Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,359 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Proudly A Yoruba Rascal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proudly A Yoruba Rascal (825 Views)

I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. / Proudly A Dot In The Circle.. / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by duro2chang(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
WITH LOVE TO CHIEF EMMANUEL IWANYANWU

The fact that our reverred leader and one of the fathers of our nation, former President Olusegun Obasanjo, can sit there and say nothing when Chief (Dr.) Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, an elderstatesman who I have always respected, describes the entire Yoruba race as "rascals" that the Igbo "will DEAL with" tells me that the rumour that he is NOT a fully-fledged Yoruba man and that his father was an Igbo may well be true.

Whatever the case this is not the OBJ I once knew, loved, defended and worked so hard for. Something has gone wrong.

No-one could have made a statement against ANY tribe in the presence of the old OBJ that we all knew and respected and got away with it. He would have got up and told them off.

As for Iwanyanwu I will not respond to him or to all those that were at that event and that collectively rubbished our people because they are my in-laws and because my four sons are half Igbo.

There is nothing Iwanyawau can say that will make me turn against the Igbo because I have blood and family ties with them and I will continue to love them despite this outrageous provocation.

Apart from that there are millions of Igbos who do not share Iwanyanwu's views and who have shown nothing but the greatest respect for the Yoruba race and our Northern brothers and allies.

Amongst them are dear friends and brothers like John Nwodo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani, Ifeanyi Ugwainyi, David Umahi, Hope Uzodinma, Innocent Chukwuma, Emeka Offor and so many others.

Iwanyanwu does not represent them when he calls us rascals and neither does he represent the wives of Seyi Makinde, Rotimi Akeredolu, Ademola Adeleke, Gbadebo 'Chinedu' Rhodes-Vivour, David Adedeji Adeleke (AKA Davido) and yours truly who all happen to be Igbo.

What I will say though is that those Igbos that think like Iwanyanwu need to be careful and appreciate the fact that those so-called "Yoruba rascals" have shown the Igbo race more love, respect, admiration, fraternity, solidarity and courtesy over the last 63 years than ANY other tribe in Nigeria and millions of Yoruba men have Igbo wives.

Again many Yoruba leaders stood with and supported Peter Obi in his ill-fated quest to become President of Nigeria including Pa Ayo Adebanjo, OBJ, Afenifere, Akin Oshuntokun, Gbadebo 'Chinedu' Rhodes-Vivour, Babatunde Gbadamosi and so many others. I wonder if they are "rascals" too?

We extended our hand for a handshake across the Niger a few years back and we built bridges with the east.

Chief Iwanyanwu, Ohaneze and Afenifere were at that conference and so was yours truly.

As a matter of fact we all made resounding and inspiring speeches seeking for a closer relationship and greater collaboration between our people.

It was a wonderful occasion and a great experience.

We were in full solidarity with the Igbo then and lamented the injustices they had been subjected to over the years.

I even went as far as to declare that Nigeria owes the Igbo an apology for the genocide they were subjected to during the civil war and the pogroms before the war. I maintain that position till today and so do many other Yorubas.

The only thing we asked for in return was a little respect and for them not to describe Lagos as a "no man's land". This is a very emotional issue for us. The assertion that Lagos is not part of Yorubaland is deeply offensive and insulting to us.

We also chose to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a proud son of the Yoruba, for the Presidency.

These two things have caused a handful of misguided Igbos to now display hatred towards us, to insult us at every turn, to unleash their youth against us in the Media space and to describe us as "rascals".

With those words and that attitude the bridge between our two people may soon be broken and the handshake across the Niger may soon be withdrawn.

That would be a tragedy of monumental proportions and a negation of all we stand for. We must not let it happen.

We must be restrained and careful not to destroy the love and trust we have built over the years.

The Yoruba are not a people that can easily be insulted and we do not take such things lightly.

We are kind, welcoming, accomodating, civilised, generous, cosmopolitan, liberal and open-hearted to a fault.

We are also slow to anger but irresistible in battle.

We have long memories and when we choose to take a stand and fight it goes from generation to generation.

I pray Chief Iwanyanwu and those that share his views can cultivate the prescence of mind and courage to have a rethink before it is too late.

Millions of Igbos reside in and have their businesses in Lagos and we should preach love, peace and unity between our people and not resort to calling each other names or indulge in racial profiling or stereotyping.

We choose to overlook what Chief Iwanyanwu has said this time and look the other way but it must NEVER happen again.

A word is enough for the wise.

(FFK)l

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by spearman(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
IBO WAHALA IS THAT NAME CALLING DOES NOT AFFECT YORUBAS AS THE PEOPLE ARE TOO CONFIDENT AND SELF-ASSURED IN WHO THEY ARE, BACKED BY GREAT CULTURE AND STRONG HERITAGE.

NAME CALLING NO DEY BOTHER YORUBA AS E DEY TRIGGER YIIBOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by LegendHero(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
See the pig Nwanyawu below.

No one can even sit beside him because of the Osu stench from his body.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by helinues: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Those people must be taught a bitter lesson this time around.

