Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. (2319 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
Y do guys prefer girls that will shout nd say anything they feel like than the calm ones.because I just feel being calm with guys is not just the rit way to follow them.at a time my cousin was like she will teach me how to shout at guys,yes she did teach me but I cld only do it for maybe 2_3 days nd I will still go bk to my normal self.I was forcing myself nd still it wasn't flowing.so I want to know,do u really prefer hot girls or calm one.if u prefer hot,why?nd if calm,why?
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by BodyKiss(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
Are you dating a doll? iIt must be a sophisticated one.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by deniyor: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
just be yourself
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by deniyor: 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
I prefer calm ladies. Different guys prefer different things
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
This post doesn't make a single sense
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2011
Y do u prefer calm girls.pls I really want to know.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
REALITY101:
This post doesn't make a single sense

Not one o. I'm befuddled. I don't know of any Naija guys that like shouting babes. Severe news flash.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by claremont(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
nicky4lif:

Y do guys prefer girls that will shout nd say anything they feel like than the calm ones.because I just feel being calm with guys is not just the rit way to follow them.
Is there any factual evidence to support the above-highlighted assertion, or is it just a mere opinion?!

Personally, I have a deep-seated hatred for foul-mouthed, uncouth, and abusive ladies, I prefer calm, intelligent, and  focussed ladies. It totally beggars belief that a guy would prefer someone that shouts at him, over a calm person; I find that argument hard to believe!
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
Nne kedu ;p
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^ O dinma. Ke kwanu?

claremont:
It totally beggars belief that a guy would prefer someone that shouts at him, over a calm person; I find that argument hard to believe!

Ditto.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
You shouted at your boyfriend? Because your cousin suggested you did so? Why? Whatever happened to being yourself in a relationship? Thank your stars that your Boyfriend is not the type that has a single bone! Else, he'd have slapped the sh[b]i[/b]t outta you, for daring to raise your pantomimed voice at him! grin Pls dont force yourself to be whom your are not, just to impress people that dont care about the health of their own relationship, and give a nod to abhorrent behavior !

To answer your latter question, i neither prefer a hot nor calm person! I like 'em warm! grin I dont need a raving mad lion, neither do i need a docile puppy! A lady should not be a dummy! She should be able to think for herself, and make me a better person! I shouldn't tell her everything, and she shouldn't accept all the crap i give to her all in the name of being calm! She should be on a 50:50; she should be balanced!
cool
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by mashnino(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
maybe this will help    "YOU CAN'T TELL SOMEONE SORRY UNLESS YOU'VE OFFENDED THE PERSON" , i prefer calms gals becos when they eventually complain they don't like you will def knw that she doesn't really like it,  but a gal that yells all the time?  when she complains sef you will take it as sumting normal
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by BABE3: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
sexkillz:

To answer your latter question, i neither prefer a hot nor calm person! I like 'em warm! grin I dont need a raving mad lion, neither do i need a docile puppy! She should be able to think for herself, and make me a better person! She should be on a 50:50; she should be balanced!

Yezzir. Overly calm people scare me--seriously.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Ogugua - - in Larry David's voice. . I'm pretty pretty good.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
Yezzir. Overly calm people scare me--seriously.
Hey! I was expecting you to provide links to my comments, like you always do! Ran out of gasoline today?
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Sexkillz I heard u,u said u like them warm,like very warm u mean,be careful of ur skin ok.reality101 I don't get.I hav gotten some reasonable answers already.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by BABE3: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[/color]
[color=#000099]Hey! I was expecting you to provide links to my comments, like you always do! Ran out of gasoline today?

I didn't need to consult Mr.Google today fam. Apparently, you didn't plagiarize. It looks like you are the author; your weak and informal vocabulary suggested that.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Cipriani(m): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2011
I like my girls to shout when we having séx but to be calm at other times. Preferably, I love a girl that can initiate a conversation and can keep a conversation going when I initiate one. If a girl can tag along, then, she is definitely out of my league. When you think you overly reserved, you might actually be dull. Also, when you think you are making sense by shouting, then you more of a local chick without manners. In-between is better, just like some NL babes here
These kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss are for the cool NL babes. Not for those of you who shout when posting comments. cool cool cool cool cool cool

sexkillz:

To answer your latter question, i neither prefer a hot nor calm person! I like 'em warm! grin I dont need a raving mad lion, neither do i need a docile puppy! A lady should not be a dummy! She should be able to think for herself, and make me a better person! I shouldn't tell her everything, and she shouldn't accept all the crap i give to her all in the name of being calm! She should be on a 50:50; she should be balanced!
cool

Seconded.  cool cool cool
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2011
Thanks so much,is that all.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2011
Nice one cipiani.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2011
BABE!:

I didn't need to consult Mr.Google today fam. Apparently, you didn't plagiarize. It looks like you are the author; your weak and informal vocabulary suggested that.
Nah! You should have. . . to keep yourself busy! And besides, you cant be too sure ma, Madam Dora Akunyuli!
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2011
All I need is candid answers ok.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by BABE3: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Nah! You should have. . .  to keep yourself busy! And besides, you cant be too sure ma, Madam Dora Akunyuli!

No vex my brother. I'm simply doing my job as a fellow sister in Christ.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2011
I'm not angry nd I'm not ur brother,maybe ur sister.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2011
^^^ Third wheel.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Cipriani(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2011
nicky4lif:

Nice one cipiani.

You welcome babe, anything for you my princess. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by tellwisdom: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2011
SHOUT AS IN HOW??  Aby this one don dey smoke weed angry angry
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by Cipriani(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

SHOUT AS IN HOW??  Aby this one don dey smoke weed angry angry

Just like you are doing with your post, dundee. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2011
Thanks to every one that answered my question but reasonable nd unreasonable answers,I leant something from all.
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by MMM2(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2011
nicky4lif

can u come 2 my house & explian ur story very well 4 me
angry
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by supersteel(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2011
All of d above
Re: This Is For Guys,pls Tell Me Y. by nicky4lif(f): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2011
M m m there shld be a lot of girls with similar story in ur area,why not start with them mr do good.thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

@ Guys Would U Still Love OmoSexy like this *Pic* / Pissed Off Ex / Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.