Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? (22670 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
There's nothing like mistakenly impregnated, you both agreed to go with the fun. Don't have intimacy with someone you can't marry... But in such case I'm scared the marriage could hardly last because at first there seems not to be real love between both but just lust relationship
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by woleabayo(f): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2023
nothing like impregnated by mistake, you enjoy it, you like the lady before you can sleep with her. so take full responsible of your baby my friend. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by gfelo(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin grin
advanceDNA:
Wait.....I dont undertsand the mistake part....
Were u walking, hit a rock, fell and and ur dick fell into the vagina....

or u were masturbatinģ in ur room and ur sprem flew out the window into the naked lady's vagina two blocks away??

U were skin-diving without cońdom, and ddnt use after sex pills...what were u expccting??.a plasma tv or an iPhone 14 pro max??
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:
Many women have become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mothers out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier lives with.

So, Should a man be force to marry a lady he impregnated by mistake?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqPlm_Yuau7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

No.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What wont work, wont work. Forcing him and they are not compartible is total b*llshit

When u Are sleeping with her, u were Comprtable?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Emma1Oj(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
I remove my belt by mistake
I opened my jean buttons by mistake
I pull down my jean by mistake
I remove my boxer by mistake
You lay down by mistake
You allow me remove your pant or you remove your pant by mistake
You open your legs by mistake.
I insert my penis into to vigina by mistake
You screamed by mistake
You discharged by mistake
I discharged by mistake
We enjoy good sex together by mistake.

Pls define mistake for me.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Gboom: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
The answer is no.
I have a brother that mistakenly impregnated a lady sometimes ago eventually they became husband and wife, but my brother is not always proud to call the lady my wife up till today though they have kids.

Majority of those who get pregnant out of wedlock especially ladies (older ones) did so to pin the man down for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by sterlingD(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

or u were masturbatinģ in ur room and ur sprem flew out the window into the naked lady's vagina two blocks away??

U were skin-diving without cońdom, and ddnt use after sex pills...what were u expccting??.a plasma tv or an iPhone 14 pro max??

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by TenQ: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:
Many women have become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mothers out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier lives with.

Does impregnating a woman by mistake happen?

You carried her to your house by mistake
You enter your room with her by mistake
You UnCloth her by mistake
You UnCloth yourself by mistake
You climb by mistake
You release by mistake

She now come with pregnancy and you still say it was a mistake!

The stupid man doesn't know that this is exactly how babies are made
How now?
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Isabi4lov: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2023
It can only be a mistake if the sperm was transferred into the woman's body without the knowledge of the man .

Why sleeping with someone you don't love , when they were shouting harder , harder , what were they excepting? Stone abi undecided

That's why babaymama is rampant, so many irresponsible men out there .

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by oneTIMEman(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Explain that mistake part mbok
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by adefitim(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2023
Impregnated by mistake? Abeg pack well, there’s nothing like mistake.
You pour or you no pour?
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by skj1377(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Was he deported
EriMma1:
That's their cup of tea. Abstinence still remains the best.

A man should be forced to marry any woman he impregnates first to teach him a lesson. So that in his next life he'll learn to control himself.

Some men don't like to listen to advice when you try to caution them to lead a decent life until they fall into a ditch. Then you see them trying to get off the hook. Na lie. Make e hook them there.

My ex thought he was doing me. We had a little misunderstanding. Not really a misunderstanding like that. We just stopped communicating for a while. You know this issue of "he didn't call me, I won't call. She didn't call, I won't call. It lingered for a while and me as a fine girl wen I be, I just blanked him. No be woman dey find man abeg.

Do you know this zombie started sleeping with anything sexable? To the point of sleeping with an old lady that sells palm oil, Maggie, crayfish and those kinda stuff haha... For someone who claims he's a fine boy with his Americana lifestyle. ** men don't have class when it comes to konji**.

The next thing, nwanyi crayfish don carry belle. Hahahaha...
The mugu wanted to play smart. E hook am. For two good years he didn't go and do anything on the womans head.when the baby boy arrived, he looked so much like my ex. As in.... Chai! I don laugh Taya. Even after the baby was born, aboki still dey zuzu. He didn't want to marry iya elepo.

He now remember fine girl. He came to my place. I was just laughing at him. He was still trying to form Americana. I just dey laugh say see this nwanyi crayfish husband. He was now discussing marriage with me. I just shook my head. Men!!!

After one year of not returning his calls much following his visit to my house ( in fact I told him I moved so he'll stop coming around), uncle finally succumbed and married the woman. Now, he's making life miserable for the woman.

Every time, the lady is posting one sorrowful text or the other about relationship on her Facebook status. The guy is taking out his frustrations on her. The last time I checked my nwunye dim, she was looking two times older than my guys mother. No jokes. Just that I can't post her pics here. Chai...

I'm happy he ended that way. Let him live in regrets for the rest of his life for his lack of control.

Many men have lost their happiness this way and many will still lose if they continue sleeping around like untamed dogs.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by steffi01(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Mistake Keh, how that act of strong intimidate period take be mistake? with all the smuchin and jackin actions involved.

