don't want a poor girl that will be collecting the small money I'm making, I want the one that will motivate me, give me better connections etc..look, we naija men don wise up....even if I hit millions today I'll still have nothing to do with poor broke girls...I notice that no matter how broke a man is, he's still better than 70% of naija women..naija has the poorest and most parasitic women in the world
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by purples25(f): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:
[size=8pt][/size]not that we want them to take care of us, we don't want a liability, we want a woman that could open doors for us with her solid family background...as I de struggle now, I don't want a poor girl that will be collecting the small money I'm making, I want the one that will motivate me, give me better connections etc..look, we naija men don wise up....even if I hit millions today I'll still have nothing to do with poor broke girls...I notice that no matter how broke a man is, he's still better than 70% of naija women..naija has the poorest and most parasitic women in the world

That makes sense, but I still think you guys will love to have no stress while a woman takes care of you.

1 Like

Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by eleniyan2020: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
virginprincess:

still better than Nigeria girls!
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by Ashawoman82: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2023
purples25:

That makes sense, but I still think you guys will love to have no stress while a woman takes care of you.
no manly man will allow such...she won't take care of him directly but she will definitely have huge impact in his life..take for example, ebuka of BBN , he had the potentials to be successful but it was his wife that actualized it..she made him what he is today...that's the kind of woman men wants this day's...not the one that will bring her fan poverty problem for the struggling man to solve.
Re: Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) by smartguy2019: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

Isn't that the same thing y'all Broke Nigerian Women do? undecided... Looking for rich men to leach on all in the name of "take care of me" undecided...

When in reality what y'all really want is a messiah to end y'all's poverty lineage grin...

Jesu, see finishing 😅😅😅

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.