Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) (61789 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by theultimatep3(m): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:
My chest embarassed
What they did is wrong but this kind judgement na bullshit.

I used to think like you until I was robbed in January 2022. They took my phone and all my money. That was the money I was supposed to use to buy PCB and other materials I'll use to produce an inverter. I just left my boss that January.

My long-term plan was to produce an inverter sell it and use the profit to start my year.

After that incident, I was stranded, confused, and depressed. They spoiled my 2022. And I can tell you; if see where they're burning armed robbers, I'll offer a helping hand.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if it was north Ina for don write nonsense up and down... Is this not barbarism... Why not hand them to police.. how many Politicians Ina Don burn yet Ina go claim say east is most enlightened
Hand them 2 Police u Said??
Hand dem to the Police that said MC Oluomo is Joking about the Threats and Violence he is placing in upcoming Election with Clear Evidence
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

My signature doesn't mean this kind of terror. What happened to taking them to police station?
If na other tribe try this, we no go rest
Take dem to which Police??
the Police dat said MC Oluomo is Joking abut bringin Threats Violence in Election??

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2023
labake1:

I am not pitying them but the judgement. Even God dey forgive us if we sin brother. What happened to police and court, they exist because of crimes
Which Court??
Court that can be Bribed abi wetin??
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2023
FiremanX:
Even at that, it's wrong to take laws into your hands, let the police decide their purnishment, this is wrong and barbaric.
which Police??
the Police dat said MC Oluomo is Joking abut bringin Threats Violence in Election??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Onyilosky(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2023
You guys are here shouting why the jungle justice. Did you know that so many criminals has been caught red handed and handed over the police yet after set and don police will collect money from them and set them free and they will still go back to the act. all these has got people get angry the way police handle them so they now take the law into their hands and any criminal caught in south east will face the consequence and you will be burnt to death

2 Likes

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by theultimatep3(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Exodus15v11:

So the right thing is to murder them? Huh? If you support what they've done to these men, then you're nothing but a beast and no different from the perpetrators of this atrocity.

I'll rather be a beast than a victim.

I'm sure you've never been robbed at gunpoint. Just this January, on my way to NYSC camp Akwa Ibom, three of these idiots robbed me at gunpoint early in the morning at upper Iweka.

I was traveling all the way from Taraba State. Due to some difficulties, I spent two days on the road b4 getting to Anambra state. These idiots took everything I had on me. Good Samaritans that saw what happened contributed 1000 naira that I used to pay transport fare to my aunt's house in Nkpor.

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by kdwar: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2023
NO! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived in Onitsha, and so this hurts extra specially.

Jungle Justice has NO place in society! It is also an abomination in Christianity! Jesus personally addressed this matter on the occasion of the adulterous woman about to lynched by stoning. 'He without sin, cast the first stone'... ie. if you know you are God, go ahead and try it...

That Jesus saying was a serious WARNING, not just a soft admonition. My brother, if you are Christian and partake or support this, think again. You have no excuse for this grave sin against God and humanity. You may just be bringing generational curses to you, your innocent children, their children, and the children after.

STOP IT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Ifogift007: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2023
Unrated900:
Chai this is babaric
Igbos are enemies of igbos

If this is done to fellow igbos,
How about if it were to be other tribe
When has igbo land turned this....
Igbo land that used to be peaceful is now shit
Fool keep quiet 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2023
kdwar:
NO! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived in Onitsha, and so this hurts extra specially.

Jungle Justice has NO place in society! It is also an abomination in Christianity! Jesus personally addressed this matter on the occasion of the adulterous woman about to lynched by stoning. 'He without sin, cast the first stone'... ie. if you know you are God, go ahead and try it...

That Jesus saying was a serious WARNING, not just a soft admonition. My brother, if you are Christian and partake or support this, think again. You have no excuse for this grave sin against God and humanity. You may just be bringing generational curses to you, your innocent children, their children, and the children after.

STOP IT!
If u lik live in Onitsha, if u Steal and I catch you personally just be Ready 2 meet Hell fire from Fire
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by labake1(f): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2023
luminouz:

*Shrugs*

The police ain't shiit. These people kill others too..infact, two people that week in that same area were to bed and killed. Fear of death is the only thing that keeps them a bit sane

Men no get emotions, I just remembered
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by kdwar: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

If u lik live in Onitsha, if u Steal and I catch you personally just be Ready 2 meet Hell fire from Fire

... and be ready to enjoy Hell fire yourself. Actually, you and your children will enjoy the curses here on earth first (because a lot of people keep wondering why things are never good for them), before you proceed.