Sebi they think they are the only one who can run their mouth, Sisi Qadri na just an average bad mouth runner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by helinues: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Pig still decent now. This one na hippopotamus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Karemarealty288(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bleep FFk ......let the two face four tongued man metion on the occasion no man's land was mentioned by Igbos. FFK doesn't speak for the Yorubas aswell. The same Bola Tinubu you demonised is now your lord and personal savior.
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Karemarealty288(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
LegendHero:

A pig his wealth can resurrect and recreate your entire generation both dead and alive.. grin
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by magoo10(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why una dey cry
since the past two weeks you guys have been insulting the igbo tribe , only this one insult una dey wail
Come shey una no get work apart from bigotry ni

1 Like

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Ballmer: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
See as the foolish soul be like big bag of foolishness imported from hell. Oloshious fellow !

LegendHero:

2 Likes

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Boomkalakuta: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
helinues:

Pig still decent now. This one na hippopotamus

Let us see your pictures
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by helinues: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Let us see your pictures

After yours
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by LegendHero(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Karemarealty288:

A pig his wealth can resurrect and recreate your entire generation both dead and alive.. grin

My generation is not as broke as your useless own.

I don’t need to lick the buttocks of a Nwanyawu pig 🐷 to feed like your own always do.

1 Like

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by BloomingDale(f): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
You guys should please STFU for once. I’m tired of listening to you guys wail day in and day out. Reacting to everything like reactors. Na only una waka come. Nonsense and ingredient.

Nigerian women, please remember selective breeding, let’s decrease all these foolish rascals.
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by BentizilL: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
I've Igbo as friends, infarct more than 50 percent of my friends are Igbo... We grew up together, attending same school...

The only problem I and millions of Yoruba have with some Igbo is tagging Lagos "no man's land"... Same thing FFK reiterated above... You can't come to another man's land and start calling it no man's land, it's deeply offensive and insulting to us... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Karemarealty288(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

My generation is not as broke as your useless own.

I don’t need to lick the buttocks of a Nwanyawu pig 🐷 to feed like your own always do.

We know your type.

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by JujuYouth: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Hunger bad..
FFK money bin don finish.
Now he has turned essay writer for Tinubu just for crumbs.
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by DSC7: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2023
helinues:

Sebi they think they are the only one who can run their mouth, Sisi Qadri na just an average bad mouth runner

Who you wan teach bitter lesson? undecided...

Omo try dey reason before you speak make you no go dieee like fowl Abegggggg....
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by idealogical: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

This is the overfed buffoon..?

2 Likes

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by BossGerald: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2023
helinues:

How can you teach someone far better than you a lesson??

You urchins are funny oo🤣...After you're done begging online
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by nisai: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
You guys should please STFU for once. I’m tired of listening to you guys wail day in and day out. Reacting to everything like reactors. Na only una waka come. Nonsense and ingredient.

Nigerian women, please remember selective breeding, let’s decrease all these foolish rascals.
😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Selective what are you talking about? You mean you will leave people like me and travel to Syria or Iraq just to go find a man? 😭🤦🤦🤣

No let me vex o😀
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by BloomingDale(f): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2023
nisai:
😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Selective what are you talking about? You mean you will leave people like me and travel to Syria or Iraq just to go find a man? 😭🤦🤦🤣

No let me vex o😀

At least, it’s several steps up from you guys.
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by nisai: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

At least, it’s several steps up from you guys.
I replied u in the other thread already. Don't give up on us, pls. 🤣🤣
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by achiever12: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
spearman:
IBO WAHALA IS THAT NAME CALLING DOES NOT AFFECT YORUBAS AS THE PEOPLE ARE TOO CONFIDENT AND SELF-ASSURED IN WHO THEY ARE, BACKED BY GREAT CULTURE AND STRONG HERITAGE.

NAME CALLING NO DEY BOTHER YORUBA AS E DEY TRIGGER YIIBOS.

So, promoting thuggery is your idea of a great culture? grin

Your brain is surely buried in the stone age. grin
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by achiever12: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

So, how does running your mouth like a broken tap increase your life span or bank account? grin

1 Like

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by BigCowHornn: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
duro2chang:
WITH LOVE TO CHIEF EMMANUEL IWANYANWU

The fact that our reverred leader and one of the fathers of our nation, former President Olusegun Obasanjo, can sit there and say nothing when Chief (Dr.) Emmanuel Iwanyanwu, an elderstatesman who I have always respected, describes the entire Yoruba race as "rascals" that the Igbo "will DEAL with" tells me that the rumour that he is NOT a fully-fledged Yoruba man and that his father was an Igbo may well be true.

Whatever the case this is not the OBJ I once knew, loved, defended and worked so hard for. Something has gone wrong.

No-one could have made a statement against ANY tribe in the presence of the old OBJ that we all knew and respected and got away with it. He would have got up and told them off.

As for Iwanyanwu I will not respond to him or to all those that were at that event and that collectively rubbished our people because they are my in-laws and because my four sons are half Igbo.