If pregnancy na mistake then take the responsibility by mistake.

Pls unto next topic joor
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by gfelo(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Op how could u thought of this, even marriage two people agree willingly use to be very boring, not to even talk of marriage people are forced into, i bet u that type of marriage will be a living hell.

there is nothing like mistake in pregnancy, even if it is rape, after sex you shud know the outcome, the fault here i will blame it all on ladies, if u dont want to be a single Mom after every sex you should know what to do, or else, but the idea of trapping a man with ur pregnancy wont allow you reason properly, later u will begin to blame the man.

Any single Mom that is not a widow is responsible for her condition

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2023
braimeddy:
There's nothing like impregnate by mistake. why should a man have canal knowledge with a lady he knows he can't marry? Since abortion is not an option he must have to marry her period

Ask them o .. this Nairalanders guys are very wicked... Am sure that 90% of them as render distroy many Ladies life.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Emma1Oj(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol... U heat me this morin.. you no well!
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Cantonese:
Please there is nothing like “impregnated by mistake”. Was there any mistake when you toasted the lady? Was there anything like mistake when you went to bed with her? If she had HIV, would you say that you contracted it by mistake?

Look each time you have sex with a woman, you must bear in mind that one of the consequences is pregnancy. Others are sexually transmitted diseases, etc.

Exactly 💯
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by krisyashim: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Which one come be by mistake again? Na wao!
obembet:

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Isabi4lov: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Gboom:
The answer is no.
I have a brother that mistakenly impregnated a lady sometimes ago eventually they became husband and wife, but my brother is not always proud to call the lady my wife up till today though they have kids.

Majority of those who get pregnant out of wedlock especially ladies (older ones) did so to pin the man down for marriage

We have so many younger ones that are also impregnated by men through lies and deciets

Most of your genders are fond of telling lies just to get in between a ladies leg .

No matter the high rate of oloshoism in Nigeria it won't make men to stop raping ladies or their own biological daughters.

Once you're responsible, you're responsible and vice versa .
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by rickyrex(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:

you pull your boxer and she pull down her pant, una do the thing, you released inside her, all this time no be mistake, belle don show, you come say nah mistake abi. Nah who you want make him marry the person wey you give belle ?ogbeni carry your cross
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by nappy760(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Women hold the keys to sex while men hold the keys to a relationship.

As a woman if he has not married you and you decide to use your key.....Oyo lo wa.

If women stopped giving up their keys easily men will be forced to sit up and used theirs first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2023
jaxxy:

what's special if sm1 is pregnant?

Even your daughter?
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Mimiloveli: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2023
The thing is why sleeping with her to a point of getting her pregnant and even keeping the pregnancy in the first place. The truth is, men knows what they want from the onset when it comes to choosing who they want to spend the rest of their life with but why wasting other people's time. Why dragging others into your mess. It is pure wickedness. I wouldn't even suggest marriage for the sake of the lady's mental health, it hurts though but the person will be fine at the end.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by ManAustin(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2023
I don't support premarital sex however it shouldn't be called a mistake. If it resulted to pregnancy then it should be regarded as unexpected. The guy should not be forced to marry her, it will only take a matured man to accept the reponsibility of his action. It is a purported act.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2023
dalass:
We need to also cut off that pric.k that is making such life changing coolmistakes cool

Best decision my dear

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by seunayantokun(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Wetin be mistake there? Them dey give person belle by mistake?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by uba1991: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Is there anything like mistake in pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Isabi4lov: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. They shouldn't be forced to marry them but they should be mandated to take responsibility for the mistake they made, as that mistake na human being, a responsibility and burden that should be shared with the woman. undecided

If they ain't forced to marry them , why the hatred on single mothers .

You as an individual can you marry a single mother ?

The stigmatization on single mothers is unseemly, many of them are facing a whole lot of challenges.

Ladies should know when to ZIP UP and make use of protection.

Omotola was celebrating her wedding anniversary the other time , and people were like is good to marry and give birth early .

Yes it's good to marry and birth early especially with a supportive spouse .

Had it been her husband wasn't the caring type and a honest man , what do you think would've become of her .

Nigerian men need to change their mindset towards building a family , the average mind of a Nigerian guy is akward .
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by obembet(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Emma1Oj:
I remove my belt by mistake
I opened my jean buttons by mistake
I pull down my jean by mistake
I remove my boxer by mistake
You lay down by mistake
You allow me remove your pant or you remove your pant by mistake
You open your legs by mistake.
I insert my penis into to vigina by mistake
You screamed by mistake
You discharged by mistake
I discharged by mistake
We enjoy good sex together by mistake.

Pls define mistake for me.

You screamed by mistake

U be original werey grin which one scream? Na people like you dey do 1min not to talk of making woman scream
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Inhuman69: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2023
By mistake🤣🥲
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by iamsomatil: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Define Impregnated by mistake..... Like he was walking on his street and got hit by a car and his sperm flew out and landed inside a girl??..or what?? If you've decided to have unprotected sex, then it's not a mistake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? / Should A Woman Change Her State Of Origin After Marriage? / Funny Questions Younger Children Ask: Share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.