Its not me saying. This is BIBLICAL. So, please carry on.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by labake1(f): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Which Court??
Court that can be Bribed abi wetin??

I don't like horror movies, I am just saying that there are other punishable things to do to them like stripping them naked and beat them. After the beating, leave on that street tied up

Men no get emotions tho
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by caution001: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2023
This is very annoying.. while your politicians are stealing tyan that
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by labake1(f): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2023
theultimatep3:

I used to think like you until I was robbed in January 2022. They took my phone and all my money. That was the money I was supposed to use to buy PCB and other materials I'll use to produce an inverter. I just left my boss that January.

My long-term plan was to produce an inverter sell it and use the profit to start my year.

After that incident, I was stranded, confused, and depressed. They spoiled my 2022. And I can tell you; if see where they're burning armed robbers, I'll offer a helping hand.

Oluwa o
I am not pitying them but...
It's well
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Smartlens(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2023
I was a victim last year december, how I wish it was those that stole from me and make my life miserable since last year till now
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2023
ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/

ANIMALISTIC….
Difference between most Nigerians and Boko Haram or SARS is just the religion and uniform! SMH
angry
>
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2023
1Alex:
people who talk like you are the ones who have never been a victim of robbery.

If I get you clearly, being a victim of robbery should take away ones humanity. Correct ??
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by olancho: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2023
If you have been attacked by thieves before I don't think you will pity them.
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by FiremanX: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

which Police??
And you think jungle Justice is the right option? all of you supporting this barbaric act will end up the same way too. 😡
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by JaceBlaze: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2023
shocked shocked Nigerians just be BBQ'ing human bodies like it's nothing.See man's shirtless body scrapping against a concrete surface,this no be small matter sha embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by FiremanX: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:
shocked shocked Nigerians just be BBQ'ing human bodies like it's nothing.See man's shirtless body scrapping against a concrete surface,this no be small matter sha embarassed embarassed
This xenophobic mofvcker is addicted to Nigerians, otondo dey speak pidgin English. 😂
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2023
TheChameleon:

I got my Glock on the lock.

Whatever the nigga choose, he lose. angry

I puff on my cigar as I pull the trigger cos ain't no niggah that can raise a finger. cool
Yap, Yap, Yap!
Will you shut up? 🤣
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Nawa oh shocked

What a terrible way to die...
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2023
FiremanX:
This xenophobic mofvcker is addicted to Nigerians, otondo dey speak pidgin English. 😂
The guy no be Naija? 🤣
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by ddeola: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2023
This is barbaric and shameful! Human life means nothing to some people. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why not hand them over to police and follow the course of the law?
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by emmyileri(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2023
This is barbaric
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by sadi78: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2023
OBI wannan!!!!

ebukajay184:
5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

Five men were burnt to death after they allegedly attempted to snatch a tricycle operator of his tricycle in Onitsha, Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

The incident occurred at old Nkpor road, close to the headquarters of People’s Club, in the commercial city of Onitsha on Saturday, March 25, 2023.

An eyewitness said that the suspects allegedly tried to steal a tricycle from the owner in broad daylight when they ran out of luck and were caught.

“Mob who gathered after the men were rounded up, refused the advice of some people to call in the police. They first started by striping the men naked and beating them up, and eventually, some people brought old tyres and fuel, and they were set ablaze. It was a very bad sight today, and everyone watched and supervised, while the men burnt to death,” he said.

Emenike Obinna shared a graphic video from the scene with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100060315368451/posts/pfbid0Dz8KsQMTGp9FEGvrs4HcXS4ngSXiJNwBs7XNmT1zcYkkPYcdBrimY1eHd4MaFovzl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1441776/5-men-burnt-death-allegedly-trying-steal-tricycle-onitsha-graphic-photos/

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by drignet(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2023
God1000:
Mob action in Nigeria is something sickening

five able men, they should have handed them over to the authorities

What I hate most is that those guys who often carry out jungle justice are mostly criminals as well
those men killed the keke owner and also killed a pregnant woman... That even the anger that made people to chase them. Nigeria is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by drignet(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2023
ddeola:
This is barbaric and shameful! Human life means nothing to some people. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why not hand them over to police and follow the course of the law?
those men killed the keke owner and also killed a pregnant woman... That even the anger that made people to chase them. Nigeria is something else
Re: 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) by Six9ine: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2023
omo some people no get concience at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.