Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61726 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by labake1(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2023
charlsecy:
Reports allegedly have it the gang had earlier snatched a Keke, killed the driver; and a pregnant woman in the week(s) before. They had come for another operation and ran out of bullets.

@ AbdulMagaji, God1000, Creamypie, Wagwanbrethren, Quest7777, 1Alex, labake1, charlesdinho7,

If this is true, what they did is bad and they deserve an optimum punishment

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by billgabb(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Shut the Bleep up. You will meet your Waterloo in no distant time if you are a thief. It's not just an Igbo thing just that Igbos hustle to make wealth and can never tolerate some lazy guys to steal it. I was robbed of all my gadgets(phones, laptops, power bank, television, home theater, cash the same night and I was stabbed mercilessly by 6 robbers. This happened in Niger State and nothing happened even after the suspects were arrested.
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be another tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Quest7777: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2023
charlsecy:
Reports allegedly have it the gang had earlier snatched a Keke, killed the driver; and a pregnant woman in the week(s) before. They had come for another operation and ran out of bullets.

@ AbdulMagaji, God1000, Creamypie, Wagwanbrethren, Quest7777, 1Alex, labake1, charlesdinho7,

Allegedly...
Where there is Rule of Law, everyone is Innocent until proven Guilty in a Law Court.
But then Naija has attributes of a jungle where there is no Rule of Law, so Jungle Justice is allowed. cool

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by KingCold: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:
shocked shocked Nigerians just be BBQ'ing human bodies like it's nothing.See man's shirtless body scrapping against a concrete surface,this no be small matter sha embarassed embarassed
Lol. It's grill after grill

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Hand them 2 Police u Said??
Hand dem to the Police that said MC Oluomo is Joking about the Threats and Violence he is placing in upcoming Election with Clear Evidence
am sure u haven't Also commented on the one iwuanyanwu said about Yoruba as rascals bunch of egoistic pricks
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by JaceBlaze: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2023
KingCold:
Lol. It's grill after grill

And you can tell it has been normalised.Just looking at the way the bystanders don't even express any shock at this barbarism.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Omoawoke: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Why won't I be happy when they Robbed my father inside Keke yesterday in dis Onitsha when coming back home,,

As a Robber if u are Caught in SouthEast you are good as Roasted

Stealing is one thing
Murder is another

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by XAUBulls: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2023
omniwater:
I thought everyone is a billionaire in the east

These billionaires tried to snatch a common tricycle and got roasted in the process.

Things dey happen in the land of billionaires.
Deep sarcasm. Lol.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by KingCold: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

And you can tell it has been normalised.Just looking at the way the bystanders don't even express any shock at this barbarism.
If it was SA would have a lot to say, but look at their country

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by XAUBulls: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/
Gosh!

I suspect these 5 guys where set up and murdered in a revenge mission by rivals in broad daylight.

Except there is CCTV evidence, I don't believe this accusation, and the killers have a case to answer under the law. Period.

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by excesslove90(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2023
This is bad.. Police will have served them better say no to jungle justice##
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Benega9(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Confirm,😁😁

Mk others hear word
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/
OMG
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Banbanna(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Pure wickedness of man. See that guy kneeling on fire...d pain is more than the crime

So cruel. May God punish those who burn them. Amen

God and the spiritual laws of life definitely will. Their own Karma is patiently waiting them. Who knows whether those victims just had theirs?

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Topshow2010(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
OMG ......this is really saddening and cruelty.where has our humanity gone to in this part of the world called Naija.Haba is d value of a tricycle worth more than d wasted 5 lives ni! angry angry
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by JaceBlaze: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
KingCold:
If it was SA would have a lot to say, but look at their country

True! They never miss an opportunity when it happens elsewhere

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by orumba(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigeria is jungle, simple
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

Stealing is one thing
Murder is another
I pray Robbers Enter ur House dis night and Rob all you have got to Survive.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Omoawoke: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

I pray Robbers Enter ur House dis night and Rob all you have got to Survive.

Na jeje I stay on my own, u dey curse

Well you know what they call back to sender, you just laid a curse on yourself.

And people that have tried this with me never go without repercussions. There are some people u don’t curse in this life, na the power whey God give some of us be that.
I really pity you.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by fxexperts: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.
Imagine useless talk. If you can burn five people just for stealing KEKE, then what has you lots done to Tinubu and his gangs. You all are hypocritic fools. no wonder African we forever remain monkeys like you lots.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by winner37(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well

Who are the authorities?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by winner37(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
They deserve it , if you don't like it go to Court while they are still on fire 🔥🔥🔥
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You grilled 5 men to death for a fúcking bike and your only take from all these is how I typed in pidgin?🤔🤔

😂😂😂

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

And people that have tried this with me never go without repercussions. There are some people u don’t curse in this life, na the power whey God give some of us be that.
I really pity you.
Keep deceiving urself,, it seems like you haven't Experienced Robbery before ,, dats why u open ur mouth here de talk Trash,,
Why are u sending it Back to sender grin
I thought u hav Sympathy for Robbers?? grin
Why don't you allow and accept to be Robbed?? grin

4 ur information I Liv in Onitsha, Dos 5 Robbers u saw up der killed 2 Women in Nkpor,, they have Snatched Different Keke in different operations and killed de Driver at the Spot,,

Try make Investigations b4 u open ur mouth and Sympathies with Notorious Robbers
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

I really pity you.
Also Back to Sender X100 grin
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Like Lagos like Onitcha
My fellow redpiller how are you doing
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lovelyn451:
five human being were killed in the most horrible way and u ask me to calm down, they always do this later they'll call northerners terrorists...I hate you onitsha people
Seems you haven't encountered armed robbers before. They are murderers and rapists who give no fuqs about your life. Pray you never encounter them because if you had, you won't feel pity for them.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ShawtCake(f): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
It's like you people have forgotten ALUU 4! handover criminals to police, take them to court.. Jungle justice is not good at all
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Mr2wealth: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
These people are competing with the Fulani herdsmen in terms of wickedness. shocked
In short, they are worse off! angry
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by karmaolu1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
igbo, ipob and killing are like 5 and 6
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by yahoodetector: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
omniwater:
I thought everyone is a billionaire in the east

These billionaires tried to snatch a common tricycle and got roasted in the process.

Things dey happen in the land of billionaires.

I just got reliable information that they are from your zone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair