Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France (12779 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Uganda, Congo DR Muslims Banned From Makka Over Ebola Epidemic / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
@DonPizarro; [Quote]as for that sweetnecta guy,a fool has more hope than him.
[/Quote]Your cyber abuse means nothing to me.
A man like you follows your desires.

you didn't see anything wrong in a king asking that they bring people before him to be slaughtered.

but see a big deal in fighting disbelief.

Whether French people want it or not, Allah has decreed Success for Islam, the same Allah Who protected Isa bin Maryam from the hands of his enemies.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Koikoi:

Can anybody tell me why moslems always argue that islam is a peaceful religion? Maybe the French are tired of peace
[
/quote]

Laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
Well THAT Is FRANCE FOR U THEY FEAR ISLAM SO MUCH THAT THEY WOULD SOON TRY BANNING THE RELIGION ALLAH HAS CHOSEN FOR MANKIND, BUT JUST LIKE PHAROH THEIR WORST FEAR KEEPS EMANATING. WELL CAN can NEVER TRY SUCH IN NIGERIA, THEY IN FRANCE CAN ONLY OPPRESS MUSLIMS FOR A SHORT WHILE  ALLAH'S RELIGION WILL PREVAIL EVEN IF THE UNBELIEVERS DETEST IT ALHAMDULILAH
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Fornorth(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
kcswat:

A useless man born some thousand years ago that desflowered 7yr old girl. Killed his uncle to fcu.k his wife. Killed thousand in order to spread his false believe. Ask his followers to kill for God. Abi there gods no go fit fight for himself. R.ape many innocent women, imprison his wives. This man deserve my piss. Worst many people r aspirin to be lik him. May piss be upon him.
you will never live in peace,and you will die in a very horrible way, then you will roast in the darkest place in hell for saying this.silly and uneducated useles losser.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
On a serious note why do we seem to have so many radicalised muslims these days? when I was young I remember how both muslims and christians co exists without any problems. In fact for those of us from SW many have family members practising both religion. Many of my cousins and aunts are muslims and so are many of my friends too but these days we seem to have radicalised muslims like sweetnecta, Abuzola (only God knows where he is now may be has joined boko haram  grin grin) and many more who are so comfortable with using of several abusive words which I believe they claimed its against the tenets of the religion.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
Fornorth:

you will never live in peace,and you will die in a very horrible way, then you will roast in the darkest place in hell for saying this.silly and uneducated useles losser.

And who told you you're going to heaven? undecided undecided
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Fornorth:

yeah and i remember someone saying islam was all about peace.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

Well THAT Is FRANCE FOR U THEY FEAR ISLAM SO MUCH THAT THEY WOULD SOON TRY BANNING THE RELIGION ALLAH HAS CHOSEN FOR MANKIND, BUT JUST LIKE PHAROH THEIR WORST FEAR KEEPS EMANATING. WELL CAN can NEVER TRY SUCH IN NIGERIA, THEY IN FRANCE CAN ONLY OPPRESS MUSLIMS FOR A SHORT WHILE  ALLAH'S RELIGION WILL PREVAIL EVEN IF THE UNBELIEVERS DETEST IT ALHAMDULILAH

maybe those muslims need to leave France and move to Saudi Arabia where you are allowed to close streets for prayers no?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
davidylan:

maybe those muslims need to leave France and move to Saudi Arabia where you are allowed to close streets for prayers no?

THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. NO AMOUNT OF FRENCH FANATICISM WILL PUSH THEM OUT, WE KNOW THE FRENCH ARE TRYING TO PUSH MUSLIMS OUT OF FRANCE BUT BY ALLAH THEIR SCHEMES WILL FAIL, JUST AS THEY SUCCEEDED IN DRIVING THE JEWS OUT OF EUROPE, THEY SHALL SURELY FAIL IN DRIVING MUSLIMS, WE KNOW YOU PRAY FOR ETHNIC CLEANSING, BUT ALLAH SHALL PROTECT THE MUMINS! OH ABDUL PAUL WHY THE JEALOUSY AGAINST ISLAM, IS IT BECAUSE IT IS C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E. grin
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
Condemning other religions is ungodly. There can never be peace where the population of Muslims and Christians are relatively equal. There will always be a fight for religious dominance, and there's always bound to be clash of ideologies. Islam and Christianity are both religions aiming for peace. Condemning others' religion is not an act of peace.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
All religions including christian churches should take note !!

