Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? (22631 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobodysboo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
It should be a mutual something
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by felong(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nazgul:
I strongly advocate that guys must be responsible in their sexual life. However when an unplanned or mistaken pregnancy sets in, parents shouldn't force the guy to marry the lady. He must rather be forced to take responsibility of catering for the girl and the child.

If both the girl and guy agrees to marry, then so be it but no one should force marriage for them, if you do so and after grumbling, murmurings, quarrelling...etc, he eventually marries the girl, one or more of the following would happen in that marriage.

1. He wouldn't love or respect the girl. This is usually the origin of abusive marriages.

2. In most cases, the girl would look untidy, shabby, unkept...why because the man in her life who should make her look like a desirable woman doesn't care.

3. The girl will hardly have a voice in the family of the boy, this is because her husband who should stand by her hated her from the onset.

4. The girl herself may not love the guy but might be forced to swallow the bitter pill of marrying him just because he got her pregnant. This might make her cheat on him.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm, this our nairaland? Is like I’m slacking ooo grin . I agree that men are victims some times sha. How was your day
Yes... So many things going on here. My day was fine and the night is better and urs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by purples25(f): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Don't say the girl was aware.

If every time men say they were unwillingly made to spend on a woman, when no one forced their hand...

That's the same way a woman can also be manipulated into sleeping with a man.

Iyaebe is right. Men lie, pressurize and manipulate, guilt trip women into sex. Women they don't love. Women that they are not sure of their faithfulness.

After pregnancy comes in, the guy will start recovering his memory that:

-This is not my dream girl.
-She sleeps around, how can it be mine.
-She is not fine.
-I don't want to marry her...

Etc, etc.

They knowingly contribute to the destruction of women they do not prefer through sex, then start looking for a way out after the consequence.

You as a man can never be caught in the mess of a woman unworthy or a so called LovePeddler unless you also sleep with her like the others. In that case, you are the same as what you detest.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Fuckyoumod: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Same way you should stay away from women if you think marriage should never be forced on anyone. I won’t shut up, come and beat me
lol....
Women should stay away from men, if they don't want to get pregnant.

You can't open legs wide and be collecting sperm anyhow. Then expect to force an innocent man into marriage.

Close your legs ahhh........

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Pkaty62(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
obembet:
Many women have become a single mother today due to mistakes they were force to make by Thier partner.

It's very easy for a man to move one and remarry whenever he desires while many single mothers out there looking for who they will spend the rest of Thier lives with.

So, Should a man be force to marry a lady he impregnated by mistake?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqPlm_Yuau7/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Haba my brother mistake kee, please tell me the truth! Is she pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Darkestking: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2023
If you have sex before marriage you should be forced to marry each other.

To the women complaining and crying about being single mothers, stop having sex with men that won't marry you. It's 100% your fault.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by bluefilm: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Was it a mistake sleeping with her? If a man can sleep with a lady then he should be forced to face any consequence from such action. Leave women you don’t like alone, stop sleeping with them only to abandon them when you feel you are done, it’s very bad. They are people’s daughters and one sure thing about life(especially on fornication) is that whatever you do to others will surely be done to you. Sleep with people’s daughters as you like but when it’s your turn for people to sleep recklessly with your daughters, please don’t complain.

Story for the gods.

If the babe doesn't want to get pregnant, I believe she knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2023
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.

If the babe doesn't want to get pregnant, I believe she knows what to do .
Exactly but u will hear things like I don't take pills and condoms hurt
Baba when u hear the bold just tear race bcoz that hoe definitely got plans against u
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by bluefilm: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Killbillz:
Exactly but u will hear things like I don't take pills and condoms hurt
Baba when u hear the bold just tear race bcoz that hoe definitely got plans against u

Ah swear.

Some of these bitches just looking for ways to trap a nigga into marriage.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Honeydenz(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
EriMma1:
That's their cup of tea. Abstinence still remains the best.

A man should be forced to marry any woman he impregnates first to teach him a lesson. So that in his next life he'll learn to control himself.

Some men don't like to listen to advice when you try to caution them to lead a decent life until they fall into a ditch. Then you see them trying to get off the hook. Na lie. Make e hook them there.

My ex thought he was doing me. We had a little misunderstanding. Not really a misunderstanding like that. We just stopped communicating for a while. You know this issue of "he didn't call me, I won't call. She didn't call, I won't call. It lingered for a while and me as a fine girl wen I be, I just blanked him. No be woman dey find man abeg.

Do you know this zombie started sleeping with anything sexable? To the point of sleeping with an old lady that sells palm oil, Maggie, crayfish and those kinda stuff haha... For someone who claims he's a fine boy with his Americana lifestyle. ** men don't have class when it comes to konji**.

The next thing, nwanyi crayfish don carry belle. Hahahaha...
The mugu wanted to play smart. E hook am. For two good years he didn't go and do anything on the womans head.when the baby boy arrived, he looked so much like my ex. As in.... Chai! I don laugh Taya. Even after the baby was born, aboki still dey zuzu. He didn't want to marry iya elepo.