There is nothing Iwanyawau can say that will make me turn against the Igbo because I have blood and family ties with them and I will continue to love them despite this outrageous provocation.

Apart from that there are millions of Igbos who do not share Iwanyanwu's views and who have shown nothing but the greatest respect for the Yoruba race and our Northern brothers and allies.

Amongst them are dear friends and brothers like John Nwodo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimaroke Nnamani, Ifeanyi Ugwainyi, David Umahi, Hope Uzodinma, Innocent Chukwuma, Emeka Offor and so many others.

Iwanyanwu does not represent them when he calls us rascals and neither does he represent the wives of Seyi Makinde, Rotimi Akeredolu, Ademola Adeleke, Gbadebo 'Chinedu' Rhodes-Vivour, David Adedeji Adeleke (AKA Davido) and yours truly who all happen to be Igbo.

What I will say though is that those Igbos that think like Iwanyanwu need to be careful and appreciate the fact that those so-called "Yoruba rascals" have shown the Igbo race more love, respect, admiration, fraternity, solidarity and courtesy over the last 63 years than ANY other tribe in Nigeria and millions of Yoruba men have Igbo wives.

Again many Yoruba leaders stood with and supported Peter Obi in his ill-fated quest to become President of Nigeria including Pa Ayo Adebanjo, OBJ, Afenifere, Akin Oshuntokun, Gbadebo 'Chinedu' Rhodes-Vivour, Babatunde Gbadamosi and so many others. I wonder if they are "rascals" too?

We extended our hand for a handshake across the Niger a few years back and we built bridges with the east.

Chief Iwanyanwu, Ohaneze and Afenifere were at that conference and so was yours truly.

As a matter of fact we all made resounding and inspiring speeches seeking for a closer relationship and greater collaboration between our people.

It was a wonderful occasion and a great experience.

We were in full solidarity with the Igbo then and lamented the injustices they had been subjected to over the years.

I even went as far as to declare that Nigeria owes the Igbo an apology for the genocide they were subjected to during the civil war and the pogroms before the war. I maintain that position till today and so do many other Yorubas.

The only thing we asked for in return was a little respect and for them not to describe Lagos as a "no man's land". This is a very emotional issue for us. The assertion that Lagos is not part of Yorubaland is deeply offensive and insulting to us.

We also chose to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a proud son of the Yoruba, for the Presidency.

These two things have caused a handful of misguided Igbos to now display hatred towards us, to insult us at every turn, to unleash their youth against us in the Media space and to describe us as "rascals".

With those words and that attitude the bridge between our two people may soon be broken and the handshake across the Niger may soon be withdrawn.

That would be a tragedy of monumental proportions and a negation of all we stand for. We must not let it happen.

We must be restrained and careful not to destroy the love and trust we have built over the years.

The Yoruba are not a people that can easily be insulted and we do not take such things lightly.

We are kind, welcoming, accomodating, civilised, generous, cosmopolitan, liberal and open-hearted to a fault.

We are also slow to anger but irresistible in battle.

We have long memories and when we choose to take a stand and fight it goes from generation to generation.

I pray Chief Iwanyanwu and those that share his views can cultivate the prescence of mind and courage to have a rethink before it is too late.

Millions of Igbos reside in and have their businesses in Lagos and we should preach love, peace and unity between our people and not resort to calling each other names or indulge in racial profiling or stereotyping.

We choose to overlook what Chief Iwanyanwu has said this time and look the other way but it must NEVER happen again.

A word is enough for the wise.

(FFK)l

Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Gavinleah(f): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegendHero:
See the pig [/b]Nwanyawu below.

No one can even sit beside him because of the [b]Osu stench
from his body.

Provoking ethnic slurs.

Seun
myd44
Lalalasticlala
Nlfpmod
dominique
Obinoscopy
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Gavinleah(f): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Provoking ethnic slurs.

Seun
myd44
Lalalasticlala
Nlfpmod
dominique
Obinoscopy
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by Gavinleah(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
idealogical:

This is the overfed buffoon..?

Provoking ethnic slurs.

Seun
myd44
Lalalasticlala
Nlfpmod
dominique
Obinoscopy
Re: Proudly A Yoruba Rascal by mrrandomguy: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Their goal is to Igbonise Yorubaland. What they failed to do during the civil war when they pushed West and were defeated in Ore is what they are attempting to do now with GRV.

1. GRV is 50% Igbo.
2. He married an igbo
3. His children are 75% Ibo, but will still bear the name Rhodes-vivour.
4. His children will now contest to be Governor of Lagos in future while claiming to be Yoruba.
5. Some of his children may be even married to Igbo.

They will do all they can to take over Lagos and their major weapon is inter-tribal marriage.

This same script is playing out in Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Yoruba speaking parts of Kwara and Kogi.

(1) (Reply)

The First Fruits Of A Crooked INEC | TheCable / Breaking News !! The Vultures Have Gathered Against EFCC Chairman / Was Dave Umahi A Good Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.