Though ISLAM is the main culprit here, the blocking of roads in Lagos as well by churches is wrong.

Let us not be hypocrites !!!!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by 3kay945(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
Fornorth:

Pardon me to say this, with your words above, am sure you can slaughter that guy with knife or something. But why must you be like this? This attitude will never make islam a peaceful religion.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
frosbel:

Though ISLAM is the main culprit here, the blocking of roads in Lagos as well by churches is wrong.

very frustrating having to sit through traffic in Ota for hours because some want to "pray".
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
frosbel:

noise shd also be curtailed from both sides
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by olapluto(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
France is certainly up to something. But my glorious Quran tells me it is a fail. They will be ridiculed at the end of the day. For those calling for such laws in Nigeria, I really agree with you. Bigger mosques needed. And those blocking the express road will also have to do something about it. Why are we so hypocritical? I admit it is wrong to block a road just because of solat. If the crowd is too much, then build a bigger masjid.
However, there are ways to address this rather than place a ban on muslims praying outside. This will surely fuel religious hatred as already witnessed on this forum. It is a pity that some religion exposes alot of people's ignorance.
Today, it is Muslims, tomorrow, it might be you!
I guess the french now see that more people attend mosques on fridays than churches on sundays! it is now a general trend in Europe. Nothing anyone can do about it because you cannot deceive people forever.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by nnwniger: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
these rapists just don't know how violet they really are, so sad.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by MeAboki(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
So sad, France on the one hand claiming to be civilized and upholder of human rights; yet on the other hand, clearly passing discriminatory laws systematically targeting Muslims.

First, it was girls wearing scarfs to school, then bourka and now praying outdoors; while allowing Christian nuns and rev fathers to wear their habits/ cossacks, Jews to wear their skull caps, Hindu Sikhs to wear their turbans - and yet they preach tolerance - what hypocrisy!

BTW, the issues in France is not about the Muslims blocking the streets (as in many cases in Nigeria, which I don't support) but about not liking the sight of Muslims in peaceful prayer - which makes me wonder, what if the young among them were consequently pushed towards radicalism and would one day react violently out of frustration and a sense of alienation as a result of these discriminatory laws; I bet then that the real cause would be conveniently forgotten and the Islamaphobes would be having a field day, SMH sad angry
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by emmatok(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. NO AMOUNT OF FRENCH FANATICISM WILL PUSH THEM OUT, WE KNOW THE FRENCH ARE TRYING TO PUSH MUSLIMS OUT OF FRANCE BUT BY ALLAH THEIR SCHEMES WILL FAIL, JUST AS THEY SUCCEEDED IN DRIVING THE JEWS OUT OF EUROPE, THEY SHALL SURELY FAIL IN DRIVING MUSLIMS, WE KNOW YOU PRAY FOR ETHNIC CLEANSING, BUT ALLAH SHALL PROTECT THE MUMINS! OH ABDUL PAUL WHY THE JEALOUSY AGAINST ISLAM, IS IT BECAUSE IT  IS C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E.  grin

And why do you leave your country just to bring hell to another.

If i hope the French deport all of you back to your country.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by emmatok(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
Zarian5:

Islam Will Dominate The World!
Sura 109, verse 6; "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"
Sura 58, verse 21; Allah has decreed: "It is I and My Messenger who must prevail": For Allah is Strong, Mighty.
Sura 9, verse 33; It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to cause it to prevail over all religion, even though the pagans (and other infidels) may detest (it).Islam Will Dominate The World!
Sura 109, verse 6; "To you be your religion, and to me my religion"
Sura 58, verse 21; Allah has decreed: "It is I and My Messenger who must prevail": For Allah is Strong, Mighty.
Sura 9, verse 33; It is He who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to cause it to prevail over all religion, even though the pagans (and other infidels) may detest (it).