He now remember fine girl. He came to my place. I was just laughing at him. He was still trying to form Americana. I just dey laugh say see this nwanyi crayfish husband. He was now discussing marriage with me. I just shook my head. Men!!!

After one year of not returning his calls much following his visit to my house ( in fact I told him I moved so he'll stop coming around), uncle finally succumbed and married the woman. Now, he's making life miserable for the woman.

Every time, the lady is posting one sorrowful text or the other about relationship on her Facebook status. The guy is taking out his frustrations on her. The last time I checked my nwunye dim, she was looking two times older than my guys mother. No jokes. Just that I can't post her pics here. Chai...

I'm happy he ended that way. Let him live in regrets for the rest of his life for his lack of control.

Many men have lost their happiness this way and many will still lose if they continue sleeping around like untamed dogs.

Lol, so what happened to the love you had for him, the love you once shared? While I admire u for taking a right decision, I am in tears for my biological brothers who have refused to listen to my advice that women dont, don't and never really love a man.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
bluefilm:

Ah swear.

Some of these bitches just looking for ways to trap a nigga into marriage.
Thank God we are wiser
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by SPAMBOX7: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Where can we find the virgins?
Even Nigerian virgins some of them are useless. Their virginity has eaten up their senses. They always think cos they virgins the world revolves around them hence most of them end up with the most crooked character/behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by razzydoo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
I really like this your perspective. Plight of women. Quite understandable. But you too don't smell what you won't eat. Most times, you wanna eat your cake and have it. What do you expect? He or she who must dine with the devil must have a long spoon. The game is the game.
purples25:
Don't say the girl was aware.

If every time men say they were unwillingly made to spend on a woman, when no one forced their hand...

That's the same way a woman can also be manipulated into sleeping with a man.

Iyaebe is right. Men lie, pressurize and manipulate, guilt trip women into sex. Women they don't love. Women that they are not sure of their faithfulness.

After pregnancy comes in, the guy will start recovering his memory that:

-This is not my dream girl.
-She sleeps around, how can it be mine.
-She is not fine.
-I don't want to marry her...

Etc, etc.

They knowingly contribute to the destruction of women they do not prefer through sex, then start looking for a way out after the consequence.

You as a man can never be caught in the mess of a woman unworthy or a so called LovePeddler unless you also sleep with her like the others. In that case, you are the same as what you detest.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by EriMma1: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Honeydenz:

Lol, so what happened to the love you had for him, the love you once shared? While I admire u for taking a right decision, I am in tears for my biological brothers who have refused to listen to my advice that women dont, don't and never really love a man.

I never really stopped loving him. I was just scared of the future with him cos I had always known him to have weakness for women. So the relationship had been an on and off thing.
So, when the Gap in communication dragged on for so long, I felt it was time to let it go since I was not even sure I could put up with his shortcomings if peradventure we get married. Though I still loved him and it took me 5 years to get over him. The feelings finally died when I found out he had gone to do his trad with his wife.

So, not that I never truly loved him. There are things love can not conquer. Like cheating for me. I can't forgive.... Or... I can forgive but I can't continue with such a person because I fear for my health. HIV is real.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by cuabni: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
ok
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Chible17(f): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Capital NO
To all the ladies taking care of a Child alone,be strong, it is not the end of the world. May the universe continue to provide for You.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by eroticecstasy: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Even Nigerian virgins some of them are useless. Their virginity has eaten up their senses. They always think cos they virgins the world revolves around them hence most of them end up with the most crooked character/behavior.

Las las na one alaye under bridge go disvirgin her
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by purples25(f): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
razzydoo:
I really like this your perspective. Plight of women. Quite understandable. But you too don't smell what you won't eat. Most times, you wanna eat your cake and have it. What do you expect? He or she who must dine with the devil must have a long spoon. The game is the game.

OK.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by missymide: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Can impregnating a lady happen by mistake in the first place? Is it that the man will do it at gun point or he was blindfolded cos am not understanding at all. If he did it then he must take responsibility
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 28, 2023
missymide:
Can impregnating a lady happen by mistake in the first place? Is it that the man will do it at gun point or he was blindfolded cos am not understanding at all. If he did it then he must take responsibility
Yes. Unprotected sex and not pulling out on time can cause it.

Taking responsibility doesn't mean he should be made/forced to marry her
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Ibrochaka(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Bergavis please check your mail
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by Overrly7: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmm..
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by jeff1607(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2023
advanceDNA:
Wait.....I dont undertsand the mistake part....
Were u walking, hit a rock, fell and and ur dick fell into the vagina....

or u were masturbatinģ in ur room and ur sprem flew out the window into the naked lady's vagina two blocks away??

U were skin-diving without cońdom, and ddnt use after sex pills...what were u expccting??.a plasma tv or an iPhone 14 pro max??

Hope you have seen situations where men beg ladies to use after sex pills and she refuses.
Re: Should A Man Be Forced To Marry A Lady He Impregnated By Mistake? by advanceDNA: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2023
jeff1607:

Hope you have seen situations where men beg ladies to use after sex pills and she refuses.

Nope....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Nags A Lot / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.