Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61799 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by omniwater: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
yahoodetector:

I just got reliable information that they are from your zone.
The word "reliable" is a relative word.
What is reliable to you can be questionable to someone else.
So your source of information is known to carry fake news all the time.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by sirbrutus91: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

If people that are in Onitsha tell you their strories in the hands of these criminals and how long they have been terrorising and killing people in that old road you won’t pity them. These guys can kill you just for a phone not worth up to 100k. Leave matter for Mathias.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by aklid(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
If it’d been in the north eh..
You’ll see different sort of weird one sided comments here …but now since it’s not in the north some peoples comments are supporting the barbaric action sef 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by lildush(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
aariwa:
Poverty will still push the children of many people supporting bad leadership today due to tribal reasons to be killed like this for stealing some years from today because bad leaders only create better Nigeria for their families and cronies only and not the masses

This is wat dey refused to understand.. supporting this old politicians will only make things worst..

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by splashbaby(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Barbaric from the anger capital of Nigeria.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Jerry299: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
The last photo of the guy running while on fire,
We grew up together in okpoko, Onitsha.

His father was a very strict usher in the church, his father is one of the reasons alot of boys at that time shunned crime because he would discipline you.

That guy has always caused his parents pain from childhood

Well this is not the way we hoped you'd leave earth Bulem

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Patriotsleague: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fast becoming like Almajiris, no value for human life in Afghaneastern.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Lampy336: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
God1000:

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

Same fate awaits them if only they are not as criminal as those guys killed..
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by drjoshua91: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be other tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit

Do you know if they killed the owner of the tricycle in the bid to take his vehicle?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Unrated900(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
drjoshua91:

Do you know if they killed the owner of the tricycle in the bid to take his vehicle?
l

Shey me dey there
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
KingCold:
If it was SA would have a lot to say, but look at their country
it is the animal people called igbos please.. the same people that are causing nuisance in your country

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by udede(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Smoking Indian hemp before robbery can mess up your mind and rubbish your plan or how do you explain the rationale behind robbing a man of his keke that cannot run up to 80kph. How do you hope to escape when ordinary okada riders can easily chase you down with their bikes.

Tell them that they need mentoring even as a thief they won't agree.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by sekundosekundo: 9:53pm On May 01, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Are you mad ?

Did you read that the news happened in Tunisia or south Africa.

So why are you calling Africa?🤨🧐😡

You're just a jobless hungry kid.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2023
sekundosekundo:

You're just a jobless hungry kid.

I ain't jobless and I am definitely not hungry😁😁
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by sekundosekundo: 1:47pm On May 02, 2023
Fmghewzy:

I ain't jobless and I am definitely not hungry😁😁

Don't you know you can meet your destiny helper here?
Learn to make use of any social media platform to make friends.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2023
sekundosekundo:

Don't you know you can meet your destiny helper here?
Learn to make use of any social media platform to make friends.

😒😒

So it's you who want to help me ?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by freshkpomo(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2023
God1000:

Humans are dying in such a gruesome way, while people are just walking past like nothing is happening. Children who grew up in such and environment will probably see murder As an entertainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Negroid001(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2023
Munocutz:
Obviously you don't know this Igbo land, you're just typing to draw shares and likes... Let me tell you something about the Igbo Land, you can be anything, you can do anything... But don't be caught in the act of stealing someone's else hard earned fortune, you'll be burnt alive. Yes say that's justice for the poor, but try hand over the dubious politicians to the street without their security aides and see how boys tear their skin out...

#sayNotoRobbery!

You sent me a mail. Can't access my mail currently
What's up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.