Mr Fanatics, is that why you are busy killing people everywhere.

Tell one Islamic country the guaranties human right.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
Me_Aboki:

So sad, France on the one hand claiming to be a civilize and upholder of human rights; yet on the other, clearly passing discriminator laws systematically targeting Muslims.
First, it was girls wearing scarfs to school, then bourka and now praying outdoors; while allowing Christian nuns and rev fathers to wear their habits/ cossacks, Jews to wear their skull caps, Hindu Sikhs to wear their turbans - and they preach tolerance.

BTW, the issues in France is not about the Muslims blocking the streets (as in many cases in Nigeria, which I don't support) but about not liking the sight of Muslims in peaceful prayer - which makes me wonder, what if the young among them were consequently pushed towards radicalism and would one day react violently out of frustration and a sense of alienation as a result of these discriminatory laws; I bet then that the real cause would be conveniently forgotten and the Islamaphobes would be having a field day, SMH sad angry

France is a secular nation, that much is written into their constitution. In the same France, christians and jews are not allowed to wear openly religious insignia in public places so where do you get off telling us that they pass discriminatory laws systematically targetting muslims? Do they allow christians to pray on streets? What of muslim nations where christians are not even allowed to own bibles? Do you worry about the human rights of those christians as well?

Its a joke listening to muslims talk about such alien terms like tolerance and human rights . . . terms that do not exist in their own nations.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by emmatok(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2011
Me_Aboki:

So sad, France on the one hand claiming to be civilized and upholder of[b] human rights[/b]; yet on the other hand, clearly passing discriminatory laws systematically targeting Muslims.

First, it was girls wearing scarfs to school, then bourka and now praying outdoors; while allowing Christian nuns and rev fathers to wear their habits/ cossacks, Jews to wear their skull caps, Hindu Sikhs to wear their turbans - and yet they preach tolerance - what hypocrisy!

Lol Aboki, Muslims too are talking about HUMAN RIGHT.

Most of those young girl were forced to wear those scarfs and bourkas.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by MeAboki(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2011
davidylan:

France is a secular nation, that much is written into their constitution. In the same France, christians and jews are not allowed to wear openly religious insignia in public places so where do you get off telling us that they pass discriminatory laws systematically targetting muslims? Do they allow christians to pray on streets? What of muslim nations where christians are not even allowed to own bibles? Do you worry about the human rights of those christians as well?

Its a joke listening to muslims talk about such alien terms like tolerance and human rights . . . terms that do not exist in their own nations.

French secularism is based on the concept of laicite, basically the separation of the church (i.e. religion) from the state, which strives to guarantee the individual French citizen's freedom from any form of compulsion by religion. It does not however, interfere with the individual's freedom of conscience or right to religious affiliation or expression - as in the case with this new law preventing Muslims from praying outdoors.

BTW, the restrictions you mentioned (in bold) applies only in government owned schools (because they are owned by the government, in line with the principle of laicite) but not in general public places e.g. streets, airports - where Muslim women are especially targeted.

As for Muslims expecting human rights, well first of all they are humans aren't they? Secondly, if you had bothered to read my post correctly, I am sure even a bigot like you wouldn't have missed the irony - and the same goes for you too emmatok angry angry
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2011
Me_Aboki:

French secularism is based on the concept of laicite, basically the separation of the church (i.e. religion) from the state, which strives to guarantee the individual French citizen's freedom from any form of compulsion by religion. It does not however, interfere with the individual's freedom of conscience or right to religious affiliation or expression - as in the case with this new law preventing Muslims from praying outdoors.

this is stupefying. You mean muslims have a right to pray on roads used by everyone else? You mean muslims have a right to block entire streets of a city to pray? Are you trying to say that christians have an individual freedom of conscience to pray on saudi arabian or Iranian streets as well? Why do you violent hypocrites think muslims should be exempt from French constitutional laws? Are christians allowed to pray by blocking the streets of Paris too?

