Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship (2040 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by EmiDon11: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rok.iat:
A masculine provider man is a fine azz man to me.
cc orgasmgiver123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by irumole1975: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Persephone1:
His comportment, confidence, decision making and leadership skills. The most attractive though is his generosity tongue and loyalty.

Lies. The only thing that attract women is a man's look. A Man can be toxic, doesn't communicate, doesn't give her attention, Only call her when he's Hot, doesn't respect her, doesn't help out in any way, manipulate her...... But as long as he's good looking and handsome, 99% of women will stay and love him

1 Like

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
irumole1975:

Lies. The only thing that attract women is a man's look. A Man can be toxic, doesn't communicate, doesn't give her attention, Only call her when he's Hot, doesn't respect her, doesn't help out in any way, manipulate her...... But as long as he's good looking and handsome, 99% of women will stay and love him
Eyah...are you in the relationship with us? It's like you now know more than me and my man o 🤷

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Exceed15: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peaceful woman is everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Truthsbitter: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
If you don't want to fvck.. For now just leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by irumole1975: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Eyah...are you in the relationship with us? It's like you now know more than me and my man o 🤷

You're rude o . Very rude. I'm telling you how women are designed and you're trying to argue with me. You don't have any respect for men.? Is that how you behave everytime or this is just out of the blue?
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by pocohantas(f): 4:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Persephone1:

At least he didn’t say money this time. The looks he mentioned, majority of them are not fine or physically fit. Even the money, them no too get am. So, 99% of women are safe.
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 27, 2023
If she has some sort of mental illness (bpd etc.)

She's neat af and not too intelligent

She wears glasses and a nerd

She's skinny fat

She reads books.

She stays indoors more often and has strict parents.

She is anti feminist.

She works in tech or health.

She's a virgin or bleeped only once .
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Freo(m): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2023
A very smart and loyal girl, that's much about what everybody wants right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by jericco1(m): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Respectful, clean and responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Naw I disagree

Not all women think alike

There are women who choose some certain qualities overlook

Because looks will fade

They choose responsible and hard-working men with a touch of family oriented and others

irumole1975:

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2023
As long as you are the same

Equation balance

Freo:
A very smart and loyal girl, that's much about what everybody wants right?
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

jericco1:
Respectful, clean and responsible.
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2023
You need help

Get it

Failure2019:
If she has some sort of mental illness (bpd etc.)

She's neat af and not too intelligent

She wears glasses and a nerd

She's skinny fat

She reads books.

She stays indoors more often and has strict parents.

She is anti feminist.

She works in tech or health.

She's a virgin or bleeped only once .

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Naw

Eh you never jam handsome men oh

Eh men you need to remove that mindset say some guys no fine na the ones wey you come across

Why do you think other countries are rushing are men

Give them accolades and settle with one of our Naija men they are the best

Forget some toxic ones here there are good ones

pocohantas:

At least he didn’t say money this time. The looks he mentioned, majority of them are not fine or physically fit. Even the money, them no too get am. So, 99% of women are safe.
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2023
I see latest couple loading

Invite us for your wedding

irumole1975:

You're rude o . Very rude. I'm telling you how women are designed and you're trying to argue with me. You don't have any respect for men.? Is that how you behave everytime or this is just out of the blue?
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by pocohantas(f): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Naw

Eh you never jam handsome men oh

Eh men you need to remove that mindset say some guys no fine na the ones wey you come across

Why do you think other countries are rushing are men

Give them accolades and settle with one of our Naija men they are the best

Forget some toxic ones here there are good ones

Which countries are rushing your men for looks? Please it is too early. Lol!
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

Exceed15:
Peaceful woman is everything
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2023
U na don hear

Truthsbitter:
If you don't want to fvck.. For now just leave it.
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2023
The guy fit like you sef

Persephone1:
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Now you can donate and show support to the Digital Bimpe Brand

You can also compensate me after my services to appreciate a work well done aside giving a review on my app

You can leave a cash tip with any amount of token it is highly appreciated

My website 👇

https://digitalbimpe.disha.page/

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2023
pocohantas:

They are so deluded to think they know what all women want because every woman falls into the category of "girls" around them.
Imagine so 99% of handsome men ( wey no dey self) are evil, manipulative and uncaring in his own words.

These guys never cease to amuse me. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
The guy fit like you sef

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Quotes Of The Day

"Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this." - Davido

Follow for breaking news and videos.

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqSkJeUNjR_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
irumole1975:

Drink water. You will be alright.
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by irumole1975: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Drink water. You will be alright.

So you're not going to tell me sorry 😐?
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Rdfactor(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
irumole1975:

I don't think this is 100% correct. Yes, women like handsome men. But I don't think a woman will like a man that disrespect her and don't give her attention . And you don't know Persephone1 that much to conclude this
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by irumole1975: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rdfactor:

I don't think this is 100% correct. Yes, women like handsome men. But I don't think a woman will like a man that disrespect her and don't give her attention . And you don't know Persephone1 that much to conclude this

Shut up simp. Simping for a woman
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
A Fabric Store is recruiting for the 3 roles below

Tag someone who might need this and share this to them

To learn more about this job update, click on the link
👇

http://digitalbimpe..com/2023/03/a-fabric-store-is-recruiting-for-3.html

1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
New product available 👀

Ps 5, ₦700,000.00. https://digitalbimpe.bumpa.shop/products/ps-5/617237

1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
12 Easy Ways To Be Happier:

1. Smile more
2. Put your phone away
3. Be grateful
4. Forgive
5. Listen to happy music
6. Declutter
7. Spend time with happy people
8. Spend time in nature
9. Exercise
10. Help people
11. Spend time with your pet
12. Sleep more

#digitalbimpethecoach

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqTBPMGDFti/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Got Carried Away In Public Display Of Affection While Watching Football / Dating A Disabled Person / Down Advances from An Attractive Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.