Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees (22042 Views)

Cold Storage. Coldroom Warehouse, HVAC Temperature Monitoring Systems / The Wolf Moon Rises, Coincides With Lunar Eclipse / Bitcoin Price Rises Above $16,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Haveyoueatentod: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nimet wey dey use Google check weather 🤣🤣
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by CodeTemplar: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
We need Air Conditioning Ministry to cool the north then.
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Sleekfingers: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godwinorezi:
It's well. In developed Countries provions are made available to help the poor masses in a situation like this. Hope there will be assistance from FG to them?

Assistant from Nigeria governments? Dem go wait tire o......
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by jaytimeo: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
I thought it was geo engineering, do some research

TheManPregnant:
Heatwave!

NiMet has been surprisingly accurate over the past few years. They are one of the few government agencies that are truly good at their jobs.

The unfortunate thing here is that people will not listen until it is too late. They warned of the flooding last year and nothing was done until after the disaster struck.

This is the time for the government of the affected States to swing into action. Ministries of health should be placed on alert and PHCN should give people light to power their cooling systems.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by TheManPregnant: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
jaytimeo:

I thought it was geo engineering, do some research

Hmmm...
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by EddyRex: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Government shouldn't take issues like these for granted, they should be proactive about it
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by EddyRex: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Government shouldn't take issues like these for granted, they should be proactive about it.
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by studycenter: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
socialmediaman:
People will experience the discomfort in their homes without electricity for fans and air conditioners.

Can a man who spent so much money to steal someone else’s mandate solve the problem?
You're still wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by yom2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/nimetnigeria/status/1639784005036810243?s=20
na today. Abi they are looking for relevance or special budget allocation
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Okiton: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
This has something to do with INEC, Tunibu and APC
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by yom2(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
WebSurfer:
Can’t believe i dont know what sweat feels like in the last 4 months grin

5 degrees Here in Cambridge grin
that's my ideal temperature. That's why those people no dey baff in d morning atimes

1 Like

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Billmos: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obi get concept to bring down d temperature consult him,he give china n egypt d intel
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by geesilver(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Couple with the ongoing fasting, this is really a trying time
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by ViktorCash: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Result of Rigging grin
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by robinsonmfon(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
This one na normal na for bauchi state during dry season. Me wey don experience 41 degrees for Bogoro, Bauchi state

1 Like

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by smile11s(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
jayAjoku:
Watch as brainwashed idiots will come and start complaining about global warming Rubbish 😂🤣

But the warming is global
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by africandollar: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
No wahala, AC dey for me everywhere I go fr fr. cool
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
It has been feeling like 50 degrees in Lagos this past few days. The heat no be here

1 Like

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by gigdip999(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nawa o! But all the same it's well.

So just incase you need a house to rent or buy from lekki to ajah or you have a land to sell. I mean your own personal land call or WhatsApp me so I can market it and sell it for you on 08136019277
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by occfx: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/nimetnigeria/status/1639784005036810243?s=20

Nonesense, heat no be problem, give us electricity and stop warning people up and down
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by God2man2again(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cold water
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by baralatie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Will it kill rats
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Ulunne777(f): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meanwhileits been raining since last week in the east even this evening sef.Iy is still pouring in torrents.
Our windows are even closed cos of cold

1 Like

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by SirJerrie(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
socialmediaman:
People will experience the discomfort in their homes without electricity for fans and air conditioners.

Can a man who spent so much money to steal someone else’s mandate solve the problem?

Your guess is as good as mine..
He'll definitely spend so much time recovering his money back
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by BRATISLAVA: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Forget about the temperatures and global warming. The world is coming to an end, blah, blah, blah. Heard that enough in 2000. It's not as important as:

What happened to his hairline?
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Bimpe29: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
It's being experienced already in Abuja. It was cloudy recently but with AC, ceiling fan as well as standing fan blowing in my living room now the heat is not totally abated.

1 Like

Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Adeolajude(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Only God knows how much would have been lost in order for this meaningless prediction to come out of these meaningless paralstatal.
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by WebSurfer(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
yom2:
that's my ideal temperature. That's why those people no dey baff in d morning atimes

grin grin so your plan na so that you no go de baff !
Re: NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees by Caleb15(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pastor righteousness2 over to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana / Crazy Things You Believed As A Science Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.