Me_Aboki:

BTW, the restrictions you mentioned (in bold) applies only in government owned schools (because they are owned by the government, in line with the principle of laicite) but not in general public places e.g. streets, airports - where Muslim women are especially targeted.

Are christian or jewish women allowed to wear religious clothing in saudi arabia?

Me_Aboki:

As for Muslims expecting human rights, well first of all they are humans aren't they? Secondly, if you had bothered to read my post correctly, I am sure even a bigot like you wouldn't have missed the irony - and the same goes for you too emmatok angry angry

the irony is that muslims expect human rights when they deny the same to others.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2011
Since women are not to even raise their voice, if not talk altogether in the Bible, why complaining about their treatment in Saudi Arabia?

Improve their conditions on the pages of the Bibles, first and then actualize it in your community, first. Then ask the muslims to accept your women.
We simply ask for the right of religious assembly. That muslims practice in all majority muslim countries.

But it is what is on the pages of the Quran that matters. I expect the same for the Bibles.

What you do that is different from what is on the pages of these Books is merely your own, unless you can draw its inspiration from your Holy Text.

And the whole earth belongs to God. And His rightful worship should not be curtailed in any land. Idolatry worship, regardless of what is cloaked in should be restricted. This is why in the land of The That Prophet who said Jesus is the Christ to the hearing of the everyone, idolaters should not be allowed the right of formal assembly.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by pat077: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2011
Muhammed is a mistake 2 dis world, causing more harm than d devil.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by ncpat(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2011
THIS IS WHAT MY FAITH TAUGHT ME ABOUT PRAYING "And when ye pray, ye shall not be as the hypocrites: for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have received their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thine inner chamber, and having shut thy door, pray to thy Father who is in secret, and thy Father who seeth in secret shall recompense thee.
Matt 6:5-6 (ASV)
"
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ Prescribed prayers are timely. It is done in congregation, if you are close to a place to congregate.

Personal prayers, are done secretly, so much so that only you know when you are in that prayer.

The christians forget that they have church services, and that is an obvious thing, known to all who attend or see people going to the place of attendance. What is so secret about this, hypocrite?

What you don't have in any religion, except in Islam is God ordained the way we pray, while the others just formulated their own according to their desires.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by ncpat(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^ Prescribed prayers are timely. It is done in congregation, if you are close to a place to congregate.

Personal prayers, are done secretly, so much so that only you know when you are in that prayer.

The christians forget that they have church services, and that is an obvious thing, known to all who attend or see people going to the place of attendance. What is so secret about this, hypocrite?

What you don't have in any religion, except in Islam is God ordained the way we pray, while the others just formulated their own according to their desires.

name where christians are blocking the major roads in nigeria and also whipping people with koboko all in the name of worship to God (go to lokoja on friday and see the road where all transporter pass through as it is been block all in the name of worship, let`s remove sentiment here, is it not irritating?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by trenchcoat: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2011
There is an addage in hausa that goes like this "Komai akayi da jaki sai ya ci kara" no matter what you give to a jacka.ss he must eat the straw now what I mean here is derailed two legged bastard will always be a bastard I am refering to any as.shole here that is against Islam and insulting the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), Isamsrules is the captain that steers this ship of shi.t. I am even surprised that my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters are even having time to explain to you. Please brothers and sisters desist from arguing with a fool because nobody will know the difference between you and them, the few you have outlined is okay for the comprehending mind to assess. You all know they are deaf and dumb and can never understand except if Allah gives them the chance, so why waste your precious time debating with an ignorant?

You complain of occupying the road how many minutes do they take? Tops 30 minutes,the xtians blocks the road in Nigeria for hours. I could remember when I was in Nigeria for vacation we spent hours waiting for xtians to close from service.

