Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship (2070 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by MasterShifu010(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
Her ability to cook super great meals...
Be good with kids...
Be a virgin...
An amazing home keeper...
God fearing and supportive...
Loyal and respectful...
Super submissive and ofcourse...
Be super smart and industrious...
All these from one woman ?🤣🤣… you are asking for a deity ….

Only the gods and the dead can be perfect with impunity ….
-Greek proverb -
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Marketing Series On Digital Bimpe Show

The Essence Of Digital Marketing For Business Owners

Watch, Like, Share, Tag Someone who might need this video and Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1wnFm-VzXs

Essense of digital marketing for business owners

Digital marketing has become an essential component of any business owner’s marketing strategy. It refers to the use of digital channels, such as search engines, social media, email, and websites, to promote products or services and build brand awareness.
Here are some of the key benefits and the essence of digital marketing for business owners:
1. Increased visibility: Digital marketing enables businesses to reach a larger audience through various digital channels, including social media, email marketing, and paid advertising.
2. Cost-effective: Digital marketing is a cost-effective way to reach a large number of potential customers, especially for small businesses that have limited marketing budgets.
3. Measurable results: Digital marketing provides measurable results, allowing business owners to track the success of their marketing campaigns and adjust their strategy accordingly.
4. Targeted marketing: Digital marketing allows businesses to target specific demographics and audiences, ensuring that their marketing efforts reach the right people at the right time.
5. Improved customer engagement: Digital marketing provides an opportunity for businesses to engage with customers in real-time, building relationships and increasing customer loyalty.
In essence, digital marketing is a crucial tool for business owners to promote their products or services, build brand awareness, and reach a wider audience. By leveraging digital channels, businesses can achieve measurable results, target specific demographics, and engage with customers more effectively, ultimately driving growth and success.
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Join us this Sunday for a YouTube live session as we discuss the challenges of Travel vlogging, is it really worth it?

Let's find out if it's really worth it!

Hear from our guest, "Explore With Tunde" a budding travel vlogger about the challenges faced and the benefits

Join us as we explore the exciting world of travel vlogging!

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
#digitalbimpeblog

1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Social Media Management Review

From an amazing client of mine

Indeed results speak for us

Contact Digital Bimpe Today To Be Your Social Media Manager

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqUIkmiDhus/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by EastAlchemist: 4:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Women with actual minds on their own
Boss bitches
No be go here
She go
Suck preeq
She suck

Anty you no Dey talk no ?
No mind of your own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmn

EastAlchemist:
Women with actual minds on their own
Boss bitches
No be go here
She go
Suck preeq
She suck

Anty you no Dey talk no ?
No mind of your own?
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2023
I help you find Suitable, affordable & unique properties irrespective of social & financial class.

Mortgage & flexible plans available

DM let's talk @lagoshousehunter

#lagoshousehunter

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

http://digitalbimpe..com/2023/03/lagos-house-hunter.html

2 Shares

Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by Fahvvy: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
MasterShifu010:

All these from one woman ?🤣🤣… you are asking for a deity ….

Only the gods and the dead can be perfect with impunity ….
-Greek proverb -

You must really have a very low opinion about women if you think that those qualities are "deity like" qualities undecided...
Re: The Most Attractive You Like About A Woman Or A Man In Relationship by MasterShifu010(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

You must really have a very low opinion about women if you think that those qualities are "deity like" qualities undecided...

On the contrary , I do not set any specific expectation from women ,
For me , it’s all about how I perceive the woman , I feel differently about different women , I settle for who gives me the best feeling , and I always bear in mind that she’ll Bleep up one day , so when it happens , I’ll be mentally prepared .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? / I'm Afraid To Have Sex With Her / Ten Rules Of Dating <4rm A Parents Perspective.>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.