Each time Islam is being mentioned you see a lot of troubles, why wont the Israelite ban Muslims from praying in Jerusalem. Bunch @s.s niggas are busy saying shit. Isamrules is your name and not Isam rules stu.pid muthafuka!

I know which you know and they know that certainly Islam rules! So who gives a fuc.k? angry
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by alaxneo: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2011
trenchcoat:

There is an addage in hausa that goes like this "Komai akayi da jaki sai ya ci kara" no matter what you give to a jacka.ss he must eat the straw now what I mean here is derailed two legged bastard will always be a bastard I am refering to any as.shole here that is against Islam and insulting the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), Isamsrules is the captain that steers this ship of shi.t. I am even surprised that my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters are even having time to explain to you. Please brothers and sisters desist from arguing with a fool because nobody will know the difference between you and them, the few you have outlined is okay for the comprehending mind to assess. You all know they are deaf and dumb and can never understand except if Allah gives them the chance, so why waste your precious time debating with an ignorant?

You complain of occupying the road how many minutes do they take? Tops 30 minutes,the xtians blocks the road in Nigeria for hours. I could remember when I was in Nigeria for vacation we spent hours waiting for xtians to close from service.

Each time Islam is being mentioned you see a lot of troubles, why wont the Israelite ban Muslims from praying in Jerusalem. Bunch @s.s niggas are busy saying poo. Isamrules is your name and not Isam rules stu.pid muthafuka!

I know which you know and they know that certainly Islam rules! So who gives a fuc.k? angry

thank u 4 telling the world that islam is mother fucker b`cos it has been fucker since ur prophet mohammed decided to fuckin and marrying like dog.

The "great" Mohammed, the founder of this "fabulous" faith was married to Khadija Bibi who was his employer and 15 years his senior. At that time Mohammed was 25 years old. He was Khadija Bibi's 3rd husband. Khadija Bibi was a rich widow when she married Mohammed. For the first time in his life, Mohammed enjoyed a luxurious life.

This shows the parasitic nature of Mohammed who married his employer so that he can live a rich life without putting in a single day's work.

Khadija Bibi died when Mohammed was 49 years old. Between the ages of 49 and 63 the "great prophet" married at least 11 times.

This shows how he treated the institution of marriage. For him, women were nothing but objects for sexual fulfillment. Marrying at least 11 women in 14 years throws light on his insatiable sexual appetite. Read on about the "greatness" of this prophet.

Among his many other wives Mohammed also married a 6 year old baby, Ayesha. She was his favourite wife.

This marriage is a clear proof that his pedophilic tendency started manifesting itself after Khadija's death, because when she was alive he did not want to offend her because all the wealth belonged to her.

The prophet said that, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune, or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al- Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092)

[url]http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/playboy.html[/url]
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Idrico(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2011
The promise of Allah is that the religion of Allah(Islam) will continue to grow no matter how satan try to deviate people's mind from the true teaching of Islam thru putting on muslim identity to potray islam as a religion of terrorist in order not to make people look into the teaching of Quran and making them save from the wrath of Almighty Allah on Judgement day.To haters of Islam,please pick a copy of Quran today and understand the true teaching of Islam.May Allah continue to guide us to the right path and not the path of those who have gone astray.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by trenchcoat: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2011
alaxneo:

The prophet said that, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune, or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al- Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092)

I can never insult Isa (Jesus) (Peace Be Upon Him) because he is a Prophet and as a Muslim I respect and believe in him, without believing I cannot be a true Muslim. But as for you a stinking dripping pig with sagged balls if you got any I can say go and mess yourself.
Agreed Islam rules that’s for sure no doubt and like I earlier said I do not have time to stay in the midst of ignorant pathetic bastards and be chatty. Come on man, I aint got that time boy go suck your dog tits that will be more rewarding to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haruna Akinola Dies At 80 (Chief Imam Of Lagos) / Islamic Ruling On Keeping Dogs / How Do You Cope With Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.